Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Tuesday 5/7

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R:

CS/Q:
TW
BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's

Re: TWW Tuesday 5/7

• @brookert615 oh that sounds like a fun Memorial Day weekend!

Month/Cycle: 10/1AL

CD/DPO: 20/?

Timing: ED 10-13, EOD since

Typical LP length: 14-16

Testing: caved and did one this morning, BFN which I expected. Not again until Friday at the earliest

R/R: MH had yesterday off because he had to work Saturday. It was nice to spend time with him but nothing seems to get done around the house when he’s here so I am looking forward to getting everything back in order for the week. And now that FW is over I can yell at him for making huge messes on the two days he is here after I clean everything and get stuff out away 😂

CS/Q: nope
  • Loading the player...
  • leksiLleksiL member
    Month/Cycle: 10/8

CD/DPO:  36 / 14

Timing: High

Typical LP length: 12

Testing: BFN this morning on IC blah 

R/R: tired. So tired. I’m thinking of indulging in a latte today. 

CS/Q: still not even sure I ovulated. Glad I have a gyn visit next month!

Me: 38, DH: 36 
    Married Jan 2008 
    DD Baby Bells born Dec 2016 5 lbs, 12 oz, 18" <3 so in love <3
    Due with #2 Baby Arya EDD February 2020

• leksiLleksiL member
    @brookert615 a Jeep vacation sounds fun! How are you designing the shirts? I have to make some for our relay in August.

@MrsJessS my house is always a mess except for the day after the cleaning people come...which should be more often 😂 since we are moving out for new floors next week I just really dngaf and it so shows 😬 but it still drives me crazy. 
    Married Jan 2008 

• @leksiL I am so not a good housewife 😂 But I just like to have the bed made and stuff not scattered on the floor through the house. The basics you would think but ugh. It stresses me out so much that any and all progress I make gets undone on the weekends. When I go back to work someday I am hiring a cleaning service! Sounds amazing 
  • Month/Cycle: 10/1 AL

CD/DPO: 23/5ish

Timing: Not very good

Typical LP length: 14ish

Testing: Probably just WFAF

R/R: This morning when I was letting the dog out before my 5:30AM walk, I heard what sounds like a bloodcurdling scream coming from the woods behind our house.  I've heard mixed reports about whether the sound in a fisher cat or a red fox, but regardless of what creature was making the sound, it's terrifying to hear right behind your house when it's barely light out.  I stood on my screen porch holding Winnie and yelled "GET!!!" loudly into the darkness, but it didn't stop.  My heart was pounding and I could feel Winnie's heart pounding too.  It finally moved further away, and I rushed her outside to pee, but she wouldn't go because she was scared.  We had to walk around to the front yard before she finally went.  So that was a fun way to get the blood pumping first thing this morning.

Here's a terrifying YouTube video of what is sounded like:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrvdzCGjbzw

CS/Q: Nah.
    **TW**
    Me: 35 | H: 40
    Married Sept. 2013
    DS1: Nov 11, 2016 <3
    MMC: 11/16/18 (9w6d)
    CP: 2/3/19 (5w3d)
    BFP!  8/24/19
    DS2: May 10, 2020 <3

• @brookert615 Sorry about the BFN. It is still early though! Nice of you to make the T-Shirts for your trip! Sounds like fun.

@MrsJessS Oy. Picking up after a husband does not sound fun! Is he messy or just not very organized?

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 25/12

Timing: great

Typical LP length: 12-14

Testing: WFAF

R/R: My alone time didn't happen yesterday, but I have tomorrow completely off! What would you guys do?

I do have a ticket tomorrow night to see one of my favorite musicians on her book tour. I am really looking forward to this little treat!

CS/: nada
    Me: 35 Husband: 40
    TTC #2: Jan 2019
     DS: 2.5 yo 
     EDD: 12/2/16 DOB: 10/22/16
    (Previously MBS2016 Dec 2016 board
    <3         <3 
  • @brookert615 Sorry about the BFN!  Hopefully it's just still early.

@MrsJessS LOL at being able to yell at him now that you don't need him for BDing.  :lol:

@leksiL Sorry for the confusion about Oing and about your BFN!

