Options

Weekly Check-In Group 1 ( Jan 1-8) w/o 5/13

Est Due Date/Weeks + Days:

Baby is the size of a(n):

Upcoming Appointments:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: 

GTKY: If you could be anyone else for a day who would you be ? 

Re: Weekly Check-In Group 1 ( Jan 1-8) w/o 5/13

• Options
    Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: January 6th/ 6w

Baby is the size of a(n): blueberry

Upcoming Appointments: u/s and more labs on Friday 

How are you feeling?: anxiously excited 

Rants/Raves: i just wanna buy all the baby stuff 

Questions: tmi but is diarrhea normal?

GTKY: If you could be anyone else for a day who would you be ? I'd wanna be anyone who gets to feed and hold a lot of baby tigers 
  • Options
    SITB

Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: 8th January - 5+5

Baby is the size of a(n): bb pellet

Upcoming Appointments: I had gd in my previous pregnancy & had my hba1c levels checks via blood draw on friday & an additional blood draw today to check thyroid function due to family history. I have self referred so waiting on an appointment letter for my booking scan which is done around 12 weeks here.
    Possibly going private for an early scan next week but havnt booked it yet.

How are you feeling?: overall, pretty good. A little sickly, some heartburn & sore boobs. Im a lot more nervous & anxious this time round.

Rants/Raves: I have always proved to be particularly bad to find veins for blood draws & currently look like a heroin addict with the many bruises & needle marks from the failed attempts on friday & this morning.

Questions: 

I honestly dont know, theres no one person who came to mind when I try to think about this 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    6 weeks 1 day
    Baby is the size of a(n): pea

Upcoming Appointments:
    Next Thursday!!!!
    How are you feeling?: tired, hungry 

Rants/Raves: 
    Boobs hurt 
    Questions: 
    None
    GTKY: If you could be anyone else for a day who would you be ? Someone that goes to spa retreats 
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    EDD: January 2

Baby is the size of a: Haven’t downloaded an app yet!

Upcoming appointments: Follow up u/s Wednesday afternoon. I had my first scan at 5 weeks due to some spotting (which was a one time occurrence that hasn’t come back at all). 

Rants/raves: I feel so sick. Work is such a struggle. I’m also so nervous for Wednesday. 

GTKY: Hard question! Somebody who is on a dive trip in Indonesia maybe?

• Options
    gabadoogabadoo member
    @mokay19, I use the Ovia app for tracking. Also, taking Rainbow light prenatal One vitamins...they have everything, but are huge horse pills, so not sure those are exactly the ones you’re looking for.

Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: Jan 5/6+1

Baby is the size of a(n): blueberry 

Upcoming Appointments: not until 8 weeks...

TW* after my MMC and D&C at 13 weeks, in a pregnancy where I had early serial betas, I told my OB I wanted nothing “special” (betas, early US) the next time around and to just go back to the way things were when I was younger and more carefree with my 2 prior successful pregnancies. Not that the waiting game is making me carefree this time around either!!!!

How are you feeling?: physically fine, emotionally anxious...and doing my best to distract myself with work and my house

Rants/Raves: hubby cooked dinner for the last week! He’s on a diet and I’m reaping the benefits of his healthy meals.

Questions: none

GTKY: If you could be anyone else for a day who would you be?  Wealthy enough to vacation where and when I wanted to...and carefree enough to just drop everything and go!
  • Options
    alicia__ealicia__e member
    edited May 2019
    Jan 1st/ 6w 5d

Baby is the size of a(n):
    Post of an earring/ sweet pea

Upcoming Appointments:
    Tomorrow - prenatal physical
    Next week: first US

How are you feeling?:
    Like @mokay19 , I'm feeling completely normal. Just thirsty, peeing more and sometimes my nipples are tingly but that's about it.

Rants/Raves: 
    I didn't have betas tested and I'm kind of upset I didnt know to ask. Especially that my symptoms aren't so clear. We shall see tomorrow.

Questions: anybody else have pain in lower abdomen when sneezing?

Kristen Bell (her relationship with dax is goals and she is an all around awesome human)
  • Options
    @mokay19 we're due date twins and i also had my first u/s today and saw babys heartbeat. Mine was 120 so hope that's ok
  • Options
    Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: 1/8

Baby is the size of a(n): I haven't looked at the app yet...

