Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days:

FTM/STM/STM+:

Team Green/Pink/Blue:

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of ...:

Upcoming Appointments:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: 

GTKY:  Happy Mother’s Day to everyone!! What are your Mother’s Day plans?

Re: Weekly Check In (5/6)

• Sorry guys, I've been MIA for a few days! Life got busy!
    Ahhhh!! @lillywonderland I'm so excited for your AS on Wednesday!  Do you have a guess??

Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: 22 weeks, holy sh*t

FTM/STM/STM+: STM

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Pink... and now that my mother knows that, the pink stuff just keeps arriving in the mail...  :#

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of ...: she weighs the same as a football!?

Upcoming Appointments: Nothing until GD screening on 5/28

How are you feeling?: Like I should have put a little more effort into getting back into shape in between pregnancies.  My muscles are weak and it's getting harder not to groan and whine every time I move.

Rants/Raves: My parents were visiting this weekend and it was lovely to see them  <3   They also left lots of food for the rest of the week!  Double win!

Questions: Nah, I'm cool.

GTKY:  Happy Mother’s Day to everyone!! What are your Mother’s Day plans?  Wait, when's mother's day again?  We'll see if DH does anything for me.  Other than that, no hot plans.
  • Loading the player...
  • Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: 9/9, 22+1 

FTM/STM/STM+: FTM

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Blue

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of ...: Coconut, which seems gigantic

Upcoming Appointments: 5/14

How are you feeling?: Still feeling pretty good but I've noticed things are starting to get a little harder, like getting up from the couch or finding a comfortable sleeping position

Rants/Raves: My in-laws are coming down this weekend to help us paint the nursery and set up the crib that they bought for us. They can make me crazy (particularly MIL), but they really are so good to us!

Questions: No

GTKY:  Happy Mother’s Day to everyone!! What are your Mother’s Day plans? My female cousins take our moms/aunts out for brunch every year, so we did that yesterday a little early. 
  • @lillywonderland do you have the brunch menu down?? I'm thinking bright on the toes! 

@cammie0526 oooo yay! I can't wait to see the nursery! Share pics when you're done! 

@RedBreast35

Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: 20w

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of ...: Is growing his own finger prints!

Upcoming Appointments: Not until the end of May

How are you feeling?: Great! Always hungry though

Rants/Raves: This week will be slow at work, and my work BFF is gone so trying to find things to do to pass the time will be a challenge. 

Questions: I'm starting to worry about my weight gain (I got a very small slap on the wrist at my last appt). I know I could clean up my diet a little bit but am having a hard time deciding how I should manage. Should I count calories? Just cut out crap food / extra snacks? I'm always hungry but I don't know what extra snacks are necessary and what's not. I don't feel like I over eat at meals, but I am snacking more often in between and the extra calories are obviously adding up. 

GTKY:  Happy Mother’s Day to everyone!! What are your Mother’s Day plans? My mom and I are doing a brunch cooking class. I think the menu is tossed spring salad, some sort of potato bake, eggs Benedict and roasted asparagus. Yum! 
  • @lillywonderland Yay for some self care and AS all in the same week! That is the day before mine, so I feel you on the week going slow!

@RedBreast35 I'm right there with ya hating that I didn't lose my baby weight the first time! 

Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: 9/24 19+6

FTM/STM/STM+: STM DS is 3

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Green for 2 more days!!!!

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of ...: A sweet potato

Upcoming Appointments: AS Thursday!!!!!

How are you feeling?: I'm feeling great physically, overwhelmed emotionally. I still haven't gained any weight so I'm trying to keep that momentum going. I was overweight to start with, so I'm hoping this will jump start a weight loss journey when the babe is born.

Rants/Raves: Rave: My work is starting a 50/50 poll for the baby's birthday. $10 a guess, so that will be a nice chunk of change to help with unpaid maternity leave. Rant: My boss's boss just unveiled to us a giant project that will be due at the end of the year. That makes for some VERY inconvenient maternity leave. Not to mention that's also our busiest time of the year as well as when I come back we will be starting to gear up for our giant event in January. 

