Pregnant after IF

Winter 19-20 Due Dates

edited May 2019 in Pregnant after IF
Decided to try something more similar to the IF board organization so we don’t have to keep creating new threads each week. Here’s a thread for anyone due next winter. I will created a spreadsheet later unless someone else does it first.

Personally I’m still in early and uncertain days, waiting on a first ultrasound next Monday with a EDD of 1/11. Just 5w2d, I don’t have any symptoms yet so I keep kind of forgetting I’m technically pregnant.

ETA: Here's the link to the spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rKVh_-JE8C0kQd3AZ5CFfS1-LDuISpqT4cofW3qr73I/edit?usp=sharing

Re: Winter 19-20 Due Dates

• @ittybittybug-2 I'm due in October but just wanted to say CONGRATS so good to see you over here :) Good luck at your scan next week!! 
  • @ittybittybug-2 hi and congrats! I’m also pretty early along, 6 weeks 1 day today. I transferred 2 blastocysts and as of last week, it’s twins (hoping and praying it stays that way). I guess my due date depends on whether they both make it. I’ve been getting some pretty intense constant nausea over the last week and today was my first day vomiting. @ittybittybug-2 enjoy the asymptomatic period while it lasts 😉  Not sure if anyone’s got some good tips for dealing?
  • Loading the player...
  • @somewhereinnyc I’m right there with you. Week 9 officially starts tomorrow and my nausea has gotten worse. I’ve been feeling nauseous for last 4 weeks and started vomiting about a week ago. Headaches are setting in too. It’s like a 24/7 hangover! Because we have twins our nausea and vomiting are most likely going to be worse than singletons. Our hormones are raging and on top of it I’m on 3 doses of estradiol and still taking PIO. I talked to my doc last week and they aren’t concerned unless the vomiting is non stop and I can’t keep any food or liquid down. She said the babies pull nutrients from your body so don’t be so worried about getting them nutrients right now. Just eat whatever you can tolerate. Luckily I’m only vomiting once or twice a day, most other times it’s dry heaving. Saltines are my best friend. I recommend keeping them in your purse. I try and sleep as much as possible too. Plus when I sleep I don’t feel sick. My doc said if it’s effecting my work I should try b6 with unisom at night. I tried it sat night and it didn’t help, in fact Sunday was worse than I was in 3 days, but since I’m now vomiting at work last two days I’m trying it again next few nights. Everyone is reassuring that by 12-14 weeks the nausea will start to subside and will feel normal again. On top of the nausea I get Diarrhea almost every time I am able to eat. Anyway, know that I know exactly how you feel! We will get through it together! 
  • @ittybittybug-2 thanks for creating this board! My due date at 40 weeks would be dec 19, but I’m carrying twins so looking around mid-Nov if I make it 35 weeks. I was the first transfer on the April FET board on the 1st so I hope I can share some of my experiences for other who are a few weeks behind me. Looking forward to hearing about your u/s after next Monday! 
  • @ellis1983 wow we are experiencing things pretty similarly. Yes about things coming out both ways (!) the vomiting for me seems to only be happening when I wake up. But the diarrhea is like.. whenever I eat. I got some pedialyte and Boost nutrition drinks.. I have a job interview tomorrow and my doc prescribed Diclegis, which is basically delayed release unisom and b6. I’m guessing it won’t work too well tho. Reassuring about baby/ies pulling nutrients from me not food. I was a bit worried as I’m on the thinner side already. Will definitely take your advice about saltines.. that’s an awesome due date- wonderful holiday gift 😊
  • @somewhereinnyc best of luck at the job interview. Yes my doctor also talked about Diclegis which I may get a prescription for because unisom b6 combo just isn’t helping. I ended up losing around 8 lbs over last 5 weeks with nausea and now at 125 lbs which I know isn’t underweight but lost enough that I brought it up in my last appt. I read that the worst weeks are 9-11 for being sick so I do hope it doesn’t get worse than this. I told my DH tonight I think I’m dying haha. The headaches have made everything so much worse. I know it will get better soon and just have to ride out the wave. I hope the diclegis works for you! I don’t think I could stomach boost but I prob should pick up the pedialyte. Thanks for the suggestion!
  • @ittybittybug-2 Hey girl! Congratulations! It’s good to see you on PAIF board.
    Congrats to all other girls too! 
  • edited May 2019
    Thanks for the congrats everyone! And welcome to those of you with Winter Due Dates! I finally got around to making the promised spreadsheet, so please go ahead and add yourself! I made a second column for 'planned delivery date' for those of you who are expecting twins so expect to deliver early, or end up scheduling an induction or C-Section. That way due date can stay the traditional 40-week date and track to how far along we all are. :) https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rKVh_-JE8C0kQd3AZ5CFfS1-LDuISpqT4cofW3qr73I/edit?usp=sharing

