January 2020 Moms

TTGP Grad Check-in w/o 5/23

This is a check-in for those that were active in TTGP board before moving over here. Feel free to answer the questions or just make general conversation. All TTGPers from other BMBs are welcome to participate!

What's going on this week? 

How far along are you?

Upcoming appointments?

Cravings/Symptoms?

Rants/Raves/Randoms?

Questions?

Re: TTGP Grad Check-in w/o 5/23

• Loading the player...
  • kbrown2385kbrown2385 member
    edited May 2019
    @marebear15 have a great scan today! I definitely bought a Diet Coke yesterday and it was delicious haha. 

Edit wasn’t finished 
  • @kbrown2385 - Oh, well good for you for at least not having one in forever! Haha. Now I really want a Coke.
  • What's going on this week? Baby is the size of a peppercorn

How far along are you? 5 weeks

Upcoming appointments? Not until June 6

Cravings/Symptoms? Really tired and kinda angry/mean mostly to MH. Oops. Whole body is sore 

Rants/Raves/Randoms? This has felt like the longest week of all time

Questions? Nope 
  • Hey from Oct!

@kbrown2385 those bananas are torture! I have not been able to stomach them since preg with DS. They smell great, and I miss them. But everytime I even try to eat one 🤢
  • @prpl11butterfly ugh yes! I peel it and everything but when I go to take a bite I have trouble lol.
  • @marebear15 I figured it was the long weekend. Glad to hear everything is ok! Everyone was starting to get nervous haha.
  • @marebear15 I'm glad to hear you're all good!! You gave me a bit of a fright as well. I hope you and DD are on the upward swing now!!