Baby Names

Baby boy name

coastalmomma2coastalmomma2 member
edited May 2019 in Baby Names
Please help us narrow it down. Middle name would be either Jay, Miles, Alan, or John. (Family names). Siblings have "classic" names, but I'm not overly concerned with matching. 

Baby boy name 51 votes

Desmond
9% 5 votes
John
9% 5 votes
Solomon
11% 6 votes
Arthur
27% 14 votes
Jonah
15% 8 votes
William
5% 3 votes
Andrew
9% 5 votes
Benedict
9% 5 votes

Re: Baby boy name

• Andrew John
  • Voted Arthur, and like Arthur Miles & Arthur John best.
    Me: 29 || DH: 29
    TTC #1 4/2016 || dx NIR PCOS 7/2016 || BFP 4/2017
    DD - 12/28/17 <3

TTC #2 3/2019
    BFP 5/2019 || MC - D&C 5/2019
    BFP 2/2020 || EDD 10/10/2020
  • Loading the player...
  • Voted Arthur. Benedict and Solomon are also wonderful. I prefer the combination Arthur John. 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • So many good names

Desmond was my choice refreshing
    John and William a close 2nd

• Jonah Allen is a great name, love it! 
  • Thank you for the feedback. We're liking John Desmond, Arthur Miles, or Jonah Alan. Alan is the spelling our family has used, so we would continue with that. I love Desmond as a first name, but we have a Lucy, and Lucy and Desi together just scream I Love Lucy. 
  • saham07saham07 member
    Thank you for the feedback. We're liking John Desmond, Arthur Miles, or Jonah Alan. Alan is the spelling our family has used, so we would continue with that. I love Desmond as a first name, but we have a Lucy, and Lucy and Desi together just scream I Love Lucy. 

John Desmond is my favorite 

• I love Desmond! Ha, I see what you mean about Lucy and Desi though. :) John Desmond is great. Not a fan of Arthur (though ironically one of my boys--who has one of the other names on your list--has been asking to be called Arthur after Aquaman) or Benedict.
    fraternal twin boys born january 2009
  • Arthur Miles is my favorite combo. I don't like Benedict at all. Maybe because I have a 12 year old boy and i know how his friends talk but all i can think of are d*ck jokes.