1st Trimester
Options

So Fatigued

I'm almost 6 weeks and I can barely make it through the day. I got 9 hours of sleep last night and still had to take a 3 hour nap this afternoon...anyone struggling with fatigue as well? Any tips for how to keep energy levels up?

Re: So Fatigued

• Options
    Until I was about 9 weeks I'd come home and nap every day after work. And I'd struggle to stay awake at work during the day. I just pushed through and took those naps in the evening. It eventually got better. 
  • Options
    Me too. I’m between 5 and 6 weeks along and the fatigue is overwhelming, full body, can’t fight it exhaustion. I’m trying to eat well (no refined sugar) but I’m not feeling any different yet!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm a little nervous that I'm not more fatigued. With my first, I could hardly make it through work, and the minute I got home I'd have to lay down on the couch, and usually napped, would eat dinner (too tired to cook, so thankfully DH was there), then would be in bed most nights by 8 and would get 10 hours of sleep. I was so tired, and remember it lasting through the first tri. My first sign this time around was I was feeling more tired out of the blue, but it's really not noticeable. Maybe because my brain knows I have to help take care of a toddler and house this time? Not sure. It'll get better, but might be several more weeks until then.
    Me: 31
    DH: 32

Married: Sep 2012
    TTC #1: Jan 2015
    Baby A (via IUI due to MFI): Sep 2016 born at 35+6

Surprise but very welcome + on 5/16/2019, EDD 1/25/2020