Questions: Nope

GTKY:  Happy Mother’s Day to everyone!! What are your Mother’s Day plans? Im going to see my mother and grandmother on Saturday because my SIL is having her son's birthday party on Mother's day. Not a big deal, but a little selfish in my opinion. We plan to announce the gender to everyone when we see them though so that will be fun. 

• @RedBreast35 I’m honestly thinking there’s another little dude in there! 💙 Call it Mother’s intuition. I will literally be SHOCKED if it’s a girl in there. (But obvi, we’ll be ecstatic for either as long as 2.0 is healthy!!)

@cammie0526 What color are you going to paint the nursery?!? We had someone over to give us quotes for painting (we have a ton of other painting that needs to be done also) and he was asking me about colors. I have no clue!! Lol. I just know it needs to “match” grey/white (our furniture) and needs to be a light/bright color since that room is dark. 

@nomangos23 Bright is totally what I’m thinking! I love bright pink / peach / blue / green / whites. Ugh. Maybe something will call out to me when I get there! Brunch menu was finalized today (spoiler) - I found a great recipe for making flavored Greek yogurt for parfaits without all the added sugar!
    Brunch Menu

Fruit - strawberries, blueberries and pineapple (or whatever is on sale)
    Yogurt Parfaits
    French Toast
    Chicken & Waffles
    Biscuits & Gravy
    Greek Yogurt Banana Bread (might make a loaf with chocolate chips also!)
    Don’t worry too much about your weight gain. It sounds like you’re making smart choices to begin with (and not eating donuts and ice cream all the time!) Maybe try to replace your snacks with something a little bit healthier - carrots and hummus, pistachios or maybe some fruit? Or maybe you need more carbs to feel full. Do you like oatmeal at all?? That always makes me feel full. Also, try to drink a glass or water before you eat. It’ll help you stay hydrated also!!  

@duewithpu2 Ugh, is it Friday yet?! Lololololol. 
  • @lillywonderland soooo excited for your AS coming up! Hope it all goes well!

@RedBreast35 I feel ya on not being in shape as much this time. I feel like I am already in so much more pain at this point than I was with DS. Solidarity groan!

@cammie0526 so nice of them to buy you your crib! My IL's did the same when I had DS and it was so nice not having to worry about that.

@nomangos23I feel like I am always hungry too. It's so hard not to snack though! I've been trying to incorporate more fruit and veggies, but it has definitely been a challenge.

@duewithpu2 so excited for your AS soon! Hope it all goes well! And don't let work stress you out too much. I will be coming back right before our busiest time which feels a bit overwhelming, but it is what it is. Also, with DS, I had to go on bed rest at 36 weeks and left everyone high and dry for our busiest few months and honestly, everyone did fine and were totally awesome about it. Just focus on you! 

Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: 21+5

FTM/STM/STM+: STM (DS will be 2.5 in a week!)

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Pink! 

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of ...: A baseball hat which seems gigantic.

Upcoming Appointments: Not until the end of the month.

How are you feeling?: Eh. Not too bad overall, pretty frequent headaches and still wake up feeling like crap most mornings and get random bouts of nausea and also fun random morning pukes. Still sleeping ok though thankfully and hopefully once the nausea and headaches go away (please go away), I'll get to enjoy the second tri a little bit.

Rants/Raves: I really only have a rant for today. So, my company had been paying for parking the last year for all of the employees that work in the office which is SO awesome. Well as of May 31st, if you weren't coming in consistently three days a week you lose the paid parking. Since I have been so sick this pregnancy I've been going in usually two days a week only so I am losing my parking pass and have to now pay $20 A DAY for parking! I already drive over an hour to get to work so this is just a huge bummer. I asked if they would make an exception since I am only not coming in since I was sick so I really hope they will, but I am not going to hold my breath.  