AFM, I had my hopefully-last hcg draw yesterday and it was still strong with about a 60-hour doubling time, which does usually slow down gradually as the numbers get higher. And still higher than my son's numbers on the same day. I'm still anxious for Monday's ultrasound though, to see if there's really a live baby in there! I've been pretty quiet about it this time around, with just two people knowing I did a FET last month. If Monday goes well, I think I still want to wait for after next Friday's ultrasound before I let the people who normally know about my FETs know (parents, best friend) since then I'll be farther along than I was last time. Still no real symptoms. With my son, I know they started between 5w6d and 6w6d, so I have some time since today is 5w6d.
  • @ellis1983 hey just wanted to let you know that I think the Diclegis definitely helped. The n&v isn’t totally gone but I can stay hydrated easier for sure and minimal vomiting. It took a couple days for the full effect to kick in (vomited twice the morning after I took it and was convinced it didn’t work but things got better in the next couple days). Are the headaches from dehydration or is that just another separate symptom? I hope you feel better soon, but if you don’t, try the Diclegis for a few days. 

@ittybittybug-2 most of my friends had a bit of nausea, some fatigue, but no vomiting. I bet every pregnancy is different so if your numbers are within range, try not to sweat any lack of symptoms! My second ultrasound (and hopefully first time hearing heartbeats) is Wednesday! Hope yours on Monday goes well!
  • Tulips29Tulips29 member
    edited May 2019
    Hi ladies, I didn't want to jump in yet, but figured what the heck. Still super nervous being on this side. Hoping I can be on this exciting ride with you all! No idea how far along I really am, my app says 6w4d, but I haven't gotten a true confirm from my RE. I had an ultrasound last Tuesday and barely saw a tiny blip on the screen that the doc said was the sac. Going back this Friday to hopefully see more! Kinda nervous as I've had no real symptoms except I'm really tired all the time and constantly feel the need for a nap. Oh, and I am easily out of breath walking up a flight of stairs. That's it...no nausea, no vomiting, nothing else. I remember with my son I also had no symptoms until like half way through the 1st tri, so I'm hoping this babe inside is growing and developing like it's supposed to. 

How's everyone else feeling?

@ittybittybug-2 I hope your appointment goes well today! 

@somewhereinnyc hope you rocked that job interview! 
    ***History & TW in Spoiler***

***bfp & child warning***
    TTC - since 2014
    7 rounds of Clomid - BFN
    IUI #1 - October 2015 - BFN
    IUI #2 - November 2015 - BFN
    IUI #3 - December 2015 - BFN
    IVF #1 - March 2016
    Retrieval #1 - April 2016
    FET #1 - May 2016 - BFP!!! DS - Born January 2017
    Trying for baby #2...
    FET #2 - January 2018 - BFN  
    No more embryos left; switched to a new RE
    IVF/Retrieval #2 - January 2019
    IVF/Retrieval #3 - March 2019
    FET #3 - April 2019 - BFP!!! - DD: Born December 2019
    Trying for baby #3...
    FET #4 - October 2021 - BFP!!! - Due June 2022