@kbrown2385 Ohh, I am so sorry to hear about your dog.  It's so hard to lose them, no matter what the circumstances.  <3 
    **TW**
    Married Sept. 2013
    BFP!  8/24/19

• @bobbyflies2020 Oh man... a day completely to myself.  I would get sushi, read a book, go for a massage, and then binge watch Netflix and eat junk food.  
    **TW**
    Married Sept. 2013
    BFP!  8/24/19

• @MrsJessS Sorry about the BFN. Glad you were able to spend time with YH! Too funny about waiting after the FW to yell at him for making messes lol.

@leksiL Sorry about the BFN! Enjoy that latte!!! I think you definitely did O. Your temps are a little out of whack but you have at least three steady temps after that big dip. Also it's a skull with a beard - Jeep headlights for it's eyes, grill for the mouth, etc lol. I still have to draw out the beard but I just finished the skull last night! What are you doing for the relay shirts?

@kbrown2385 So sorry about the pup :(. The mystery dinner sounds like so much fun!

@shamrocandroll Oh no! That's so scary about that sound you heard! I wonder if there's some kind of deterrent you can put out? We have a lot of coyotes and it's so scary. They don't even stay in the woods anymore!

@bobbyflies2020 Sorry you didn't get your alone time! Oh - maybe take a nice long walk and treat yourself to some lunch? Enjoy your day off! That's exiting about the book tour!

TW
  • peppyj9peppyj9 member
    CD/DPO: 25/7

Timing: Good

Typical LP length: unsure

Testing: last night I had a dream I tested and got a BFP, so thinking that must mean something (really? 😑) I tested this morning and of course got a BFN. It's still too early, but wishful thinking!

R/R: It's been staying light out until after 8pm. Summer is almost here! 🌞

CS/Q: nope

@kbrown2385 I'm so sorry to hear about your dog! 😞 it's always sad to say goodbye, even when you know you're ending her pain. *hugs* you'r mystery dinner sounds fun though! I've always wanted to do one!

@shamrocandroll sorry about the scary morning! That sounds terrifying! I'd be scared to go potty too! Poor puppy. But hey, nothing like adrenaline to jumpstart your day! 😉

@brookert615 ooh, a jeep adventure sounds fun! Do you guys go offroading? 

@MrsJessS I feel you on the "why can't the house just STAY clean??" It's a never ending cycle. I feel like I'm forever going to be on an endless loop of laundry duty. It never seems to be done for more than a day! 

@leksiL enjoy your latte! Coffee is good for the soul ☕
  • @peppyj9 Yes we go to an off-road park! Those dreams are tough! Sorry about the BFN! Isn't it so nice to have summer so close?!!!  :)
    TW
  • @brookert615 We have coyotes too, but at least I recognize that as an animal sound.  This sounded like a human scream and it was absolutely terrifying!  I almost woke up MH to make him come out with me, which he definitely wouldn't have been happy about, haha!  We live in the woods, so it'd probably be hard to deter the animals that live there naturally.  

Correction:  This is much closer to what it sounded like.  So now I am definitely leaning toward a red fox.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zk1mAd77Hr4
    **TW**
    Married Sept. 2013
    BFP!  8/24/19

• @shamrocandroll That is so nuts!  :#
    TW
  • @shamrocandroll welp that’s terrifying to hear first thing in the morning! 
  • @brookert615 - Bahaha, love your gif. Sorry about the BFN this morning. Looks like we are in the same boat.

@MrsJessS - How guys makes such huge messes so quickly is beyond me. But I'm sure you are glad he's home. I never heard, how did the whole MC conversation go? (if you don't want to discuss it, that's fine)

@leksiL - Hope you get some answers on your cycle soon.

@kbrown2385 - Oh no, I'm so sorry about your dog. Was this a childhood dog?

@shamrocandroll - Oh my word, that sounds like the most terrifying way to wake up in the morning!

@bobbyflies2020 - If I had a whole day to myself, I'd probably go get Starbucks, go Target shopping, read a good book, and binge on a few shows. Oh, or go watch Endgame because I have no idea when I'm going to have a full 3 hours free to go see that any time soon.