Questions: Nope.

GTKY:  Happy Mother’s Day to everyone!! What are your Mother’s Day plans? My mom and MIL live several hours away so I won't be able to see them, unfortunately. As for me, I think DH is going to make me breakfast and then we'll just go do something out and about. He asked me on Saturday what I wanted to do which kind of annoyed me because honestly what I would love is just a day for me that I don't have to plan myself. He isn't the best at this kind of thing. 

*TW*
    Me: 32 │ DH: 35 
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16
    BFP# 2 MMC dx @ 13w 10/30/18
    BFP# 3 Preemie DD born at 38w (IUGR) on 8/28/19 weighing 5.5lbs. Our little miracle  <3

• kgg2241kgg2241 member
    I'll come back for tags later. I'm posting while I wait for my lunch. 

Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: 20 weeks! 9/23

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Pink

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of ...: A small coconut? Seems huge to me. 

Upcoming Appointments: Had AS today. Next appointment is 5/17.

How are you feeling?: Pretty good! I think I worked out too hard this weekend though. I've been a bit sore and crampy.

Rants/Raves: AS went so so well. Our tech was awesome and spent so much time walking us through everything she was doing. Baby girl looked good and was so cute. She was sucking on her fingers and as relaxed as can be! 

Questions: Nada

GTKY:  Happy Mother’s Day to everyone!! What are your Mother’s Day plans? We are hosting a mother's day brunch. It won't be too fancy though. 

• Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: September 13 / 21+3

FTM/STM/STM+: STM (DS is almost 5)

Team Green/Pink/Blue: pink!!!! (Still can’t believe it)

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of ...: baby bok choy

Upcoming Appointments: I had one today, so next one in June. Also waiting for a repeat ultrasound of my kidneys (more info in my rant)

How are you feeling?: pretty good! I was having some low back/hip pain but I got a support band and it’s helping a lot. I’m glad I can still run!

Rants/Raves: rant: DS brought home a horrible cold last week that knocked me out. Also rant: I’m concerned about an issue with my kidneys that was identified at my anatomy scan last week...waiting for follow up ultrasound. 
    Raves: we’re having a girl and now I want to buy all the things!!!

Questions: has anyone else ever been diagnosed with hydronephrosis during pregnancy?

GTKY:  Happy Mother’s Day to everyone!! What are your Mother’s Day plans? My in-laws belong to a golf club that puts on an AMAZING Mother’s Day brunch, so we go to that every year. 
  • @zuuls_mom $20 A DAY?!?! That's asinine! Can you wfh more often? 
  • ternsetcternsetc member
    edited May 2019
    @lillywonderland good luck for your scan on Wed!
    @RedBreast35 yep on being in worse shape and feeling it/regretting it now.
    @nomangos23 your mother's day plans sound fun! I've been snacking a lot, and trying to rein it in - not a lot of success so far. One thing I've been doing, that lillywonderland suggested, is drinking something either with the snack or first, and I do seem to eat a bit less that way.
    @duewithpu2 good luck at your scan! 
    @zuuls_mom ugh, I hope they make an exception for you, that's so expensive!
    @kgg2241 glad you had a great scan!
    Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: 9/6, 22w3d
    FTM/STM/STM+: STM, 20 mo DS
    Team Green/Pink/Blue: pink
    Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of ...: coconut (like you guys, that seems huge to me!)
    Upcoming Appointments: not until the routine one at the end of the month
    How are you feeling?: Nausea reared its head briefly this weekend, just to keep me on my toes. Generally just achy and easily winded, but still OK! Haven't been getting enough sleep, but that isn't entirely pregnancy related.
    Rants/Raves: Just been stressed lately, but vented a bit to DH over the weekend and hoping to get a better attitude and feel more on top of things this week.
    Questions: I had one this morning while I was running around outside with DS but I can't think of it now!
    GTKY:  Happy Mother’s Day to everyone!! What are your Mother’s Day plans? Don't have any, except for us to try and remember to call my MIL. Not expecting DH to do anything for it, we're neither of us that good with holidays.
  • @nomangos23 right? It's so expensive to work in Downtown Denver. Technically we are required to be in the office three days a week, but I know with this the attendance will dip and there isn't much they can do about it since they're essentially asking us to take a pay cut to come into the office. No thanks. I have two people on my team that this also impacts and there is no way I will hold it against them if they don't want to come into the office as much. 
    *TW*
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16
    BFP# 3 Preemie DD born at 38w (IUGR) on 8/28/19 weighing 5.5lbs. Our little miracle  <3

