August 2019 Moms
Options

Thankful Thursday!

It seems like many  of us have been having a stressful week.
Feel free to share something happy/funny/relaxing that's happened, or something you're thankful for!

Yay positivity!
 (For the record, I'm all about venting! Just figured this could be nice!)

Re: Thankful Thursday!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @emqbee @chillycanadian Right there with you ladies on the husband end. He was sick and running a temperature yesterday, feeling absolutely terrible. Yet, he offered to give me a foot rub and massage to make me feel better. I of course said no, didn't want to get sick in turn. I think I should cash in on that offer this weekend soon as he feels better.
  • Options
    I am thankful that DH held down the fort at home with the kids while I was out of town for 2 days. Things may have not been done my way, but everyone managed just fine. 

I am thankful for a big extended family who are always good for a laugh. My grandma's funeral was yesterday and it was much easier thanks to all of my cousins. 

11/2010 Diagnosed with PCOS 
    10/31/11 M/C at 9 weeks
    1/12/13 DD was born
    4/9/16 DS was born 
    9/17 CP 
    6/23/18 BFP EDD 3/4/19 

• Options
    @Allycat11 I'm so sorry about your Grandama! *Internet hugs* 
  • Options
    @chillycanadian thanks! She had alzheimers and was in hospice since November so it was a long time coming. I actually was not very close to her and worried I would not show enough emotion at her funeral.  Then my pregnancy hormones were like, "Giiiiirl, we got you!" 
    11/2010 Diagnosed with PCOS 
    10/31/11 M/C at 9 weeks
    1/12/13 DD was born
    4/9/16 DS was born 
    9/17 CP 
    6/23/18 BFP EDD 3/4/19 

• Options
    @chillycanadian Wow, that's amazing. I feel like not many people would do something like that. I hope that woman is able to get her life back on track.
    @Allycat11 So sorry to hear about your grandmother!

I guess this is somewhat turning into the DH appreciation thread, because I'm super thankful that DH has been so supportive through this whole pregnancy. It's not even that he goes out of his way to do anything particularly nice, more that he accommodates my changing needs without complaint. In the first trimester he picked up so much of my slack around the house when I was so out of it from morning sickness. And he is REALLY great with dealing with my anxiety issues that have cropped up or intensified due to pregnancy, and helping me get through them. I feel so lucky to have such an understanding partner.