May 2019 Moms
Options

Who's still pregnant??

FTM here. I am due Friday, May 10th. 39 weeks 4 days. No signs of labor yet - extra discharge, but no dilation, haven't lost mucous plug, baby not fully dropped...who else is on this boat? =) bring on the buffalo chicken pizza!

Re: Who's still pregnant??

• Options
    Same. FTM due may 29. 
    Lots of BH contractions, not sure of dilation/effacement as the midwife wont check me until next week (38 weeks). 

• Options
    I'm due May 25, STM, I didn't lose my plug until the day I went into labor with my first, tons of BH, hubby's a doctor and checked my dialation but says it's like 1cm only. Baby is head down but don't like I've really dropped yet, besides constant peeing. Doctor thinks I'll go a week early, which would be fine considering my first was 10 days late.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    RachP14RachP14 member
    Due today May 8th.. Lost mucus plug early this morning.. Had a membrane sweep at 930am at my dr appt.. Have been having cramps/ contractions but not steady.. Lost more of my mucus plug(this time alittle bloody).. So here's to hoping we have a baby soon or i will be induced on the 13th..

• Options
    FTM due May 29. 
    BH a lot, still think my plug is intact. 
    Have a little bit of bleeding right now, but I think that's because I just had my midwife appt and had to redo the GBS swab. 
    Tried 1st round of acupuncture yesterday to help move things along...not sure I have much faith in it. 
    Will start membrane sweeps next week. 
  • Options
    Still pregnant here 🙋‍♀️ EDD May 29th. I’m already 1.5 cm dilated, but apparently that doesn’t mean anything. Baby can come any day now until way past DUe date. 
  • Options
    Hey!  I'm due May 22... the wait is so difficult!  Anyone else still here and patiently waiting?  What kinds of things are you doing to stay busy?  For me it's yoga, GoT and I'm looking at a cooking class, but they are expensive.