• sahm89sahm89 member
    So happy for all of you who have your AS this week! I cried happy tears when we found out a week ago. Hoping the same for you! ...although it’s a little embarrassing crying on an US table lol.

Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: EDD 9/21, 20+2

FTM/STM/STM+: 3TM (5yo dd, 3yo ds)

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Pink!

She’s 10 inches long! She has all her eggs in her ovaries & is growing her eyelashes (hopefully long like daddy’s)

Upcoming Appointments:
    End of the month for second AS since she didn’t cooperate very well and they need the heart info still.

How are you feeling?:
    Great! Heartburn is getting more intense with acidic meals & coffee. But I’m loving all the baby kicks lately! Having an anterior placenta this time made for a longer wait to feel them.

Rants/Raves: nah, all is quiet over here for the most part.

Questions: nope

I usually see my mom, but she’s going to be out of town...so I don’t know what we’ll do. Maybe just go to church and bbq at home? Hoping for sunshine & low 70s! ☀️ 😁
  • Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: edd 9.13, 21w4d

FTM/STM/STM+: STM+ (3rd kid)

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Pink! Juniper Jean

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of ...: weasel

Upcoming Appointments: a week from Friday with MFM, then the following week with my OB

How are you feeling?: Terrible. I have horrific heartburn, my back always hurts and can't figure out why (the chiro can't even fix this one), and I've been having trouble sleeping. Oh, and nausea has reared its ugly head this week. Gross.

Rants/Raves: This is so gross, but the only food that has consistently sounded good, even through heartburn and nausea, are Burger King onion rings with zesty sauce. Normally a huge no-go for me, but I've been craving them like crazy!

Questions: none

GTKY:  Happy Mother’s Day to everyone!! What are your Mother’s Day plans? Who knows...DH is in DC all week for work, so we haven't made any plans. Likely just another day, but hopefully one where I won't have to cook or clean. :D
  • @zuuls_mom I’m sorry about the parking situation. I was going to suggest parking down the street and enjoying a light walk (had no clue where you actually worked), but in the city center that might be pretty dang impossible. Is there any way they can split a parking pass? Two people use one pass in a week - they each do 2x a week in the office? That might actually be a logistical nightmare, but can’t hurt to ask!

@kgg2241 Yay for a great AS!! Your LO sounds so adorable in there, getting comfy!

@house_of_boys_is_getting_a_girl_ I’m sorry you’re in kinda limbo with your kidneys. I don’t have any experience with it, but I’ll be thinking of you!

@ternsetc I’m sorry you’ve been feeling icky and overwhelmed. I hope you start feeling much better (physically and mentally) soon! 

@sahm89 I cry at every appt!! Hearing that little heartbeat gets me every single time. 

@jaykay2004 I’m sorry about your back and crappy sleeping problems. I hope you start to feel better!!

• @lillywonderland we have the option to buy monthly passes for $235, but it has to be tied to one person's name/bank account so I'm not sure how well that would work especially with trying to hand it off to the person for their days. I did find out this parking garage offers an early bird parking rate of $12 (in before 9AM, out after 3PM) so that's probably what I will end up doing. 
    *TW*
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16

• Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: 9-30/19 weeks and 1 day

FTM/STM/STM+: STM+

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of ...: I think I saw mango on something recently?

