January 2020 Moms
Options

HDBD - 5/15

marebear15marebear15 member
edited May 2019 in January 2020 Moms
Since none of us have real bumps yet (but the bloat is real), I thought it might be fun to see some other bumps.
STMs, did you do a bump progression with your first? Or show off your maternity photos!
FTMs, do you have an idea of what you want to do with either progression photos or maternity photos? Show us your Pinterest ideas!

Re: HDBD - 5/15

• Options
    peppyj9peppyj9 member
    I honestly hadn't thought about it at all. 🤷‍♀️ it seems so far away still. But, @marebear15 yours are lovely! Feels very Spring! I really like your pink lacy dress, I'm guessing because you knew you were having a girl? 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I didn’t do maternity pictures last time but I wish I had. I think I might this time 
     This was 39 weeks last time. 

• Options
    @MrsJessS - You should! You were all belly last time!
  • Options
    @marebear15 MH won’t be here so I’m thinking it would be nice to be able to send him the pics!
    So. Much. Belly. Lmao
  • Options
    I didn’t do maternity pictures last time and probably won’t again- it’s just not really my style. I took weekly pictures though it seems to have stopped at 37 weeks even though I delivered at almost 40 (so typical me) and I never did anything with them. I think this time I will aim for monthly pictures. 
  • Options
    @justbeachy888 - I tried to do monthly progression photos, but for some reason stopped at month 5 or 6. So you made it a lot longer than me!
  • Options
    @marebear15 seriously story of my life when it comes to pictures or completing tasks. I still haven’t made my wedding album 6 years later. My mom makes photobooks for me of my daughter, otherwise we would have nothing 🤦🏽‍♀️  
  • Options
    You guys made it further than I did. I stopped doing weekly ones at 20 weeks and barely took one every other month after that. I'm going to try for monthly this time.
  • Options
    I found doing hdbd meant I had weekly progression pics from my last pregnancy. 
  • Options
    I’d love to get maternity pics done but they are very expensive in my area so I’ll probably save my picture money for newborn photos. 

The fact that I carried big last time has come up a couple of times lately so here’s my proof, 40 weeks with DS. I had another week to go but was too grouchy for the 41 week picture.