January 2020 Moms

Symptoms - month of May

Re: Symptoms - month of May

• Anyone’s boobs only hurt when wearing a bra? 
    Im the opposite, mines are sorest when I take my bra off
  • Loading the player...
    SAME! I told MH the other day that my nights of sleeping braless are numbered. 

Other than the sore boobs I also have metal mouth, occasional nausea, & indigestion even when I've eaten well. 
  • +1 to metal mouth & morning sickness kicked in today. I have been sick after every meal & dry heaving inbetween, so fun! 🤢😖
  • My nausea has kicked in today too and I’m beyond happy about it. It’s helping keep my PGAL brain at ease. 
  • @kbrown2385 - I'm begging for nausea to hit for that very reason!
  • Raw meat makes me gaggy and so does guacamole apparently. Oh and fried avocados. Basically anything green and mushy. Real bad. 
    Also hip pain in my left hip, way down in the joint and sometimes flaring out to my butt. So that’s unpleasant. 

• tyrion_tyrion_ member
    My nipples are on fire. 

That’s all I got so far at 25 seconds pregnant. 
  • gabadoogabadoo member
    Anyone’s boobs only hurt when wearing a bra? 
    +1! Been sleeping with a bra for the past week because I can't tolerate having it off!
  • MollySmMollySm member
    I woke up, after finally getting enough sleep last night, with  a cracking headache 😭  Does anyone know if Tylenol is okay? I thought with my last pregnancy they were starting to say that it was no longer recommended.  But I haven't looked into it recently. 
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

• @MollySm yes Tylenol is fine, although I find it doesn’t really help me. You can also try a little caffeine. 
  • I didn’t realize how bloated I was until I put on a pair of shorts this morning and they are pretty
    tight. I’ve also been pretty weepy the past few days so that’s been fun lol.
  • I looks so incredibly bloated it’s actually insane. My boobs hurt but no nausea or aversions yet. Not that I want tons of MS but am in the same boat as @kbrown2385 and @marebear15 of having that ease my PGAL mind. 
  • @kbrown2385 yes to the bloat. I’ve been living in leggings. I tried wearing shorts yesterday and was like nope. 

I never had MS with my son so I know it’s normal not to have it. But add me to the others with PGAL brain who would love to have some right now. 

TTC#1 - March 2013

BFP 8/9/13 - EDD 4/14/14 - DS born 4/23/14

TTC#2 November 2015

Dx: Secondary IF June 2016

Medicated IUI cycle#1- Clomid+IUI -1/15/17 -BFN

Break Mid 2017 - Resumed TTC December 2018

"She believed she could so she did..."

Medicated IUI cycle#2- Femara 5mg+IUI 12/22/18 - BFP 1/4/19 - MMC 2/1/19

Saline Sono 3/15/19 - All Clear!

Medicated IUI cycle#3- Femara 7.5mg+IUI 3/28/19-BFN

Medicated IUI cycle#4- Femara 5mg+Gonal F 50iu+IUI 4/27/19- BFP 5/11/19 - MMC 6/12/19 - D&C 6/14/19-

Incomplete M/C Repeat D&C - 7/3/19 -Testing concluded baby was genetically normal  :'(

Dx: Unexplained RPL July 2019 - Tested + as carrier for Usher Syndrome & Familial Mediterranean Fever 

Saline Sono 8/7/19 - Mostly Clear! All systems go for IVF#1 

But will need a repeat Saline Sono between ER and FET

IVF #1 - Antagonist Protocol - 8/17/19

ER#1 8/27/19 - 12R, 6F, 4 biopsied+frozen! (3d5blasts + 1d6blast)- 2 PGS normal embabies!

Saline Sono 9/13/19 - All Clear! Onto FET Prep#1

FET#1 - 4AA -10/4/19 - BFP 10/14/19 - EDD - 6/21/20 -Beta#1-10dp5dt- 379 Beta#2-12dp5dt- 1007 Beta#3-14dp5dt- 2844

DD born 6/15/20  <3

• @kbrown2385 +1 to the bloat. I tried on three pairs of shorts (that all fit a week ago) to find something that would zip 😬 if this keeps up it’ll be difficult to wait to announce 
  • Jumping on the bloat bandwagon. I go through several shirts each morning to find the one that hides the most. Luckily, I'd lost a little weight, so my dress pants still fit.
  • I am so bloated, too! I feel like people are staring at me at work and they just *know*. It's probably in my head. My fatigue comes in waves and isn't constant, but damn.. I did not know I would be this tired so early. I've had some indigestion the past two days. BBs are tender to the touch. No nausea or food aversions yet.
  • I do hope the bloat subsides soon. I stared a new job on April 22 and got pregnant RIGHT after and am trying to keep things DL here for as long as I can stand.
  • MollySmMollySm member
    @kbrown2385 - thanks.  I took it, and it made a small dent, but didn't last.    I had tea this morning and am drinking a ton of water, but now I am sitting and drinking a cup of coffee to see if that helps.  I have so much to do today, but this headache is rough! 
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

• +1 for bloat, my work pants were rough to button today.  No MS (fx it stays that way) but more food aversion and nausea waves than I experienced with my first.  Dinner (kielbasa, peppers, potatoes and onions - a staple at my house) smelled absolutely disgusting but tasted fine. 
  • I feel asleep at 6:30 last night. Kid woke me up to read him a story/bedtime, then right back down. I feel so useless.
  • erin_moerin_mo member
    On a Florida vacation right now, 5 weeks today. The bloat is real. I brought one pieces, high waisted swim suits, loose dresses, but darn, it is hard to not feel a bit gross.
  • tyrion_tyrion_ member
    Gas. It’s off the chain. 
  • Bloated over here too! And sever night nausea, can’t even think about drinking water it makes me sick which sucks! So now it’s lemon water and orange juice. 
  • @c1kc1kpol1cn1k I found these today. They are pretty good and helped my nausea. Maybe something to try? 
  • ckb90ckb90 member
    What does PEGAL mean?
  • @ckb90 PGAL means pregnancy after loss.