Upcoming Appointments: Regular monthly office visit on Thursday and anatomy scan next Monday

How are you feeling?: Mostly good, just tired because.....

Rants/Raves: ....I can't sleep :-p  Keep waking up and get achy.  Which it feels like it's way too early in this pregnancy to be feeling like that.  But I do have 2 little ones I'm chasing around and my body has already been slowly beaten down for nearly 5 years now ;-p

Questions: 

GTKY:  Happy Mother’s Day to everyone!! What are your Mother’s Day plans?  I told my husband I wanted to have a meal, any meal, any where, without the children lol #motheroftheyear :-D
  • @zuuls_mom Parking is the worst and it's horrible that pregnancy-related illness has knocked you out of eligibility for that benefit...speaking of which, it might not hurt to throw in that your pregnancy-related illness shouldn't be grounds for them revoking privileges.  Anyone in HR should get nervous if you say that.  :)  

@LilyASF42 Not sleeping is the worst!  Bummer.  Hopefully your body will get with the program and let you get some sleep!

@ too many people to tag:  All of your Mother's Day plans sound so fun!  

@ too many people to tag:  Yay for AS's this week!  It's so good to see them in there and know all is well!

Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days:  9/27; 19w4d

FTM/STM/STM+:  STM (DS is 20 mos tomorrow)

Team Green/Pink/Blue:  Blue

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of ...:  A mango.  Yummmm, mangoes.  

Upcoming Appointments:  AS on Thursday!!!

How are you feeling?:  Better now.  See rant below.

Rants/Raves:  Rant:  Getting a stomach bug while pregnant is NOT fun.  I was SO, SO sick all day on Monday.  I ate a total of 6 pieces of toast (and nothing else, at least nothing else that stayed down) during a 40 hour period.  Today I'm back at work and feeling mostly healthy, except that I'm still having to handle my stomach with kid gloves.  I am currently eating rice for lunch.  Just rice.  Gah.  I haven't felt the baby move in the last two days (he had been really active before), which I'm sure is fine and is just related to my caloric deficit, but still unnerving.  It makes me really glad I'm having my AS this week so I can see him and know he's OK in there.  I never ran a fever, so that wasn't an issue, and I did my very best to stay hydrated (easier said than done!).  Rave:  YAY for AS on Thursday!  

Questions: Anyone else ever had a GI bug while pregnant?  Was all OK?  

GTKY:  Happy Mother’s Day to everyone!! What are your Mother’s Day plans?  My mom and I are taking each other to go see The Lion King at some point.  I have to schedule that.  DH will probably buy me flowers and candy and give me a craft that he's helped DS make on Sunday morning - that's about the extent of our non-major holiday celebrations.  :)  
  • @mamaber2204 if I was the only one having it revoked, I would be totally pissed and bringing it up to HR. A ton of other people are losing it as well since they failed to meet the 11 days in office a month criteria. It's definitely a bummer, but at least there will be a lot of us miserable together! lol
    *TW*
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16

• @zuuls_mom Fair enough.  But you could still play the card.  :)
  • @mamaber2204 Can you try a few sips of sprite or ginger ale? I've heard the sugar can get them moving (and it works for my little one!)
  • @nomangos23 Good idea!  I'll try some ginger ale this afternoon!
  • I am terrible at tagging but I've thrown a lot of loves!! <3 Wishing you all a fantastic mothers day and good luck to all awaiting A/S's this week & next!! 

Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: 9/15 - 21 weeks 2 days

FTM/STM/STM+: STM - DD will be 3 next month (hard to believe!!)

