1st Trimester

Just need some reassurance or experience please (almost 8 weeks)

So I am almost 8 weeks (have one previous child). I haven't had many pregnancy symptoms other than sore boobs which are now becoming less and less. I got my blood back and HCG was good for the week they took it but progesterone was a little on the low side (want to see 15 and above they said @ 7 weeks and I was 10,58). I am on 200mg now and am hoping its working (they dont retest??). I am wondering if this is why i feel so "not pregnant" or if I am just lucky? Have my first scan this Wed to see a heartbeat hopefully and am so so nervous. In my mind I am like what if this is a missed miscarriage?

Just looking for experince or reassurance with no symptoms or low progesterone?

Re: Just need some reassurance or experience please (almost 8 weeks)

• With my daughter I had hardly any symptoms. I never had morning sickness, fatigue, rarely had cravings or food aversions, etc. I can understand your worry. Have they scheduled your first ultrasound?
    Me: 29 || DH: 29
    TTC #1 4/2016 || dx NIR PCOS 7/2016 || BFP 4/2017
    DD - 12/28/17 <3

TTC #2 3/2019
    BFP 5/2019 || MC - D&C 5/2019
    BFP 2/2020 || EDD 10/10/2020
  • I have had two MMC, with both, I had all the symptoms.  I was so sick and throwing up constantly with the first one.  The second one, I had nausea, but no vomiting.  But still, I felt pregnant. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I know it's hard to wait, but I really hope you get some reassurance and good news on Wednesday. <3
    Me: 29 || DH: 29
    TTC #1 4/2016 || dx NIR PCOS 7/2016 || BFP 4/2017
    DD - 12/28/17 <3

TTC #2 3/2019
    BFP 5/2019 || MC - D&C 5/2019
    BFP 2/2020 || EDD 10/10/2020
  • kiki75kiki75 member
    The presence or lack of symptoms is not indicative of the health of a pregnancy. I promise. *TW* I may have even had stronger early symptoms with my MMC than with my sticky baby. I know how much it messes with your mind to have symptoms drop off but it's totally normal as the placenta takes over.

Me: 34 DH: 38
    Married: June 2011
    TTC since Feb 2016
    BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
    BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
    BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18
  • I went through pregnancy with zero symptoms except two migraines in second trimester. 
  • Every pregnancy is different. When I had a MMC my boobs stopped being sore right away and my food aversions simply evaporated. All you can do is to sit tight and wait for your US Wednesday. I’ve been in a similar boat (about having to wait for confirmation) and I would encourage you to do something nice for yourself whether it’s going to a movie or getting a mani/pedi or whatnot. Anything you can do for yourself to get your mind off things. Fingers crossed for you!
  • Thank you everyone. It is just so hard and I have been an emotional wreck.