• Forgot to check in Yesterday, but my ultrasound was ‘perfect’ - measured exactly on track for 6w2d, cardiac flicker that wasn’t measurable yet. It was nice to see, but I think I’ll feel better after Friday’s ultrasound if it’s good, since last time my 6w1d ultrasound was great and my 6w4d one she was gone. Tomorrow is 6w4d, but there’s no way to know if all is well, other than some aversions and a touch of nausea. I was never nauseated with my son but it’s supposed to get worse each time, so I wonder if I should buy some barf bags to keep on me, just in case it hits suddenly. I’m on the bus right now and feeling a little sick. Had visions of barfing all over myself on the bus in front of all my colleagues. 😬

@Tulips29 So glad to see you here. After the losses I’ve had I’m trying to honor each day of my current pregnancy, however long it lasts. I’ve been super sleepy and get winded easily too. I’ve been going to bed like 30 minutes after my toddler, and I still want a nap midday!
  • Hey ladies, hope you don’t mind if I hop in too. I did a fresh transfer in March, I’m 11w4d edd 12/5. I’m active on the Dec BMB but I think I’ve only seen one other mama who did fertility treatments (iui). It wasn’t until this weekend that I realized I probably needed to interact with some PAIF ladies too. *TW I’ve had some right side pain for weeks now, too high to be my uterus and I figured it was my ovary as it’s still enlarged. Long story short I was in the ER this wkend for a SCH and at my follow up appt my OB told me I have a 5cm right ovary still AND a cyst! *end TW* so that’s what the pain has been and now I’m paranoid this ovary isn’t getting smaller and this cyst is going to rupture. Anybody done this before and had a cyst? Are your ovaries still extremely tender? I was so relieved the SCH was small and baby was ok that I forgot to ask 🤦‍♀️
  • @k_mama91 I think the ovary and cyst sizes should decrease with time as your placenta takes over.. the cyst might have been a corpus luteum cyst and those are normal.. glad everything is ok!

@ittybittybug-2 great to hear everything is on track!!

so I just had my second ultrasound today and I’m still in shock.. I’m 7 weeks 3 days and she saw 3 gestational sacs- we only transferred 2 blastocysts. First measured 7w1d (fine for twin preg which run a little behind) w heart rate of 143 (also great). Second measured 6w6d (she thinks this one is the natural gestation which would be 2 days younger than the FET baby by ovulation) and heart rate of 113 (borderline and worrisome to me- doc was not worried). Third sac looked big and just had a yolk sac but no baby (she thinks this is an ivf miscarriage). I did have an ultrasound about 2 weeks ago and she only saw 2 possible babies so this was a lot of info. I guess it explains why my nausea is so bad? I’m really hoping the littler one pulls through and the third sac (which is a miscarriage) goes away quickly on its own for both the babies’ safety and my well-being. I’m puking 3x a day on Diclegis..
  • k_mama91k_mama91 member
    edited May 2019
    @somewhereinnyc thanks for the info, I figured it was normal but didn’t realize I could develop a cyst. My left side is pretty much back to size now.

And congrats on your ultrasound, that’s exciting! I still have a second yolk sac that hasn’t been fully absorbed yet. It’s visible on ultrasound right under our baby’s placenta. It hasn’t caused any issues, the SCH is unrelated.

ETA- did I read correctly that one of your blasts took and you also got pregnant naturally at the same time? That’s amazing!
  • @ittybittybug-2 so glad your ultrasound went well! let's hope this one stays nice and cozy in there. it's so hard not to compare or worry or think someone bad will happen. fingers crossed for your ultrasound on friday!!!

@k_mama91 hi there! i also have a cyst on one of the ovaries left over from the IVF cycle and sometimes i get pangs on the right side that i think might be it, but i don't know for sure. my doc doesn't bring it up as a concern, so hoping yours will go away with time! 

