Group 4 check in (DD Dec 25-31) 5/20

Due Date / Weeks + Days: 

FTM/STM/TTM+:

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: 

Upcoming Appointments: 

How are you feeling? (Cravings, Symptoms, Etc): 

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: 

GTKY: What's your favourite game to play? 

Re: Group 4 check in (DD Dec 25-31) 5/20

• Due Date / Weeks + Days:  9 weeks, EDD: Dec 24

FTM/STM/TTM+: STM

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: Green

Upcoming Appointments: 1st Midwife appt June 3

How are you feeling? (Cravings, Symptoms, Etc): Mostly not feeling much of anything besides tired, a bit of heartburn, and just a little "off" in general. 

Rants/Raves: It was a holiday weekend in Canada and there were fireworks going off in our neighbourhood nearly non-stop between 9pm-midnight all 3 nights. Why?! Thankfully it only woke my 22m DS once, but I was worried every time I heard another group start up. 

Questions: Any TTM+ have recommendations for books appropriate for a 2 year old to help him understand the concept of a sibling/having a new baby?

GTKY: What's your favourite game to play? Right now I'm playing a lot of Homescapes on my phone, I've been playing Hogwarts Mystery for a year and even though it's very slow going waiting for new content, I feel like I've invested too much to give it up now :D 

• Due Date / Weeks + Days: 8ish weeks

FTM/STM/TTM+: STM (DS is 3)

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: Green again!!

Upcoming Appointments: dating u/s on 5/28 because that's the first date MH could get off work

How are you feeling? (Cravings, Symptoms, Etc): nauseous a lot throughout the day but only throwing up in the morning, boobs still hurt, EXHAUSTED!!, migraines, also get really nauseous when working on computer/playing on phone for longer than 30 mins which is weird to me. 

Rants/Raves: Rant: After a very long and busy weekend I just want to sleep but sadly I'm playing catch up on all the house work that did not get done. Also my kid acted up some much this weekend that I walked out of the wedding reception we were at crying. 

Rave: I finished my relay race Saturday and managed to do pretty decent considering I was fighting MS the whole time and I had not ran in 2 weeks. Hardest part was all the smells and trying not to throw up on the race course. 

Questions: Anyone else's child seem to be pushing all your buttons?? Really hoping that it's just a stage he is in and outgrows before LO is here. 

GTKY: What's your favourite game to play? I honestly don't play any games. Maybe I should to help me unwind. 

• Loading the player...
  • mecoatsmecoats member

Due Date / Weeks + Days: 12/25 8w6d

FTM/STM/TTM+: STM

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: TFO

Upcoming Appointments: Thursday for dating us hoping it goes well!! 

How are you feeling? (Cravings, Symptoms, Etc): hungry, boobies hurt and my pants don’t fit. Also can get very irritable very quickly. 

Rants/Raves: I’m ready to shout this from the rooftops. I’m tired of being in limbo. Just want the u/s. 

Questions: 

GTKY: What's your favourite game to play? Yahtzee or Uno, or Skipbow, or scrabble. Lots of games! 

ME: 34
    DH: 37
    DD: 03/17/17
    DS: 12/06/19
  • Due Date / Weeks + Days:  8w 5d DD 12/26

FTM/STM/TTM+: 5th timer

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green:  TFO

Upcoming Appointments: 3rd appt June 11th, where I need to make a decision on all the testing options. 

How are you feeling? (Cravings, Symptoms, Etc):  Like poo. Still. Tired, nauseous, and major migraines. Sore boobs and belly bloat too.. I look like I am 5 months pregnant and I am not even 3 yet. 

Rants/Raves: I just found out from my midwife that I have vitamin D deficiency. Which explains my extreme exhaustion, stomach issues, and hopefully my migraines. I just started 2000 of vitamin d twice daily and hope it helps.

Why the heck do I crave things that send my stomach on nauseous rollercoaster?! It tastes so good at first, then I look down and I am like..wth?? Ready to vomit. 

Questions: 

GTKY: What's your favourite game to play? I like the sims 4. I am also playing elder scrolls online on the xbox.. but I get too nauseated lately to play. 

• @j3nn1b33 I Love the Sims! I haven't played 4 yet, but I have some downtime right now so I went to check how much it costs and it's apparently free right now, yay! 
  • @CapricaAndrea I got it for free on xbox because I have EA access. But I splurged and got a few expansions and stuff packs. 😊 I just cant wait to feel better so I can play more than 10 minutes at a time. 
  • Due Date / Weeks + Days:  8w4d EDD 12/28

FTM/STM/TTM+:  TTM

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green:  TFO

Upcoming Appointments:  Scheduling my NIPT soon

How are you feeling? (Cravings, Symptoms, Etc):  Nauseous, tired, and cranky

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: 

GTKY: What's your favourite game to play?  I like to play board games with my DDs.  Our favorite right now is The Game of Life.

• edited May 2019

Due Date / Weeks + Days: 8w + 4d EDD 12.31 (confirmed by OB)

FTM/STM/TTM+: TTM

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: Finding out ASAP

Upcoming Appointments: I just had my first US and it went really well! Baby looks great and had a very strong heartbeat. 

How are you feeling? (Cravings, Symptoms, Etc): Incredibly nauseous all day and night. No vomiting, just straight nausea. I've been eating a lot of fresh fruits and carrots.

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: 

GTKY: What's your favourite game to play? I used to be really hardcore into Video Games (I worked for a big gaming company) but lately I'm just happy with Zelda on my Switch. I First got it when I was pregnant with my DD, Ellie but put it down after we relocated. I found it a few weeks ago and started it back up!

Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Married to DH for 6 years (together for 16)
    DS born 12.13.14
    DD born 10.15.16
    BFP 1.24.18, MC 3.13.18
    <3 BFP 4.25.19, EDD 12.31.19  <3