Month/Cycle: 12/12

CD/DPO: 25/10

Timing: EOD

Typical LP length: 12

Testing: BFN this morning, WFAF

R/R: AF cramps started this morning, but it'll probably take another few days for her to show. On to cycle 13 and hopefully some testing this cycle. I'm struggling to get DH to go do his SA. We've got the order form just sitting on my dresser so he can literally go into the lab whenever he wants. I asked him about it yesterday and he gave me a weirded-out, gross face. 

CS/Q: 

• @marebear15 Ugh, sorry about AF.  Also, why are men so difficult?  With everything we have to do on this TTC journey, the least they can do for us is splooge in a cup.  (eyeroll)
    **TW**
    Married Sept. 2013
    BFP!  8/24/19

• leksiLleksiL member
    @brookert615 that sounds like an awesome design! I’m not sure what are are doing - the team is in flux since two of us are TTC and we still have an open spot and we haven’t agreed on a team name 😑 it’s not until the end of August I was asking more like are you doing iron on shirts or ordering thru a website?
    Married Jan 2008 

• @marebear15 Yeah we definitely are in the same boat! The bright part is we both would have that Valentines DD next cycle  :D. I'm sorry about YH dragging his feet on the SA!

@leksiL OHHHH! My bad! I usually just upload the design on a website and they get the shirts shipped to us! I like Zazzle but I might try somewhere else because we want the graphic to be pretty big though. 
    TW
  • @brookert615 - That was my first thought when I got the BFN this morning. "Hey maybe I have a shot at   <3 Day!"
  • @marebear15 we got her when I was a teenager so it was definitely getting to be that time, but still sucks. Dh was like that about his SA too. Of all the things you have to go through while ttc, the least he can do is provide a sample 🙄.

@bobbyflies2020 if I had a whole day to myself I’d get a mani/pedi, go shopping by myself, get good sushi takeout and binge watch my favorite shows in silence. 
  • @brookert615 Aw yay for the t-shirts! The design sounds bad@$$. But sorry for the BFN =/ 

@MrsJessS LOL that you can yell at him now that FW is over. Sorry for the caving/BFN! =/

@leksiL Sorry for the BFN =/

@peppyj9 What a dream! Sorry for the BFN =/

@marebear15 YH will come around to the SA, I'm rooting for yall. Sorry for the BFN =/

@kbrown2385 Sorry to hear about your dog! <3 So much love. Dogs are family. A mystery dinner sounds fun! Do you have to dress up? I would really enjoy that part of it, too. As my BFF said last night when we were texting about the Met Gala: "You love a theme." I do.

@shamrocandroll I feeeeel like that R/R is like the beginning of a horror story, so I am glad the horror story ends happily w/ you save & sound & posting here about it! Geeeez. I hate scream sounds! They really set me on edge. (I typed "off edge" at first lol--they throw me over cliffs haha.)

@bobbyflies2020 I am so bad at days off--I either lounge around and do barely anything and wonder where the day went OR I work the whole time even though I'm off on work-related or other sorts of projects. I do love going to the movies alone, but I haven't done that in FOREVER. I see others have given good advice though, so--have fun! 

Month/Cycle: 7/3AL

CD/DPO: 23/9

Timing: -3, -1, 0

Typical LP length: ~16

Testing: tomorrow. (I held off! I woke up to pee in the middle of the night & was like "well, now you CAN'T test bc it wouldn't be FMU. Even though I p. much always get up in the middle of the night to pee...)

R/R: I have a long empty day ahead of me to fill with grading and grocery shopping so I don't go nuts. I can't tell if waiting or testing every day is better. Sorry I was so full of obvs BSC yesterday! I was very hyper & driving myself nuts. This morning, while I was in bed, our younger doggie (she's like a little over 1) ate a pen & I'm mad at her. This is her second pen in a month. "Not good girl behavior!" I said.

CS/Q: A bunch of open circles appeared today--I either test at like exactly around 6am or like 30-40 mins later, and now all those 6:45s etc. are open circles--but they only appeared today! Anyway, no meme today, just the chart...