@somewhereinnyc wow, 3rd sac! did they say where it came from or if one of the embryos split? i hope your 2 babies continue to develop nicely. sorry about the puking, it's not fun. when is your next ultrasound?

i'm so freaking nervous about my upcoming ultrasound on friday. every day i wake up thinking maybe today i will feel something physically to tell me i'm really pregnant, but there's still nothing. aside from being tired and sleepy and winded, i feel fine. no food aversions (although i don't remember when they started with my son) and no nausea yet either. i do have really crazy vivid dreams which i had last time as well, so i keep telling myself that's my sign. but then i go off on google searches about lack of nausea and keep getting sucked into the vicious cycle of worrying. i did pee on a stick a few days ago just to reassure myself and it was positive, so i'm grasping on to every hope that ultrasound will go well. 

TTC - since 2014
    7 rounds of Clomid - BFN
    IVF #1 - March 2016
    Trying for baby #2...
    Trying for baby #3...

• @Tulips29 with my daughter, I didn't have any nausea. I had a few days of feeling off, but that was it. My sister and cousin had the same thing. Everything was perfectly fine with all of our babies. Hopefully that helps!
  • @k_mama91
    @somewhereinnyc

It took until my 16 week ultrasound for the vanishing twin sac + all to be completely reabsorbed so we had to skip out on the first tri screenings (they can be inaccurate with a vanishing twin that hasn't been reabsorbed yet...in fact, it still takes 9 weeks after THAT for the fetal dna readings to not reflect the vanishing twin). At least that's what I read and my OB concurred. But we did have a 7 week sac+all with HB before the second baby stopped developing; I'm assuming earlier ones will absorb a little faster. The healthy baby is completely unaffected by this whole process.
    ~~ Our Story in Spoiler! TW loss/child~~
    Fall 2012 -- started TTC
    Summer 2015 - no BFP yet, labs normal, referred to RE
    Fall 2015 - Summer 2016 - Further testing all normal. 3 IUI's -- BFN. Recommended move to IVF. Planned cycle for fall 2016.
    September 2016 - Surprise natural BFP. MMC @ 8 weeks. RE expressed confidence that we just needed the 'right' embryo.
    Fall 2016 - Spring 2017 -- Break from TTC
    June 2017 - Started IVF; egg retrieval for freeze all cycle. 9 mature eggs retrieved, 5 fertilized. 2 4BB embies on ice.
    August 2017 - FET transfer both embies. BFP.  Twin pregnancy confirmed by ultrasound. EDD 4/28/18
    September 2017 - Twin B stopped developing; Twin A doing perfectly! Graduated from RE @ 10 weeks
    March 2018 - Baby Girl born via C/S due to pre-eclampsia -- strong and healthy!

TTC #2
    January/Feb 2021 - Freeze-all IVF cycle 
    March 2021 - FET of 1 PGS normal female embryo. BFP! Beta #1 156,  #2 472, #3 1241, #4 5268 EDD 12/5/21 - Christmas baby!

"When all is lost then all is found."

• @persnickity interesting as i've heard the nausea is worse with girls than boys. although with my son i was super nauseous but never vomited. and have a gut feeling they transferred a girl embryo this time, so was expecting symptoms to appear sooner. but thank you for telling me this, it does help to hear others' experiences. 

TTC - since 2014
    7 rounds of Clomid - BFN
    IVF #1 - March 2016
    Trying for baby #2...
    Trying for baby #3...

• @Tulips29 good luck on your ultrasound!! How far along will you be?

@mbradfo2 oh man. So we’ve got awhile for triplet to be re-absorbed. I was thinking that the DNA screening would be a no go. It’s really comforting to know that the healthy baby(ies) should not be affected. 

