May 2019 Moms

Who is still waiting?

Hi everyone!  I'm due May 22 and so eager to meet baby. What are y'all doing to pass the time?  Looks like this board was abandoned but let's revive it for those of us who are left.  I've been going to yoga and watching TV, but the time seems to crawl.  Also, what symptoms are you having?  I am having some contractions at night but that's my only symptom so far.

Re: Who is still waiting?

• I'm due May 29. Just finished work on Tuesday. So since then, I've been rewatching WestWorld, cleaning the house (a bit), sewing burp cloths, and running last minute errands. 
    I still feel like theres so much to do, but it's so hard to move around for an extended period of time. 
    I had a stretch and sweep on Tuesday, and 2 rounds of acupuncture to try and help move things along. I've had a tiny amount of bloody show for 2 days. Dont think I've been having contractions...some minor period-ish pains once in a while. 
  • moana89moana89 member
    I'm due May 28th. Walking and moving is rough. Tired alot. Already 2cm dilated with Braxton hicks. Been washing like crazy. Keeping up with laundry.  Trying to keep my toddler entertained. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I am due May 21st and I am so eager to meet my boy! I have been having minor contractions, but no signs of actual labor. Today I noticed that I have started losing my mucus plug, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything. 
    I have done all I need to do to be "ready," so now I am just waiting. I have been watching TV and reading to try to pass time, but I get so bored doing that! Time has started to crawl by so slowly. 
  • Due may 27, no mucus plug, definitely cramps and BH contractions, I need to get things moving I dont want to be induced.