Upcoming Appointments: Y'all... I I got a positive test 6 days ago and keep forgetting to call my doctor... Lol last pregnancy I called about 5 seconds after 😂😂😂😂

How are you feeling?: tired and my boobs hurt

Rants/Raves: none yet
  • Options
    mokay19mokay19 member
    @gabadoo the size of the pill doesn’t bother me... I just want a good one that gives me lots of vitamins! 

@mommystuebs yes, 120 is good! I was afraid 110 was a little low but the doctor said that’s good for this early. I think they’d only worry if it’s below 100 or maybe even closer to 80. When is you next scan?

@okcountrygirl I definitely messaged my doctor while the pee stick was still wet 😂
  • Options
    Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: Jan. 3rd /6w5d

Baby is the size of a(n): Sweet Pea

Upcoming Appointments: First u/s on May 20th!!

How are you feeling?: Okay in the a.m., but super tired and nauseous in the afternoons/evenings.  Had a few emotional outbursts in the past couple days that I'm not proud of, such as uncontrollably sobbing when I realized it was my dog's 10th bday (he's super healthy and happy still) lol

Rants/Raves: Still trying to get excited about this but feeling anxious a lot of the time too. Praying for a great u/s and good subsequent follow ups. Already loving this bean!

Questions: Not yet - Dr. Google is on speed dial 24/7,  haha
  • Options
    jacerujaceru member
    Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: Jan 8th

Baby is the size of a(n): not sure. pea? 

Upcoming Appointments June 4th for first appointment and ultrasound

How are you feeling?: I was feeling great, but the nausea hit me like a ton of bricks last night and this morning. 

Rants/Raves: I have been super anxious because I feel like my first appointment is so far away. 

Questions: nada

GTKY: If you could be anyone else for a day who would you be? This one is hard! Probably Blake Lively 
  • Options
    jacerujaceru member
    @mokay19
    I also used rainbow lite one with my last pregnancy and liked them. I think I also took a stand alone DHA vitamin too.  This time I got a big bottle of NatureMade prenatal+DHA from Costco so I have been taking those. I usually take my vitamins at night since all kinds make me nauseous in the morning. 
  • Options
    crf4crf4 member
    Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: Jan 6/6+0

Baby is the size of a(n): pea

Upcoming Appointments: May 24 - a little early for the dating scan but my dr is gone until June 10 and I really didn’t wanna wait that long for the first appt!

How are you feeling?: fine except I got a massage Saturday and she really worked my neck muscles but now my neck is in so much pain like something is out of place so I have a chiropractor appt tomorrow. No pregnancy symptoms which makes me nervous not thankful lol

Rants/Raves: why aren’t my boobs tender like they’ve been in my previous pregnancies?! 

Questions: anyone else sharing the good news yet? i keep wanting to tell people but holding back!

GTKY: If you could be anyone else for a day who would you be ? For just one day? How about my spoiled golden retriever. I could totally trade places with him. 
  • Options
    @crf4 - My SO and I have told a select few close friends but are going to wait until closer towards the end of the 1st first tri (after some healthy scans and good appts!) to share with family. This will be the first baby for my immediate family, so lots of pressure! 
  • Options
    @crf4 weve told my parents, mil, my sister & a close friend. Going to hold off telling anyone else til closer to the 12 week mark.
  • Options
    Tess27Tess27 member
    Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: 5+6

Baby is the size of a(n): peppercorn

Upcoming Appointments: none yet

How are you feeling?: great, no complaints 

Rants/Raves: it’s hard to wait to tell everyone DH is insisting we wait to tell family. So tough. 

hmm that’s a thought one. Maybe my cat lol. Sleep all day and just eat and be lazy 😂
  • Options
    Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: 1/4 6 weeks 4 days 

Baby is the size of a(n): sweet pea (crazy last week was a seed!)

Upcoming Appointments: 5/24 

How are you feeling?: I don’t remember my boobs hurting with my first. Slightly nauseous but not as bad as my first. 

Rants/Raves: Keeping this a secret is too hard! We already told immediate family. My husband is busting to tell the world

My son. I wish I could bottle his energy!
  • Options
    Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: Jan 7--6w 1d

Baby is the size of a(n): ladybug, apparently!

Upcoming Appointments: I just had an u/s today. We saw the heartbeat!

How are you feeling?: Not bad. Mostly just bloated, constipated, and a little queasy. 

Rants/Raves: I feel better when I eat. Grr. (I've been overeating a little because of this.)

GTKY: If you could be anyone else for a day who would you be? I don't know. Maybe a guy. I certainly don't want to be one permanently, but I'm curious about what it would be like and wouldn't mind spending a day or two as one.