September 2019 Moms

The Great Deals and Freebies Thread

Post your baby, momma, and all things related deals and steals here!

Re: The Great Deals and Freebies Thread

• kgg2241kgg2241 member
    edited May 2019
    Also, if you all don't love that GIF then we can't be friends anymore. That episode killed me. 😂

• You mean you were tired of seeing Jan and feb in that other thread? Haha thanks for starting this one! 
  • Loading the player...
  • As a ftm mom I didn't know this so thought I would share. Stores often only carry one color of each stroller in the store...and it's the most expensive one. Go online and you may find other colors for a cheaper price!

I just bought the everflow expand pivot something or another...haha I don't remember the whole name. It comes with the stroller frame, infant carseat and base, and a toddler seat that can convert to more of a bassinet seat. Best part....the foot rest folds out so you can attach one of the seats down there making this into a double stroller with no additional purchase necessary So you're all set if baby #2 comes along while baby #1 is still in the stroller! Both seats can be rear or forward facing in either the top or bottom space. Huge storage underneath. Only thing it doesn't have that I wish it did was a tray for the toddler seat. It even stands on its own when folded. In the store it was 399 on sale for 369. I went online at the same store and found a black one for 301 and a light gray for 325. I feel like I got one heck of a deal!
  • sahm89sahm89 member
    Kate Quinn Organics has 50% their sale items! They have such nice quality clothes & swaddles!!

Also, Babylist has an awesome weekly deals page! I got a Solly Baby petite wrap for $40 because of that page! 😁
  • Just saw Owlet has $100 off their sock + cam for Mother's Day if any mamas are thinking about buying! 
  • kgg2241kgg2241 member
    Snuggle Me Organic has 25% off with code Sale25. I'll keep my eye out for other deals. I got one when they did the same sale a few months ago. It looks pretty nice and high quality. Hopefully baby likes it.
  • kgg2241kgg2241 member
    I have a feeling this weekend is gonna be crazy with deals. I would definitely suggest looking up stuff you've had your eye on. 

Here is one deal I just saw. The Ergo Baby 180 Stoller is 50% off on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07BMCQGT6/ref=ox_sc_act_image_1?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1

They also have their 360 baby carrier for 30% off in the color midnight on their website.

• I love the Ergo baby carrier!! Great for everyday walks, errands and even hikes until LO gets too heavy! Highly recommend!
  • We also loved the Ergo!  And their customer service is great too.  DS snapped a button on his and (after sending them the 59 pictures they requested) they just sent me a brand new one!
  • MsBeachNJMsBeachNJ member
    edited May 2019
    Sorry for pregnancy brain, I just bumped the jan/fab deals thread because I didn't see this one! I'll share here as well: Apologies but I didn't see an updated steals & deals thread so thought I'd share this here... The OWLET smart sock 2.0 is $100 off for mothers day weekend, knocked down to $199! https://owletcare.com/products/owlet-smart-sock

UPDATE!! There is a coupon code that takes an additional $50 off. My total came to $159 including taxes & shipping- thats 50% off! Coupon code is: 19SMART-DHV2
    TTM - EDD 4/23 - Team Green <3 
  • Dock a tot is doing 15 percent off for mother’s day 
  • LJMoon6LJMoon6 member
    Chicco is having 20% off and free shipping for mother's day.
    *TW* TTC history
    Me:32 DH:31
    Married: 8/2015

TTC #1: 4/2017
    Testing: HSG, U/S, BW, and DH's SA all normal
    DX: Unexplained
    8/2018: Clomid + TI = BFN
    9/2018: Clomid + TI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2018: Clomid + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    12/2018: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone \\ Cancelled due to cyst
    1/2019: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD Sept 30th, 2019
    10/7/2019: Healthy baby boy!

TTC #2: 12/2020
    2/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    3/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    4/2021: Surprise! Natural BFP! \\ EDD Jan 6th, 2022 \\ Chemical, betas not rising
    8/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    9/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    10/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD July 29th, 2022

• kgg2241kgg2241 member
    This is more of a mama deal, or for the makeup lover. Birchbox is having an additional 40% off of their sale. There are actually a lot of great things on there -- Laura Geller, Benefit, Mac, etc. If you scroll to the bottom, there are holiday gifts sets that are way marked down. I grabbed a bunch of unnecessary crap because I'm makeup obsessed. 

• kgg2241kgg2241 member
    I follow a deal blog and she posted today that Amazon is having a sale on the City Mini and Bob Single and Dualie strollers: 
    https://www.mintarrow.com/bob-stroller-deal/

• West Elm has a 30% off (almost) everything + free shipping code. SAVEMORE. 

Anthropologie is also having a 30% off sale on furniture, decor, and bedding. 
  • Thanks @kgg2241, I’ve had my eye on the city mini GT
  • Burt's Bees is having up to 80% clothes 
  • kdl89kdl89 member
    Best buy is having a sale on baby and kids items. They have cribs change tables and other baby essentials .(also I get the Canada emails so not sure if it's the same in states)