November 2019 Moms

When to tell the work place

Hey guys..I feel like my bump is showing but it's easy to hide behind scrubs. Soon enough I know I'll have to tell my boss. I don't like attention. I like to keep my personal life and my professional life seperated as I am not close with my coworkers...Did some of you tell your work already? How did you go about it? How do you feel about it now?

Thanks, ash

Re: When to tell the work place

• Hi and welcome! 

We discourage one-off posts like these as they clutter our board. Please intro in the introduction thread and read through the "Read First" thread. It explains how our board is organized. 

There was discussion about telling work in the Question thread pinned at the top. You could use the search button or look through the last few pages to find it. 
  • Also, we would love for you to stick around and if you do, please change your username. It is difficult to interact with you because we can't tell you apart from the other knottienumbers. You may need to log out and log back in to get it to change. 
  • Loading the player...
  • We rather have problems with the payment of money, so the girls try not to say anything until the last minute. You don't have to tell anyone anything unless you think it's necessary.