@k_mama91 technically both blastocysts took and I also got pregnant naturally. One of these pregnancies (not entirely sure which one but doc thinks one of the transferred blastocysts) miscarried and is sitting in there still. All 3 are separate- no splitting.. each one has its own gestational sac. We tried for over a year including 3 IUI w multiple follicles and never got pregnant so I’m still in shock...
  • @somewhereinnyc so i plugged in the date of my 5-day frozen embryo transfer into a due date calculator and based on that it tells me on friday i'll be 7w2d. but it could be wrong i suppose and hopefully we get a more accurate estimate on friday if all's looking well. 

TTC - since 2014
    7 rounds of Clomid - BFN
    IVF #1 - March 2016
    Trying for baby #2...
    Trying for baby #3...

• @Tulips29 oh wow- so we are really close together..  you’re only 3 days behind me in terms of due date! my next ultrasound is in a week.
  • @Tulips29 yes, I’m having random pangs and if I press on the side it hurts! I just figured we’re at week 12, it should be smaller but I guess it’s just taking longer due to the number of eggs we got? Also, I’ve had no symptoms either. Horrible exhaustion, vivid dreams, and my boo a finally got tender around 8 weeks.

@mbradfo2 wow, I didn’t realize it would take so long. My RE had me thinking it would reabsorb fairly quick and my OB hasn’t really given a timeline. We did skip the NIPT due to the vanishing twin, we found out at 8w3d that baby was vanishing. 

@somewhereinnyc that’s absolutely amazing! It’s great they were in individual sacs, hopefully that means a healthy easy pregnancy for you.
  • @somewhereinnyc did they adjust your due date based on a twin pregnancy? how fun would it be to be in these trimester groups together! :smile: i think i'm also seeing your doc on friday as mine won't be in and i couldn't wait 2 more weeks to see him as i'll be away. so they scheduled me with Dr. P (think you've told me before she's your doc). 

TTC - since 2014
    7 rounds of Clomid - BFN
    IVF #1 - March 2016
    Trying for baby #2...
    Trying for baby #3...

• @Tulips29 my doc is Dr. M (also a female doc and she’s awesome). Most of the docs are great there so I’m sure you’ll have a great doc. No adjustment.. I’m assuming I talk to the OB about that. My doc did tell me that I’ve got 1 more week of progesterone suppositories then all done. It would be awesome to be in the trimester groups together!

@k_mama91 I forgot to mention that I had some pretty intense pain on my left lower quadrant in early pregnancy. I had a natural cycle FET and ovulated on that side so I assumed it was corpus luteum pain. You seem to have had a fresh cycle, and I think the pregnancy hormones can re-aggravate any overstim pains from what ppl have told me? 
  • @somewhereinnyc yay for almost being done with suppositories. I believe you said before that's all you take. I'm doing the same, which I don't really mind all that much. Definitely prefer them over the dreaded shots in the behind! 

TTC - since 2014
    7 rounds of Clomid - BFN
    IVF #1 - March 2016
    Trying for baby #2...
    Trying for baby #3...

• @somewhereinnyc
    @k_mama91
    Yeah, they still saw the sac of the vanished twin at my 12 week scan at my regular OB. It was completely empty at that point but the sac was still there (albeit small). The tech was initially worried that it might be a SCH before she got my history and recognized it as an empty gestational sac.
    Fall 2012 -- started TTC
    Fall 2015 - Summer 2016 - Further testing all normal. 3 IUI's -- BFN. Recommended move to IVF. Planned cycle for fall 2016.
    September 2016 - Surprise natural BFP. MMC @ 8 weeks. RE expressed confidence that we just needed the 'right' embryo.
    June 2017 - Started IVF; egg retrieval for freeze all cycle. 9 mature eggs retrieved, 5 fertilized. 2 4BB embies on ice.
    August 2017 - FET transfer both embies. BFP.  Twin pregnancy confirmed by ultrasound. EDD 4/28/18
    September 2017 - Twin B stopped developing; Twin A doing perfectly! Graduated from RE @ 10 weeks

TTC #2
    March 2021 - FET of 1 PGS normal female embryo. BFP! Beta #1 156,  #2 472, #3 1241, #4 5268 EDD 12/5/21 - Christmas baby!

