September 2019 Moms
Options

TMI Tuesday, 5/7

So, what has pregnancy done to you recently to make you go 
frustrated clint eastwood GIF  ?

Re: TMI Tuesday, 5/7

• Options
    Ok well, my sex drive is slowly coming back (YAY!) however the "tools" associated with having enjoyable sex... are not. aka arousal fluid. Nothing that a good lube can't fix but it seems odd for my body not to equip me everything I need for this newly acquired sex drive  :|
  • Options
    @nomangos23 YAHOO for the newly reacquired sex drive!!  I've been pretty anti-sex since the BFP, but it's slowly coming back for me as well!  Too bad at my AS, I was told I have a low lying placenta and to avoid intercourse until/unless it resolves...  Boo.
    I may need to spend a little time trimming things up down below though, and see if DH wants to ... you know, NOT have sex  ;)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Not necessarily pregnancy-related, but I was holding DS when I had to vomit yesterday (stomach bug) and the poor guy got so scared by me throwing up in front of him.  *Wretch*, "it's ok, baby", *wretch*, mama's ok, *wretch*, "don't cry, it's ok".  Ugh.  
  • Options
    @mamaber2204 lol, scarring our children in the most natural ways possible. You poor thing. I hope you're felling better today? 
  • Options
    @nomangos23 Thanks!  Yeah, I'm mostly better today.  LOL, yeah, I told DH that I had probably scarred DS for life.  Hopefully he'll have an irrational fear of puking and won't ever drink to excess.  ;)  (A mother can wish.)  
  • Options
    @mamaber2204 after celebrating my 31st bday back in Aug. I had a raging hangover and puked in front of DS. He was a sweetie though and came and rested his chin on my arm while my head was buried in the toilet and said "You ok, mama?". It was definitely a low moment lol.
    *TW*
    Me: 32 │ DH: 35 
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16
    BFP# 2 MMC dx @ 13w 10/30/18
    BFP# 3 Preemie DD born at 38w (IUGR) on 8/28/19 weighing 5.5lbs. Our little miracle  <3

• Options
    @mamaber2204 and @zuuls_mom your sons are so sweet; when I had morning sickness pretty bad I threw up a few times in front of DS and he straight up laughed at me - not in a mean way, just a mommy is making a funny noise/face way, lol.
  • Options
    Baby kicked my bladder pretty hard this morning and I leaked a little 😩
  • Options
    @mamaber2204 oh my gosh... you poor poor thing! Consoling a kid when you’re going through that! So cute that he was checking on you! You too @zuuls_mom

@ternsetc  yeah I could see my son laughing at me, or jumping on me. Sometimes he surprises me with a little back rub when I don't feel well tho. I never know if I’ll get the sweet or sour! 

• Options
    @zuuls_mom Oh that is so sweet!