November 2019 Moms
Options

Pregnancy Dreams

ABabyMarshallABabyMarshall member
edited May 2019 in November 2019 Moms
Share your vivid, scary, funny, or downright strange dreams you've been having since pregnant!!

Re: Pregnancy Dreams

• Options
    Oh man, so many weird ones.  Most recently two nights ago I was dating my husband’s best friend 😳.  In another dream I was playing flashlight tag, but we were adults, and the most random people were in it, like people I haven’t seen since middle school and vaguely knew then..so strange.  At the end, we ate chocolate chip cookies and I woke up actually chewing 🤦🏼‍♀️.
    I keep waking up sweating after dreams too, they’re clearly very active haha!  No wonder I’m waking up tired everyday. 
  • Options
    I had a dream the other night that I was in my third trimester and my belly was see thru. 🤷🏼‍♀️ We could see the baby! So strange... 😂 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had a dream the other night that my   Fiancé  Fell and cracked his skull.  It was so weird and scary. I woke up in a panic.
  • Options
    @babybellsmommie scary! Even more so since these dreams can be so vivid and realistic. 
  • Options
    I had a dream that during pregnancy you could take the baby out to check on how it's doing and then put it back. So odd...!
  • Options
    I had a sexy dream with my husband where we were making out but the timing was all off and we just couldn't get in sync. Lots of teeth banging 😂 it was still kind of passionate though haha
  • Options
    Saturday night I had a dream that I had my baby (wasn’t like I had had it now at 15 weeks it was full term), but I didn't learn how to breastfeed in the hospital and hadn't bought any formula and had no way to feed it. But it could sit up on its own at a few weeks old and was talking to me. Then all of a sudden I had 6 babies instead of one and my mom was helping and carrying 5 of them in this weird carrier that was basically a duffle bag and then they all turned into kittens and kept trying to escape the house every time someone opened a door... 
  • Options
    I had a dream that I cheated on my husband and he caught me in the act :o I woke up feeling guilty because it felt so real.
  • Options
    mhavel1mhavel1 member
    I had a dream last night that I ate 15 sugar cookies bite by bite and LOVED EVERY SECOND OF IT! I haven't had a sugar cookie in at least 3 years but now I'm debating making some this afternoon! 😜
  • Options
    @mhavel1 Umm I think you have to! Not sure if you'll be able to stop thinking of it otherwise.

Last week I had a dream I bought a sweet potato to snack on and guess what is waiting to get roasted for lunch tomorrow on my counter 🍠 
  • Options
    Sweet potatoes sound delicious! 
  • Options
    @ABabyMarshall I had sweet potato sushi last night and it was deliiiish.  That’s the only vegetable I can manage to eat right now, enjoy!
  • Options
    So, I had it today and it was very good.😁 I'm actually loving veggies this pregnancy and my normal sweet tooth is gone. I guess it could be worse lol

Sweet potato sushi I'm intrigued I have to see if my local spot has something like that as I've been wanting sushi for some time 
  • Options

Last night I had a dream that I gave birth to a darker skinned / darker haired baby that could talk.  I told the hospital to take it back because it wasn’t mine.  They did a blood test which determined it WAS mine.  I was in shock, and my husband thought I cheated since our kids are fair skinned with blonde hair.  I blame the Season 1 episode of Game of Thrones last night that I watched. LOL  The one where Ned Stark figures out that Geoffrey isn’t the king’s rightful heir.

• Options
    In last night's dream, we went on vacation with our campus pastor from college and his kids and rented a house. Come to find out, the house is haunted and there's a demon girl running away from her demon mom who is trying to kill her and we couldn't leave until we saved her :o
  • Options
    @Rawa1416 That is a horrible dream! 

• Options
    blg116blg116 member
    I keep dreaming about driving and my car brakes don't work. Not like, full on no brakes, but they just slow me down without stopping til I hit something. Last nights collision was a well known doctor in my towns pool house and back yard fence. 

I finally looked it up even though I dont necessarily believe in dreams having meanings, and it basically said I feel like my life is out of control. Which made me more nervous than the dreams themselves because its scarily accurate. 
  • Options
    I had a dream recently that i gave birth to a full grown cat and it scarred me for a bit. Haha i love cats but dang! And the rest of my dreams are just terrifying. I think i clench my jaw at night because of them and it gives me awful jaw pain sometimes 
  • Options
    So many dreams of our babies!! Heavy on the mind. I haven't had any like that yet but my son had a dream last night and said it was a baby girl, we'll see!
  • Options
    @angieeeeee I used to have repetitive dreams like that during a very stressful time in my life. They are upsetting.  I hope you can feel more in control soon.