• @mbradfo2 same. I was like no that’s been there! Keep looking!

@somewhereinnyc I did do a fresh cycle and that makes sense. I wasn’t having any obnoxious pain u til about 2 weeks ago. Could be from my uterus growing too, she said my ovary is right on top of it. 
  • @somewhereinnyc wow! That’s crazy!, FX for your remain two little ones!!

@k_mama91 you are absolutely welcome!!

@Tulips29 I think something was off with your calculator. You had your transfer the day before me and I’ll be 6w6d on Friday, so you should be 7w exactly with a due date of 1/10. They shouldn’t adjust that date based on development, since the date is known precisely with IVF. At least, that’s what they told me when my son was measuring a little bit behind. They said it’s normal for the embryo to measure behind by a few days, and then maybe ahead by a few days at various points, especially early on when a single pixel might change the measurement by a day or two.

AFM, it’s been a bit of a rough day. I’m 6w4d and this was the day of my ultrasound last time where the baby disappeared. I started with a dream this morning that I went to an OB for a scan today (which in the dream looked like my old, hated RE’s office) and they couldn’t find a baby and asked if I had just gotten a positive hpt recently. Then they told me to just come back in 2 weeks. In the dream I called my RE’s office in tears, trying to get them to do a scan today to confirm one way or the other, and I woke up before they answered. My mild aversions and nausea haven’t really been acting up much today either, which also makes me anxious, and I’m not as sleepy tonight as I have been (although that could be partially the caffeinated iced tea I had earlier, although it was only 1/3 of the glass). Friday can’t get here soon enough.
  • @ittybittybug-2 ugh I’m so sorry. Infertility and first tri are both so stressful- particularly after a miscarriage. Have you tried meditation or just breathing exercises? I’ve found that sometimes they help me. I’m not sure that symptoms mean too much either way- some ppl have nothing and a healthy pregnancy while others are sick and I’ve still heard about miscarriages in those situations. 

So my nausea is to the point where im crying bc I’m just always sick. I gag throughout the day and vomit 3x on the full dose of Diclegis. My doc talked about Zofran but says the safety profile isn’t super clear cut, which makes me not want to take it. I might be just prone to it- I get seasick as soon as I step on a boat. Probably also worsened by all the hormones (2 babies and 1 recent miscarriage all still in there). It’s really hard to work during the day and I’m contemplating taking a few weeks off as sick days.. but who knows when this will subside..
  • @somewhereinnyc my sister took zofran throughout both of her pregnancies and the babies were just fine, if you’re looking for someone ‘s experience. She also had terrible vomiting. Just try to stay hydrated!
    Fall 2012 -- started TTC

TTC #2

• @ittybittybug-2 you may be right. hopefully i'll find out tomorrow for sure! fx....as for your worries, i'm so sorry you're going through that. it's really traumatic to go through all of this, through losses, etc and then keep a positive outlook. i'm praying so hard your ultrasound goes well tomorrow and you can get some peace of mind! 

@somewhereinnyc i'm so sorry you're so sick. i can't offer much help here but moral support and i hope this subsides for you soon! 

i felt really off for the first time last night. like sort of lightheaded but sort of nauseous but not quite there. i could function and went for a walk, but one point i really felt like i'd throw up but didn't. it was a weird feeling...i got excited to finally feel something, although my husband said i'm crazy for wanting to feel sick. but it'd reassure me. this morning nothing again. to make matters worse i'm stuck at an airport for 5 hours and hoping i just make it home at some point and don't miss my ultrasound tomorrow morning. 

TTC - since 2014
    7 rounds of Clomid - BFN
    IVF #1 - March 2016
    Trying for baby #2...
    Trying for baby #3...

• @ittybittybug-2 the first trimester is tough! I’m 12w today and thought I’d feel so much “safer” to get to this point. Between my general anxiety and the SCH I think I’m going to be a wreck until I give birth. Hang in there!

