October 2019 Moms

TTGP Grad Check-In 5/16

Sorry I'm so late on this today!

This is a check-in for those that were active in TTGP board before moving over here. Feel free to answer the questions or just make general conversation.

What's going on this week? 

How far along are you?

Anyone have an appointment this week?

Cravings/Symptoms?

Rants/Raves/Randoms?

Questions?

GTKY: Assuming that we all deliver before October 31st, any thoughts on your little one's Halloween costume? Future costumes you're excited about?

TTC History
Me: 38 DH: 52
Started trying June 2018
BFP Jan 2019 DD born October 2019
TTC July 2021 BFP, ended in MMC August 2021
TTC October 2021
BFP January 2022
MMC March 2022
Beginning May 2022 under the supervision of an RE - Benched while undergoing testing

Re: TTGP Grad Check-In 5/16

• Loading the player...
  • @nnaelilak I literally just ate onion rings and ice cream. And I don’t even like onion rings. Yay for the anatomy scan! No news is good news.
    @marbellie Sending you lots of prayers for your appointment tomorrow. ❤️ 
    TTC History
    Me: 38 DH: 52
    Started trying June 2018
    BFP Jan 2019 DD born October 2019
    TTC July 2021 BFP, ended in MMC August 2021
    TTC October 2021
    BFP January 2022
    MMC March 2022
    Beginning May 2022 under the supervision of an RE - Benched while undergoing testing

• @elle-0409 I have not watched AIPS but I have heard it's crazy. I'm not sure I can bring myself to check it out....

@nnaelilak I definitely think no news is good news but its sooo annoying. When is your next appt?

@marbellie sending all the positive vibes for your appt today!
  • Thanks so much for the well wishes everyone!

@prpl11butterfly that's so sweet, I hope you enjoyed your anniversary. Do you celebrate the dating anniversary as well? Half of your life is worth celebrating

@stephanie123456 congrats on the great A/S! Is there a theme for your sister's shower?
  • @marbellie sending lots of good thoughts!!
    @prpl11butterfly happy anniversary!! I have a similar story, we will celebrate our 5th next year but will have been together 13 years!
    @prpl11butterfly again lol I have an appointment on Tuesday! Not too far away!
    @stephanie123456 did we know you were a twin?! I may have just forgotten haha That's so cool! I was obsessed with the sweet valley books as a kid and always wanted to be a twin 😅

• @marbellie The theme is tea party. So I've been collecting tea cups, saucers, and tea pots from Salvation Army for like, 6 months, to use as decoration. 

@nnaelilak lol I may have mentioned it before. And twins run in my family (my grandmother and great-aunt are twins). So I was super nervous at the beginning of this PG and with DS that it might be two babies. I much rather prefer to be the twin than to have twins. I never read the Sweet Valley High, my mom never let me get them  :'(
    TTC #1: September 2013, BFP 01/01/14, DS 09/14
    TTC #2: October 2018, BFP 02/02/19, EDD 10/14/19

• @stephanie123456 that makes me so sad! They were great books lol I read all the spin off series too 😅