Questions: 

GTKY- What is your favorite summer activity?:
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Group 2 Check In (Aug. 8-14) w/o 5/28

• Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: Aug. 11 / 29+2

Baby is the size of a(n): Acorn Squash

Team Pink/Blue/Green?: Blue

Upcoming Appointments: Check up at the end of this week

How are you feeling?: So tired. I did not get much sleep, even over the three-day weekend. Plus I had a couple nightmares last night, which woke me up.

Rants/Raves: Rant- The first day back at work after a three-day weekend is the worst. Rave- The baby shower for my office is later this week! I also bought a dress for another shower, so I can't wait for it to arrive!

Questions: If you are having a shower, are you getting the hostess a gift? If so, what are you going to give? (I'll probably x-post in weekly questions thread also)

GTKY- What is your favorite summer activity?: Relaxing at the beach and kayaking. The ILs have a pontoon boat, so it's always a fun time going out on it.
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: RCS either 8/9 or 8/14 - hoping to find out Fri (EDD is 8/16), 28+5
    Baby is the size of a(n): somewhere between eggplant & acorn squash
    Team Pink/Blue/Green?: pink
    Upcoming Appointments: GTT on Fri :# 
    How are you feeling?: pretty decent, waiting for the 3rd Tri exhaustion/discomfort to hit, but enjoying it in the meantime since I finally *look* preggo (not just chunky)
    Rants/Raves: Rants: DD1 is just a few weeks from 3 and OMG, that kid. I *really* need to be able to have a stiff drink, so we're on a countdown lol. Rave: I finally found a good combo for sleep that allows me to stay cool, but still use my anxiety blanket (helps me fall back asleep more easily), so sleep is getting better.
    Questions: Has everyone - but me - pre-registered at their hospital of choice, or did you wait for your EDD (if you're having an RCS or induction)? What about breast pumps? Has everyone gotten their RX for that? I feel like I'm doing 1000% less than with DD1 because of decreased brainpower available :D 
    GTKY- What is your favorite summer activity?: Swimming/anything near water. Such a water baby/adult. Hoping to get DD1 more comfortable with her puddle jumper (she will run/bounce in the water, but refuses to wear it - so I have to stay right on her) so I can actually enjoy swimming before #2 makes her appearance.
    **History in Spoiler**
    Me-35, DH-36 - TTC since 08/10
    Me - anovulatory, non-Insulin PCOS, DH - low end of "normal" sperm count
       IUI#1   - 02/15 - Cancelled due to scrubbed sperm count <1MM
       IVF#1  - 08/15 - 13x5-day blastocysts (ranging from AA-BB, most are 5 or 6), not PGS, on ice
       FET#1 - 10/15 - 1 emb - BFP (DD 07/16) (estrace + PIO sesame oil + prometrium)
       FET#2 - 07/17 - 1 emb - BFN (estrace + PIO sesame oil + prometrium)
       FET#3 - 08/17 - 1 emb - BFN (estrace + PIO sesame oil + prometrium)
       FET#4 - 10/17 - 2 emb - BFN (changed to estrace + prometrium because of allergic reaction to PIO sesame oil)
    ERA Testing - 12/17 - window moved (-1 day)
       FET#5 - 03/18 - 2 emb - BFN (estrace + prometrium, ERA-timing used)
    Karyotype Testing - 04/18 - Negative (we're ok)
       FET#6 - 06/18 - 2 emb - BFN (estrace + prometrium, ERA-timing used)
       FET#7 - 10/18 - 2 emb - BFN (estrace + prometrium, ERA-timing used)
       FET#8 - 11/18 - 2 emb - BFP; looks like one baby is going to make it, DD is due 8/16 (though likely to be 8/9)

• Loading the player...
  • @MamaK225 I hear ya on the stiff drink! Abstaining hasn't been too difficult, but Monday we were at a Memorial Day cookout where it seemed like everyone was drinking beer that I liked. 

My hospital doesn't do pre-registration yet because they are waiting on some upgrade to their software. So I am no help on that front.

Re: breast pumps...my OB/GYN office said that they don't give out the RX until 36 weeks. They did tell me that the hospital has pumps available for purchase. So if I can't get it prior to delivering, there is always the option of purchasing at the hospital. 

• @Lotus_2008 - My doc gave them out at 30 or 32 weeks (I can't remember when we start every-other week appts?) last time, most third parties that handle the purchases with insurance will ship the pump at 35 or 36 weeks. I just feel like I should've taken better notes last time. LOL. I could ask the hospital when we pre-register, I wouldn't mind just picking one up in person.
    **History in Spoiler**
    Me-35, DH-36 - TTC since 08/10
    Me - anovulatory, non-Insulin PCOS, DH - low end of "normal" sperm count
       IUI#1   - 02/15 - Cancelled due to scrubbed sperm count <1MM
       IVF#1  - 08/15 - 13x5-day blastocysts (ranging from AA-BB, most are 5 or 6), not PGS, on ice
       FET#1 - 10/15 - 1 emb - BFP (DD 07/16) (estrace + PIO sesame oil + prometrium)
       FET#2 - 07/17 - 1 emb - BFN (estrace + PIO sesame oil + prometrium)
       FET#3 - 08/17 - 1 emb - BFN (estrace + PIO sesame oil + prometrium)
       FET#4 - 10/17 - 2 emb - BFN (changed to estrace + prometrium because of allergic reaction to PIO sesame oil)
    ERA Testing - 12/17 - window moved (-1 day)
       FET#5 - 03/18 - 2 emb - BFN (estrace + prometrium, ERA-timing used)
    Karyotype Testing - 04/18 - Negative (we're ok)
       FET#6 - 06/18 - 2 emb - BFN (estrace + prometrium, ERA-timing used)
       FET#7 - 10/18 - 2 emb - BFN (estrace + prometrium, ERA-timing used)
       FET#8 - 11/18 - 2 emb - BFP; looks like one baby is going to make it, DD is due 8/16 (though likely to be 8/9)

• @MamaK225 I didnt need a prescription for the pump...just called my insurance, told them my due date, and its in the mail. I did have to wait until 27 weeks though. I know some insurance it is required to have the Rx but not all, so maybe worth checking.
    DD1 5/23/14, DD2 12/5/16   Baby #3 on the way!