I've had itchy boobs this time. Not sore. Just itchy and it's only when I wear a bra.

Other then that I haven't had any nausea yet. I didn't get MS with my son but had alot of food aversions and some nausea. Hoping to skip MS this time too! I also haven't hit that stage of feeling super exhausted yet. I remember getting absolutely exhausted with my son. I think it started around 7-8 weeks. It would be great if I could skip that too. 
  • I skipped MS with my daughter and so far am skipping it this time. But the bloat is terrible. Unless I'm actively sucking it in, I'm straining my pants. 
  • Tender breasts (like it hurt when my husband hugged me this morning!) and so.much.gas. 😳 I’ve also had a couple of waves of nausea but nothing severe. 
  • The nausea has begun. Not quite to the vomiting part, but I'm expecting that in the next week or two. 
  • tyrion_tyrion_ member
    I keep getting light headed. But I’m not super hungry, so I’m eating small portions and not doing very well to avoid it. It’s not a fun cycle currently. 
  • marebear15marebear15 member
    edited May 2019
    Now the protein aversions have started. All I had for lunch was mac and cheese, mashed potatoes, and a few cucumbers with ranch. Not really sure how to meal prep this weekend. Maybe I'll stock up on frozen tv dinners for DH for the next 2 months and just get myself a variety of carb options?
  • @marebear15 I tried eating an Arby’s sandwich today. I gagged on the first bite and could only eat the fries. I think my protein aversion is starting too. 
  • @marebear15 I didn’t know protein aversion was something to expect. We’ll see how I feel when we go for dinner tonight. Mac and cheese AND mashed potatoes tho? Sounds yum to me! 😅
  • @daydreaminghufflepuff - Not everyone has protein aversions, but a lot of people can't stand certain types of meat, like chicken or ground beef. For me it's pretty much all types of protein including yogurt. I've been through this rodeo before, so I know what to expect.
  • I'm vegan but usually don't get grossed out by the smell of meat.  OMG, I walked by a burger king and smelled the burgers and it made me dry heave.  Protein aversion here too.
  • @daydreaminghufflepuff I had an aversion to chicken, but not any other proteins. It was strange.
  • I didn’t have any meat aversions last time. But before pregnancy i loves hard boiled eggs and during my pregnancy the smell of them grossed me out so bad. 

Pregnancy exhaustion has hit hard this week. I’ve basically been passing out at my desk in the afternoon. And I had taken today off awhile back (originally to get a lot of stuff done) but so far I’ve taken a 2 hr nap in my DS bed 🤷🏻‍♀️

TTC#1 - March 2013

BFP 8/9/13 - EDD 4/14/14 - DS born 4/23/14

TTC#2 November 2015

Dx: Secondary IF June 2016

Medicated IUI cycle#1- Clomid+IUI -1/15/17 -BFN

Break Mid 2017 - Resumed TTC December 2018

"She believed she could so she did..."

Medicated IUI cycle#2- Femara 5mg+IUI 12/22/18 - BFP 1/4/19 - MMC 2/1/19

Saline Sono 3/15/19 - All Clear!

Medicated IUI cycle#3- Femara 7.5mg+IUI 3/28/19-BFN

Medicated IUI cycle#4- Femara 5mg+Gonal F 50iu+IUI 4/27/19- BFP 5/11/19 - MMC 6/12/19 - D&C 6/14/19-

Incomplete M/C Repeat D&C - 7/3/19 -Testing concluded baby was genetically normal  :'(

Dx: Unexplained RPL July 2019 - Tested + as carrier for Usher Syndrome & Familial Mediterranean Fever 

Saline Sono 8/7/19 - Mostly Clear! All systems go for IVF#1 

But will need a repeat Saline Sono between ER and FET

IVF #1 - Antagonist Protocol - 8/17/19

ER#1 8/27/19 - 12R, 6F, 4 biopsied+frozen! (3d5blasts + 1d6blast)- 2 PGS normal embabies!

Saline Sono 9/13/19 - All Clear! Onto FET Prep#1

FET#1 - 4AA -10/4/19 - BFP 10/14/19 - EDD - 6/21/20 -Beta#1-10dp5dt- 379 Beta#2-12dp5dt- 1007 Beta#3-14dp5dt- 2844

DD born 6/15/20  <3

• May has been nonstop nausea for me; I’ve tried eating smaller meals and snacks throughout the day and that helps some, but it feels like if I’m not eating I get nauseous again within an hour. Thankfully no vomiting yet but I’ve got really close when I had chicken; actually even the thought of chicken makes me nauseous now. 
  • Today has been constant nausea. And the diarrhea still comes and goes. So that’s super pleasant 😭