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Team Green

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of ...: A baseball hat! That seems like a big jump from last week... so I'm going to go ahead and say that the rising # on the scale is due to the babies big increase in size and nothing to do with the ice cream I've been enjoying too much of ;) 

Upcoming Appointments: None till June now. I had my AS last week and my regular OB checkup yesterday for the month. Heart rate is 145... nothing new to report! 

How are you feeling?: Overall I feel pretty great, large, but great. 

Rants/Raves: My arms are falling asleep anytime I sleep on my side, which is how I sleep, so I wake up 1398508 times a night trying to get feeling back in my arms. I sleep with a million pillows so I have no idea how to combat this. Tips welcome :) 

Questions: Any STMs that used to use the Rock n Play... what are you planning to use this time in place of that? I'm at such a loss!! 

GTKY:  Happy Mother’s Day to everyone!! What are your Mother’s Day plans? We usually do Mothers day with my husbands family on Saturday and then with my family on Sunday... still trying to figure that agenda out as my SIL wants to celebrate on Sunday this year and that isn't going to work with my side of the families plans... so, TBD. BUT in fun news, going to see Kenny Chesney on Saturday night in AC with DH! We always go to his huge stadium shows but this is a much smaller intimate venue, I can't wait! 
    TTM - EDD 4/23 - Team Green <3 
  • @MsBeachNJ The great RNP dilemma. I honestly don't know what I'll do - that contraption is how I survived both of my older girls' newborn phases. I bought the Ingenuity brand napper right before the recall, and it's still in the box. It hasn't been officially recalled, but Amazon sent a "safety warning" and I am able to return it. I'm still debating on what to do. (It's bascially the same thing as a Fisher Price RNP with a little more mesh to it.) I never used it past ~6 weeks or so--I just needed something small to go beside my bed during the early days so I didn't have to traipse across the house to the nursery every hour in the middle of the night. There is a Graco swing with a removable napper thing that looks similar, but is at a different angle. I'm considering it, but it's nearly $200. Blah.
  • @MsBeachNJ I asked the same question on the great question thread a while back if you feel like digging, I got some good responses! I think I’m going to go with this 3-in-1 option from Tiny Love. I don’t plan on using it for over night, but just somewhere to set baby down in during the day. 

• @mamaber2204 Stomach bugs sucks.  Glad you're feeling better.
    Good luck to everyone having AS this week!

Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: 20 + 2

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of ...: Belgian endive

Upcoming Appointments: tomorrow for AS and regular OB appt

How are you feeling?: Good overall but definitely feeling a lot bigger.

Rants/Raves: We are headed to Tucson on Friday to visit the in laws!  We have a 6 am flight so that should be fun. We'll be gone for 5 days so it'll be a nice little break in much warmer temperatures.

Questions: 

GTKY:  Happy Mother’s Day to everyone!! What are your Mother’s Day plans? see above 
  • diner04diner04 member
    Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: 9/7, 22w3d

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of ...: baby's handprint is about the size of a watch face

Upcoming Appointments: May 20th

How are you feeling?: Good just hungry ALL the time. Even when I get to the point I feel full I typically need to wait 15 minutes and then am like alright snack time!

Rants/Raves: Feeling baby move much more consistently! I think some of her kicks are strong enough to feel from the outside now but have not been able to get DH to feel her yet. She always seems to stop whenever he tries to feel for it.

Questions: nope

My sister has her couple's wedding shower on Saturday so my parents and a few aunts/uncles will be in town for the whole weekend so it will be a mix of celebrating my sister and all the mama's!
  • @msbeachnj I didn’t have the RNP, but we used a PNP with a bassinet setting. Not sure if you already have one of those or not.

@lilyasf42 Solidarity! I had a crappy night of sleep last night. It wiped me out today! I hope you’re able to catch some zzz’s tonight.

@mamaber2204 Oh bother, that’s so crappy about your tummy problems. I hope the worst is all over and you don’t have any more special time spent with the toilet. I’m sure little dude is okay in there - did you try the ginger ale? 