• @kagesstarshroom So proud of you for holding off on testing! Hope you can stay distracted today!!! And oh no about the pup! Eating pens is not lady-like! I do like your chart though :).
    TW
  • @kagesstarshroom not themed but I’m sure showing up dressed like it wouldn’t be a terrible thing. Congrats on holding off on testing! Idk why I’m starting to consider it, I’m still so early! At least if you make it to tomorrow you’ll be somewhat in range. 

@brookert615 definitely did NOT read that as “eating pens” 🙊🤣. :walks to corner to sit by herself in shame:
  • b_1029b_1029 member
    edited May 2019
    @brookert615 we're gonna need to see these shirts when you're done! sounds like a fun trip, and it's cute you guys are making shirts for the occasion :)

@kbrown2385 so sorry about the dog :( it sucks no matter what. I'm going to need therapy when my parents put our dog down.

@shamrocandroll well that sounds terrifying! Who needs coffee when you have that to wake you up?! Is Winnie typically a scaredy cat? Our dog is scared of EVERYTHING, so I'm pretty sure he would've jumped 3 feet in the air hah. 

@marebear15 agreed with shamroc, poor guy having to get off in a cup. Hopefully he comes around soon. Meanwhile we're having all sorts of pokes and prods and balloons inflated in our ute. MUST BE ROUGH

ETA tag
  • @kbrown2385 Bahahah

@b_1029 Hey girl!!! Of course!!! :)
    TW
  • @kbrown2385 Solidarity on being a perv too.  :lol:

@b_1029 She seems like she's going to be a bit of a chicken.  But I can't tell if that's just because she's a little puppy in an unfamiliar world, or if it's her personality.  We had 5 deer in the yard last week and she was scared of them.  Our last dog was a scaredy cat as well.  We used to call him "Fraidy Brady".  :lol:
    **TW**
    Married Sept. 2013
    BFP!  8/24/19

• OMG, so busy today. I can't keep up. I'll play tomorrow. I am 3DPO and FF hasn't given me CH yet. Temp today is same as yesterday so no clear rise.
    TTC#1
    10/2018: MFI (2 SA under 9 million/ml)
    11/2018: HSG shows right Fallopian tube slightly damaged 
    1/2019: Husband diagnosed with grade 3 varicocele
    4/05/2019: varicocele repair surgery
    6/13/2019: BFP!!! EDD: 2/22/2020 <3  Baby girl born 2/27/2020
    7/18/2019: Total Motile Count at 3 months post surgery = 51 millions!! (number must be >20 millions to conceive naturally).

TTC #2
    9/07/2021: BFP - CP: 9/10/2021
    10/07/2021: BFP - CP: 10/23/2021
    12/23/2021: BFP! EDD: 08/31/2022

• @kbrown2385 & @shamrocandroll lolzzz i actually double checked to make sure the sentence was clear and the word "is" was not following the word "pen"-- the word "in" is though haha, which is.... close...... guessssss it didn't matter.

@kbrown2385 (also) Haha, well, yall can make yr own theme then. Or at least I encourage such.

@brookert615 Step one. Do a bunch of online stuff. Step two. Yoga. Step three. Lunch. Step four & five & six. Grocery shopping? Grading? Going into school & checking off the list of things I have to do there. Grocery shopping is more distracting/less BSC-inducing bc it's harder to google whilst SS in public but the grading REALLLLY needs to get done. Ahhhh. It's finals week, and I'm really not about to complain about not *having* to go in to work today thru Thursday (though I am going in today like I said,) but DANG, couldn't this week fall on a busier week? At least I knew there was no way I'd hold out til Friday haha. 
  • @marebear15 it went well. Or at least as well as it could. He wasn’t as upset as I thought he would be, but also I guess it was all over by the time I told him so he never had the hope/excitement part then the let down. It was good to get it over with. 
    Maldonado sorry YH isn’t being helpful with the testing. That’s so frustrating. 

@bobbyflies2020 he’s just disorganized and doesn’t seem to care. He does the “easy” thing rather than making any kind of effort. Like dirty clothes end up on the floor next to the freaking laundry basket. Which makes me ragey.