TTC After a Loss

Intro

Hi everyone,
I found out I was pregnant with my second in March but at my first appointment at 8 weeks the baby was measuring two weeks behind. It was confirmed at my follow up that the pregnancy was not viable. I took misoprostol but not everything came away and finally had a d&c at the end of April. I just had my follow up appointment for that yesterday and everything looks good to get started again, just have to wait for my period.  It's been really hard and I'm heartbroken but there's also a lot of relief that physically everything is over and I can start moving forward again.

Re: Intro

• @emlettuce I'm very sorry for your loss. Good luck with everything moving forward and fx your stay is short
  • I’m sorry for your loss.  Hopefully you aren’t here long 
  • Loading the player...
  • Sorry you have to be here, but welcome!
    TTC history in spoiler
    Me: 31 Him: 37
    Married: Oct 2015
    Baby G born June 2017
    TTC#2: July 2018
    BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
    BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• ruby696ruby696 member
    @emlettuce I'm so sorry for your loss. This board is full of amazing, supportive women. Welcome and I hope your stay is short.
  • char245char245 member
    Welcome, I’m so sorry for your loss! I totally understand what you mean about feeling heartbroken and relieved at the same time. It’s so overwhelming and confusing but I totally felt that way too.