Trying to Get Pregnant

Tuesday Tune Up

What is a small goal/side project/self-improvement that you could/should/do need to work on today (or this week)? Or, what is something you’re going to make sure your SO works on? 😉😂

Re: Tuesday Tune Up

• edited May 2019
    We have a medium sized flower garden and for years it was never tended too. My MIL and my twin SIL’s have green thumbs and the most beautiful yards. So my goal for the past month is to dig out this garden and plant just very basic pretty looking flowers. 
    However, because it hasn’t been tended too, each weed needs to be cut out. But not only that, some Einstein put tiles in the garden I guess to try to make it stop growing ? So the weeds grew around them. So you have to chop the weed, pry out the tile and then pull the root out. Oh and did I mention theirs a blackberry bush weaves through all of this ? 
    I wish I could just torch it haha. 

EDIT- They’re not twins, I have no idea why I said they are 😂😂 

also my weed garden in spoiler 

• +1 Gardening
    Replanting my poor container garden and community garden. After enduring a never-ending winter where it snowed and froze just last week, even the strongest plants couldn't survive the massive hailstorm we had last night. I'm going to be so finicky about planting before June in the future.
  • Loading the player...
  • I weeded somewhat yesterday and I went through my book baskets at school to take stuff home that’s too easy for this class. I really need to break down some Amazon boxes at home. They are taking over the basement and I’m not ready to pack stuff up yet.
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • We have to get our house ready for siding and new windows Tomorrow! Just found out today so we will be spending our evenings moving stuff away from windows and getting out outside stuff out of the way. 
    Me: 33 | DH: 34
    Married: October, 19, 2015
    EDD 2/22/17 <3 DS1 born on 3/2/17
    EDD 3/8/20 <3 DS2 born on 3/10/20
    EDD 11/24/23
    (Formerly Marriedhamstermom Feb ‘17)