1st Trimester

*LINE EYES PLEASE*

kelkasukelkasu member
edited May 2019 in 1st Trimester
**Image removed by Admin**

Re: *LINE EYES PLEASE*

• Sorry, nothing there and your post will be taken down by admin. 
  • Hi there. Did you read the guidelines? You can only post a photo of something you’ve peed on in the “What does a positive pregnancy test really look like” discussions. I’ve linked it below for you. 

Secondly, have you read the instructions on your test? I see nothing. I didn’t turn a test at 8DPO (which was a week before my estimated period). If that’s a FRER and your period is still MIA test again in two days. That’s following the instructions. I turned a test then at 10DPO. 

https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12219554/what-does-a-positive-pregnancy-test-really-look-like#latest
  • Loading the player...
  • This belongs in the pinned thread at the top of the page titled what does a positive pregnancy test look like. But there’s no visible second line there. 
  • This thread has been closed. Please do not post pictures of your pregnancy test and ask the Community if you are pregnant. Instead, please visit our 1st Trimester board to discuss early possible pregnancy symptoms and the thread pinned to the top of this board called, “What does a positive pregnancy test really look like?” where members are permitted to display their pregnancy tests.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"