January 2020 Moms

Symptoms - month of May

2»

Re: Symptoms - month of May

• kbrown2385kbrown2385 member
    edited May 2019
    @MrsJessS diarrhea? That sounds miserable! 

My legs have been so achy the past couple of days, mostly the tops of my thighs. It took forever to get comfortable in bed last night. I feel like I’m going to have to get a pregnancy pillow sooner rather than later. 

Edit forgot tag
  • peppyj9peppyj9 member
    Just feel bloated and the past few days my nipples have been on fire 🔥 super annoying
  • Loading the player...
  • New symptoms this week- nausea, dizziness, and lightheaded. It's also really hot out, so that seems to be contributing to feeling bad.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @kbrown2385 I've had achy legs as well. My muscles feel so sore and exhausted.
  • @kbrown2385 it’s so bad. I’m glad it’s not constant. But I have to sprint to the bathroom more often than I’d like 🤦🏻‍♀️ 
  • rae_qrae_q member
    The boob soreness is real. It seems so early for them to already be visibly bigger. Gonna have to go shopping soon :D For a few days now, my exhaustion has been alot better. Those first few weeks were miserable. Idk if it was from the exhaustion or pregnancy brain, but I was in a complete fog and couldn't keep my train of thought or remember anything! Thankfully, the constant need to pee has also subsided. Unfortunately, I'm starting to feel nauseous and eating chicken is getting more difficult. Everything is too sweet or too salty! All my favorite foods are inedible now lol
  • @rae_q - all my favorite foods are inedible now too.   Nothing sounds good, I’m pretty much just eating because I know I have too.    
  • Bloating, Headaches, Bone and joint pain (both hips), And I literally CANNOT EAT ANYTHING without getting the sudden urge to puke! I eat 3/4 bites of anything and then have to be done 
  • 2.0 is kicking my butt today. Extreme nausea, dizziness, bloating, constipation AND diarrhea... Oh and let's not forget the boobs! Owie 🙁
    February Siggy Challenge- Post pregnancy indulgences

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • The nausea is killer. I think I will just have to live off of guac and chips from now on. Lol. I can deal with the tender boobs but the nausea is so annoying!!!

and why does no one talk about the constipation!! Omg that was so bad until I started really upping my water in take. 
    PG #1: 36w5d 12/25/19
    PG #2: EDD 8/15/23 Miscarried 9w1d 1/11/23
    PG #3: EDD 12/15/23
  • I guess we’re all on the nausea train!

anyone else have that weird taste in their mouth? Mine just won’t go away and it just adds to the nausea, lemon water seems to help though. 
  • I am super, SUPER tired, going pee all the time, weird mouth taste and a few mild cravings and aversions.  I’ll try the lemon water someone else mentioned. The weirdest thing though?  Waist thickening. I know it’s probably just bloating (since I’m only about 6 weeks) but I “showed” really early with my third, and my Dr said there’s muscle memory in your uterus, so it is possible to start “expanding” very early on. Six weeks seems ridiculous though.

I hope everyone is ready to have a great week!
  • The weird taste in my mouth is driving me crazy too! It's awful!
  • I have puked 5 times so far today
  • I’m 6 weeks today.  Still no nausea but the smell of my coffee this morning was so bad I didn’t even take one sip.  Only want bland foods and ice water with lemon.  Really tired today and incredibly irritable.  My clothes are super tight bc I’m so bloated.  Lol good times! 🤗
  • gabadoogabadoo member
    So sorry for all the nausea ladies. I'm so thankful to not have that. But, on the (literal) other end of things...alternating diarrhea and constipation is NOT FUN. I'd like my bowels to decide what they want, so I can commit to whatever bowel regimen it wants.
  • I was commenting just a couple of days ago to MP that I wasn't feeling that sick just bloated from progesterone supplements so my PGAL brain was in hyper drive. But it hit me like a ton of bricks starting on Monday. I guess when they say it usually starts at 6 weeks they mean it. I'm constantly sipping peppermint tea to help. I would prefer ginger but have read too much could be harmful so I don't know what to think. Plus I started having the round ligament pain which felt like I was being stabbed on the side of my groin. Super weird! Good luck with all the symptoms ladies!
  • Anyone else cold? I’m fine during the day but once the evening hits I’m freezing, like I put on a sweatshirt lol. It’s 90 degrees out and my ac is on 76 so it’s not crazy cold in my house. Dh is actually complaining it’s too hot lol. 
  • @kbrown2385 I’ve been wearing a sweatshirt in my house all day...and it’s set at 73 so also not super cold. But I am constantly freezing. Until I get warm. Then I’m too hot 🤦🏻‍♀️
  • @MrsJessS yes! I’m so hot right now. I feel like I’m going crazy lol
  • I get nauseous when I don’t have enough protein. My last two pregnancies I lived on hard boiled eggs in the morning.  I realized if I get too hungry I get nauseous.  If I snack throughout the day, it helps me.   Also, bloating and sore boobs here.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I feel completely normal. I think I’ll be 6 weeks tomorrow. With my first pregnancy I had all the symptoms🤷‍♀️
  • Oh and let’s not forget the super sensitive sense of smell.
  • alex_19alex_19 member
    8 weeks today, been nauseous pretty much all day and feel like I’m surviving on carbs! No vomiting though which I’m thankful for. Also the boobs. I feel like I’m being stabbed in them! For the nausea I wear sea bands and those take the edge off as well as ginger candies. And constantly eating crackers. Crazy how such a little thing can make us feel so different!
  • peppyj9peppyj9 member
    Welp, as of yesterday and again today, anytime I eat anything, no matter how mild, I get hit with heartburn that lasts for what feels like hours. It's fairly mild as far as heartburn goes but it still sucks. I think I'd rather have morning sickness, which I still haven't gotten. 🤷‍♀️
  • @peppyj9 ugh that's the worse. I had heartburn like that right around my missed period. But I also got a vegan pizza out. I never get heartburn ever so it was definitely weird. I was chalking it up to the pizza but now I'm thinking it could have been a combo blow of pizza and way early signs LOL.
  • Anybody else have strong headaches? They get worse throughout the day 
  • craftywitchcraftywitch member
    edited May 2019
    *lurking waiting for FEB BMB* Protein aversion is a first symptom for me (was last time too). DH knew I was KU the moment I started referring to eggs as "chicken farts". I swear I love boiled eggs most of the time.
  • Is pregsomnia a thing this early? Nearly 4am here & ive been wide awake for 1.5 hours 😭
  • @leprechaunlady yes it is! I was asleep for probably 2 hours and have been up since midnight. No signs of falling back asleep anytime soon. I’ve also got some restless leg going on so that’s adding to it as well. 
  • @leprachaunlady same over here, was up from 2am to 5am due to nausea then was able to sleep now till 9
  • I have been extremely exhausted again. I'm talking sleeping 24 hours across two days.  I can deal with everything else but I just want my energy back!
    February Siggy Challenge- Post pregnancy indulgences

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Yesterday and today I’ve had a ton of energy. I’m not complaining. It’s been great. And yesterday I ate like a cow finally. I hope this lasts. I can’t take the tender boobs a lot easier than the nausea.