Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TTC right after early miscarriage/chemical pregnancy

Does anyone have a success story conceiving after a very early 4/5 week miscarriage? I was 5 weeks on Friday and started to bleed Saturday.  I think everything is out. My hcg levels was 231 Tues then 29 Friday.  So I assume by now it's almost out of my system.  I really wanted to try this next ovulation.  Anyone every had luck with this? I really want to try again asap. I'm super impatient..... 

Re: TTC right after early miscarriage/chemical pregnancy

• Options
    Does anyone have a success story conceiving after a very early 4/5 week miscarriage? I was 5 weeks on Friday and started to bleed Saturday.  I think everything is out. My hcg levels was 231 Tues then 29 Friday.  So I assume by now it's almost out of my system.  I really wanted to try this next ovulation.  Anyone every had luck with this? I really want to try again asap. I'm super impatient..... 
    QFP
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    b_1029b_1029 member
    Sorry to hear about your loss. My understanding is your doctor needs to track HCG down to 0 or close to it before trying again 
  • Options
    Yup you sure dont know my back story. How many times I've tried and why that makes me impatient and anxious.  I've been waiting a VERY long time so don't assume I haven't been. I've had several losses. 
  • Options
    b_1029 said:
    Sorry to hear about your loss. My understanding is your doctor needs to track HCG down to 0 or close to it before trying again 
    Thanks for giving a simple answer. That's all I wanted! ❤