November 2019 Moms

UO/FFFC

Confess your secrets and tell us how right you are. It is flame free....๐Ÿ˜‰

Re: UO/FFFC

• I have a UO....

It would be awesome if everyone would choose an avatar that wasn't a stock image. It's easier to tell who everyone is when I can associate an image with their username.ย 

For example, ladies that I know from other board love tit things all over the bump and when I go to that thread I can see who all has been based on the pictures of the love tits.ย 
  • Loading the player...
  • @emeraldcity1214 i agree about the pictures! The people I recognize the most on this board dont have a generic bump picture. Its helpful it telling people apart in the beginning, plus like you said I like seeing who lovetits stuff.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @gumby22c I love that story! That is so funny. I have put the kids in the car in a similar state of dress but I haven't gotten out.ย 
  • @emeraldcity1214 I sat in the car for a minute and decided how badly I really wanted this frosty. And then I said a prayer that I wouldnt see anyone I knew inside, and went in. Lolย 
  • Hahaha @gumby22c I am cracking up at your story! I also now need a frosty and fries and I'm going to make that happen tomorrow.ย 

My FFFC today is super tame, but I noticed as I was putting my son's socks on that they didn't match exactly (similar, but not quite the same) and I just put them on anyway. I really didn't have time for that and putting socks on a toddler is not my favorite, lol. Also, he's eaten a donut for breakfast for the past two mornings.ย 
  • @emeraldcity1214 I'll think about it ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

(seriously, I've been thinking about putting a real pic but I have to decide if I want one of my own or some other pic from the internet)
  • I've suspected a FB acquaintance is a non-vaxer for awhile based off things shes posted. Today she posted asking for a ped who would take nonvaccinated kids. I'm so tempted to just unfriend. I dont for sure since we havent talked in a long time, but I'm pretty sure its due to "fear of autism" or some nonsense based on articles shes shared. ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ
  • @creamcheeseplease I donโ€™t remember the last time my son wore matching socks ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

@emeraldcity1214 I agree! ย 

@gumby22c I fully support your dedication for a Frosty! ย But, I need to know, did he have shoes on with his undies? ย I brought my son to pick up something at a friendsโ€™ house down the street wearing undies and rain boots, itโ€™s a good look ๐Ÿ˜‰ย 

Iโ€™m mad at my 2.5 year old at the moment ย Heโ€™s 2, am I even allowed to be mad, not just frustrated, at a toddler!? ย He was having a tantrum because he was tired after getting up early. ย I brought him to the bathroom so he could pee before his nap that he desperately needed. ย As I was helping him get his foot out if his pants, the little bugger aimed and peed on my foot, on purpose(!!). Iโ€™ve never been so mad at him. ย I always remain calm when heโ€™s having a tough time, but what the heck?! ย I taught a severe special needs Kindergarten class before having him, so Iโ€™ve seen it all in terms of behavior, but this is MY sweet baby ๐Ÿ˜ฉ. ย Waiting for the happy angel to wake up now, and so hoping he has a better start to his afternoon.
  • @rogro118 no shoes, literally just underwear ๐Ÿ˜‚ but to be fair I never intended to get out of the car. I was going to drive my H 2 minutes down the road to get his car and come straight home.
  • @emeraldcity1214 agree with everything you just said! Theres a reason measles is suddenly making a comeback right now. Outside of being immnocompromised/health issues that prevent getting vaccinations, you wont convince me of any other reason being a good enough for not vaccinating. Warning: UO but not even religious reasons ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ I'm religious (Christian) but I believe in modern medicine and the good it's done over the years.ย 
  • @gumby22c i would never flame anything that had to do with acquiring a 50 cent frostie.

RE: vaccinations. I am so pro vaccination. We were at city museum in STL today and I just kept eyeing every kid like "yall betterย  not be giving my kid measles right now".

Also, I told my partner I tonight that I kind of thought it was a shame that the kid who sued because his health department wouldnt let nonvaxx kids come to school because of a chickenpox outbreak only endes up getting a mild case of chickenpox. I dont want anything bad to happen to him, but hope he got chickenpox in uncomfortanle places and that the itch lingers.

@rogro118 my kid has peed on my foot before while on the toilet. And shes a girl. I was mad but...also impressed.
  • KurtniKurtni member
    @purplefan1 side note- love the city museum! Totally a Petri dish of germs though ๐Ÿ˜…
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @kurtni I loved it so much but holy exhaustion!! I would stop midclimb on a structure and just have to lay there for a minute to catch my breath. Way more climbing and tiny spaces then this pregnant person should be in. Headed to the zoo tomorrow!