@sparkles5275 Enjoy your time in the desert!! 🌵

@diner04 I’m also a never ending pit of hungry! So crazy how something so small can make you want to eat ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING ALL THE TIME!

• @cmdesigner omg how scary to pass out on the subway! I hope people helped you?? Congrats on the little girl!
    TTM - EDD 4/23 - Team Green <3 
  • @lillywonderland I did try the ginger ale and it worked!  Today I'm eating a Noosa (super sweetened yogurt for those who don't know)(usually something I avoid) and baby is LOVING it.  He's having a dance party, I think.  
  • @mamaber2204 Wahoo for baby moving again!! What flavor Noosa? I used to have them last year - we were on a little kick with them. I LOVE all their flavors that I’ve tried! The pumpkin tasted like Thanksgiving dessert!

@cmdesigner Glad to see you back here! Sorry about the crazy subway experience, but I’m glad everything turned out okay.
  • @lillywonderland Strawberry Rhubarb!  My favorites are mango and key lime.  And yes, the pumpkin one tastes like Thanksgiving!  I haven't found a flavor I don't like!
  • cammie0526 I am feeling the difference in my body too. I am struggling to be comfortable before I fall asleep. And I feel like I am already starting to waddle when I walk!  :open_mouth:

I feel the exact same way about my in laws. They mean well, but they sure do grind my gears.

And we also get together with all of the cousins, aunts, and my grandma for Mother's Day! Such a sweet tradition.

nomangos23 This is just my opinion, but I would not count calories. That's added stress that you don't need. Just make sure your snacks/ meals are well balanced and trust that your body is doing what it needs to for a growing, healthy baby.

And that menu sounds ah-mazing! Mmmm.

Me: 31 │ DH: 30
    Married 05/26/17
    STM; DS 9/14/2019
    EDD 6/13/2022
  • Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: Sept. 15/ 21 weeks 3 days

FTM/STM/STM+: FTM

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Team Green

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of ...: It's so crazy to think that this little human has all of it's organs and limbs and can kick me but could still fit in my hand!

Upcoming Appointments: Had my 20 week appt with my midwife and AS U/S yesterday. All seems well. Baby is an active one making it hard to get a good HB count and get enough images. But there was nothing alarming that came up at the AS, although I have not heard from my midwives yet as they probably didn't get the report from the radiologist yet.

How are you feeling?: Fairly well. Always exhausted and my eyes are so damn itchy and watery all day long. I stopped wearing make up sooo long ago because I just rub it all off. But I am thoroughly enjoying feeling the baby movements!

Rants/Raves: My rant is related to work. It is so draining and I dread going every day. I just want September to hurry up so I don't have to come to work, but I hate to wish away summer. Which hasn't even arrived yet.
    My rave is that we are building our fence on May long weekend! I am so excited to get that done!

GTKY:  Happy Mother’s Day to everyone!! What are your Mother’s Day plans? My family on my mom's side always gets together for brunch. My mom won't be making it this year, but my cousins, aunts and grandma will be there.

I am secretly hoping my DH will acknowledge it for me this year, but I don't want to drop any hints to see if he will do it on his own. I might be setting myself up for disappointment, but I just want to feel a little special (even though he won't be home for it). 
    Me: 31 │ DH: 30
    Married 05/26/17
    STM; DS 9/14/2019
    EDD 6/13/2022
  • Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: 20+%

FTM/STM/STM+: stm+

Upcoming Appointments: 4 weeks, another early glucose test at that time

How are you feeling?: I miss having energy!

Rants/Raves: Yesterday was our A/S and little girl was uncooperative. literally was balled up and just showing us her spine for the most part.  My stomach is a bit tender from trying to maneuver her to get all the measurements, but we did get them all!

Questions: 

GTKY:  Happy Mother’s Day to everyone!! What are your Mother’s Day plans? Brunch at my sisters and dinner at in law's which I am not looking forward to.  They have lots of drama.