Baby Showers

Hubby here, wife just gave birth May 05, 2019 and need idea for celebrating wedding anniversary

Hi,
Wife just gave birth to our 2nd daughter and since we're staying at home I have no idea what to do for our 5th wedding anniversary. Wife said to "just not make it a typical day".  She's not asking for a gift so I want to do something special at home.  I'd like to make her feel special since she had a little rough delivery of our 2nd daughter.  First kid is a 3 years old so I think both would enjoy something nice. She's 33 and I'm 45. She likes thoughtful gestures, eating good food, pampering stuff to give you an idea.  So far I'm thinking to hire a chef to come to our house, not sure if this will work since the anniversary falls on a weekday.
Thanks in advance.

Re: Hubby here, wife just gave birth May 05, 2019 and need idea for celebrating wedding anniversary

• meggymemeggyme member
    I forget the name of the service, but you can get masseuses that will come to your home with a table and do massage.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Is it safe for a post pregnancy massage?
  • Loading the player...
  • meggymemeggyme member
    edited May 2019
    I don’t see why not. She can call her doctor if she’s concerned, but there’s not really anything called post-pregnancy massage. Prenatal massage is to protect the baby, but aside from any discomfort she might be feeling, I don’t think there’s anything unsafe about it postpartum.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::