@somewhereinnyc it seems like doctors have different opinions on zofran. I didn’t need it but it was offered. A friends doctor told her she could take Benadryl and basically sleep thru it because they felt zofran was unsafe. Have you tried b6?
  • Just came back from my ultrasound. We got to hear the heartbeat and I cried like a baby! This all seems so surreal...

@ittybittybug-2 fx for a good appointment for you today! 

TTC - since 2014
    7 rounds of Clomid - BFN
    IVF #1 - March 2016
    Trying for baby #2...
    Trying for baby #3...

• Hi everyone! I'm lurking here and there since I don't really have a group, it's just me and @leilee101 in it and looks like we can't really sustain it between two of us.
    @somewhereinnyc I really feel you. It sucks being sick all the time. I was super sick all the way until 16wks, I even learned to drive and puke at the same time safely :D One time I ran out plastic bags on my way from work home and had to puke in my lunch box because I couldn't stop in traffic :s .  I only could eat plain toasted bagels and pasta, a little meat here and there without any seasoning or sauce. I had a vanishing twin, and I thought that nausea will go away, but even with one baby it was as strong as with two. I'm not trying to scare you, just hope you find a way to manage it. I drank ginger tea on an empty stomach and it made me fill a little bit better, maybe just mentally I don't know. 
    @ittybittybug-2 I agree with @k_mama91 I think infertility gives some sort of PTSD where there is no way to relax even when everything looks good. Hopefully, your u/s will give you a piece of mind.
  • @ittybittybug-2
    IF just makes you so used to -bad- news that you can't really believe the good news or that it will last. It didn't matter that every u/s and appt  was good, I didn't relax until I was holding my little girl....it felt like this enormous weight was lifted when she was born healthy and happy. It's a long 40 weeks, that's for sure. (For me, only 35.2, though haha)

Fall 2012 -- started TTC

TTC #2

• @Tulips29 That’s wonderful! I still tear up when we hear the heartbeat.

@dukie001 your puking story is horrific. I’m sorry you were so sick!
  • @Tulips29 - so happy for you! That's so nice you got to hear the heartbeat. My clinic doesn't do that anymore. They measure it a different way that isn't audible. 

Today's ultrasound was great. Baby measured 7.8, so 150% growth since Monday and almost exactly average for 6w6d (50th percentile is 7.7), with a heart rate of 131, which is precisely 50th percentile. Dr said that at this point the odds for a PGS embryo that looks like this are over 90%, so I guess it's time to start believing it's going to go right this time. I have another ultrasound at 8.5 weeks, so another week and a half. 
  • @dukie001 oh man, that's rough. I'm so sorry you were so sick. I hope all that sickness is behind you now! @ittybittybug-2 that's so great, what a great appointment! Are you feeling more relieved hearing the doctor say that about the 90% odds? When is your due date? They told me mine is 1/11 and today I was 6w6d (so 1 day off from my app's due date and calculation). My next ultrasound is also a week and a half away so we're tracking along the same timeline :smile:

TTC - since 2014
    7 rounds of Clomid - BFN
    IVF #1 - March 2016
    Trying for baby #2...
    Trying for baby #3...

• Yes, the sickness is in the past now...yey! And the energy returned! My DH used to call me "Broken solar panel", he said that I barely had energy during the day, and as soon as the sun went down my brain just turned off  :D
    @ittybittybug-2 and @Tulips29 That is exciting seeing your LOs doing good and the heartbeats are strong and on point  <3 

I hope, you guys don't mind that I'm hanging out on your board since I don't really belong. 
  • @ittybittybug-2 congrats on a great ultrasound! My clinic didn’t do audible heartbeat measurements either. It was a bummer.

@dukie001 did you say you had given birth or are currently pregnant? Hang with us! I sort of helped myself to the board too, @Tulips29 and I were on the March ivf board together for a brief time though.