Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Thursday 4/25

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R:

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Thursday 4/25

• Month/Cycle: 9/8

CD/DPO: CD 34 which I think will mean CD 1 later today....15 dpo or maybe not?? See craziness below.

Timing: -5, -2, -1 I think. Now I'm questioning if I was even right about O but I have no chart to show so I just have to spiral in my head!

Typical LP length: 14

Testing: tomorrow if no AF but now I'm almost talking myself into waiting to see if AF comes tomorrow (if not today) and then not testing till Saturday! Auughhh! In case I actually O'd on day 20 instead of 19? I don't know....

R/R: So glad the sun is finally out here, we really needed it! 

CS/Q: OK as mentioned I have no chart so just ignore the crazy ranting woman in the corner if need be. Dr. had me take Clomid days 5-9 for the second time this cycle. The first Clomid cycle it seemed pretty clear that I O'd on day 19, then my cycle was 33 days (AF came the night of the 34th day making it CD 1). I was thinking Clomid would make things very regular from cycle to cycle but I was a little less clear about O this month. Does anyone know whether you generally O the same day if you've taken Clomid the same way from month to month? Now I'm questioning if I could be off a day on O. Basically.....I probably should have taken a test this morning. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @emeraldduchess your chart is looking so pretty! Fingers crossed! Also, sorry about the bloat. Up the water intake today! :)

@whitealbum29 Oh no! I am sorry your O day is causing you stress. Hang in there because you will know either way in just a few days! You can test tomorrow morning instead. :) 

@chichiphin Glad to hear that the HCG is out of your system. Have fun at your golf lesson today!
    Me: 37 | H: 44
    **TW**
    TTC #1: May 2015
    IF DX January 2016- Me: Right sided hydrosalpinx 
    Right tube removed: February 2016
    Acupuncture + TCM: March 2016
    BFP: July 4, 2016 | DS: March 2017 (39w 2d)
    TTC #2: April 2019
    BFP #2: April 2019 | CP: April 30, 2019 (4w 2d)
    BFP #3: July 15, 2019
    EDD: March 23, 2020

• @whitealbum29 by 14 DPO (or 15 DPO), I don't think FMU is necessary if you wanted to test today. Also, if you're on medication like clomid or fermara/letrozole, you should O a certain amount of days from the first pill. Are you being monitored with ultrasound or bloodwork by your OB/RE when on these meds? Because of the disparity of O dates while on clomid, I'd push to have a monitored cycle with ultrasounds to see where your follicles are leading up to O

@emeraldduchess ME TOO. the bloat is unreal. I think the progesterone is messing with my GI honestly :( that is a very pretty chart tho
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 26/10

Timing: -3, -2, O

Typical LP length: 12-14

Testing: I just did. BFN. WFAF

R/R: BFN this morning and feeling a bit crampy. AF should be here by the weekend. Blah. 

CS/Q:
    **TW**

• @puppylove8910 10 DPO is still early! esp if you aren't using a FRER. hopefully this is the case for you!
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• @chichiphin **TW** Prior Pregnancy

When I found out I was pregnant with my DS I got a positive on a Wondfo with afternoon urine at 10 DPO so that is sort of the gauge for me going forward. :)
    **TW**

• Your chart looks great @emeraldduchess! I'm bloated too. Progesterone = all day bloating. I feel huge. 

@whitealbum29 If you're that far along in your cycle, a test this afternoon should be accurate. I only took clomid once, so I can only guess. But I don't think it makes ovulation that regular. Regardless, test soon!

@chichiphin I'm so glad your test was negative! FX for a blazing positive in a few days...

@puppylove8910 Ugh, sorry for the bfn.

Month/Cycle: 19/11

CD/DPO: 8

Timing: Great

Typical LP length: 12 days

Testing: Maybe Sunday. Betas May 1st.

R/R: Nothing to complain about here. It should be a beautiful day and I'm off at noon. My mom is coming to visit this weekend, so that should be fun too.

CS/Q: Temp dip today, but still looking fine.

• whitealbum29whitealbum29 member
    edited April 2019
    @ruby696 @chichiphin @puppylove8910 - thank you! We'll see about a test today or tomorrow...but yeah I'll know soon regardless.
    @chichiphin - I did have bloodwork that confirmed O my first month on Clomid, they said it wasn't necessary this month b/c they'd confirmed 50mg was working for me. I asked about u/s for monitoring but they don't do it - I guess b/c it's an OB office rather than a RE they're less into all the monitoring?
  • whitealbum29whitealbum29 member
    edited April 2019
    finally getting to other tags unrelated to my neurosis...
    @emeraldduchess - Ugh sorry you're feeling icky! Very nice chart.
    @ruby696 -- ooh have a good afternoon off!
    @puppylove8910 -- So sorry about the bfn. :(
    @chichiphin - Have fun at your golf lesson!
  • Driving by and waving hello. I have been slammed at work & not able to spend time on here today, but I wanted to send love. I read all your posts. 
  • Update, I'm out guys...hope to NOT see many of you in WTO!