Infertility
Options

Introduction *Loss Mentioned*

Hi all. Been a reader for a little while, and figured I should go ahead and introduce myself. DH and I have been TTC for 4 years. When we first started trying, I got diagnosed with PCOS pretty early on when my period was MIA for three months. After being put on metformin, we got our first BFP. Ended up being a chemical pregnancy and I miscarried very early. After hitting the one year mark with no luck, we started seeing an RE. We started out relatively hopeful especially when all of our tests came back normal. We figured PCOS shouldn't be insurmountable. Little did we know the journey we had ahead of us. We tried clomid & TI for two cycles then moved onto 3 completed and one cancelled cycle of IUI. It was then time to move on to IVF. We did our first retrieval and were thrilled with how many eggs we got (PCOS patients tend to get a large number), unfortunately that for us has never translated to a lot of embryos. The first cycle we were pretty happy to get our 3 embryos. We did a fresh transfer, followed by two FET cycles. We got 3 BFPs followed by 3 miscarriages. Going into our second ER, we got 1 embryo and decided to do PGS testing. It came back normal, we did a FET and got our 5th BFP. We were cautiously optimistic that this would finally be the one that would stick. Unfortunately, at around 7 weeks I started bleeding and had another miscarriage. At this point our RE ordered more tests and we found out that I had a clotting disorder. We did our 3rd ER hoping the added lovenox for the retrieval and transfer would finally do the trick. Despite getting 35 eggs, 27 of which fertilized, we ended up with only 2 embryos - both of which were found to be abnormal following PGS testing. We recently did our 4th ER combined with DH doing a TESA procedure and ended up with two embryos that miraculously are both normal. Our RE wanted to be cautious since it has been so hard to get normal embryos so this month we just did an ERA test. Currently waiting on the results and hoping we'll be able to do our next FET in May. 

It's been an incredibly long 4 years filled with a lot of loss and not much good news. I'm not ready to throw in the towel, but it is feeling more and more like i'm going through the motions without much hope of a positive outcome. DH and I are 33 and nearly everyone we know has kids. Some went through similar struggles but have all had kids at this point. I know they are all still happy to be there for me, but I don't want to burden them with my struggles when they are occupied with navigating raising young children. Hoping to find some support here - and hoping to also be able to provide some comfort and a listening ear to others. 
History in Signature 
Me & DH: 33
September 2015: Chemical pregnancy/Miscarriage
October 2016:  1st IUI - BFN
November 2016: 2nd IUI - Cancelled due to cyst
December 2016:  3rd IUI - BFN
January 2017: 4th IUI - BFN
April 2017: 1st IVF Retrieval - 3 embryos (1 transferred, 2 frozen) - BFP 
May 2017: Missed miscarriage @ 7 weeks, D&C
August 2017: 1st FET - BFP & Miscarriage @ 6 weeks
November 2017: Hysteroscopy to remove adhesion 
December 2017: 2nd FET - BPF & Miscarriage @ 6 weeks
February 2018: 2nd IVF Retrieval - 1 embryo, PGS tested normal 
August 2018: 3rd FET - BFP & Miscarriage @ 5 weeks
September 2018: DX with blood clotting disorder
November 2018: 3rd IVF Retrieval - 2 embryos, both abnormal 
February 2019: 4th IVF Retrieval w/TESA for DH - 2 Embryos, both PGS tested normal
April 2019: ERA test
June 2019: 4th FET - BFP & Miscarriage @ 5 weeks

Re: Introduction *Loss Mentioned*

• Options
    Welcome!  Very sorry to hear about your miscarriages and difficult journey :(  You and your husband have been through a lot. I wanted to let you know that there is a May FET board.  I am doing a FET in May as well.  You should hop on over.  You will find a lot of support there :)
    Me: 33, DH: 40
    July 2016: IVF #1 (froze embryos)
    Aug. 2016: Hysteroscopy to remove a few polyps & Laparoscopy
    Oct. 2016: FET #1 BFN
    Nov. 2016: FET #2 BFP (ended in CP)
    March 2017: IVF #2 Fresh Transfer of 2 Blasts = BFP!!! (EDD: 11/27/17)
    Froze 5 Blasts
    DS born on 11/2/17!!!  
    Back to try for Baby #2 :)

• Options
    Will do, thank you :)
    History in Signature 
    Me & DH: 33
    September 2015: Chemical pregnancy/Miscarriage
    October 2016:  1st IUI - BFN
    November 2016: 2nd IUI - Cancelled due to cyst
    December 2016:  3rd IUI - BFN
    January 2017: 4th IUI - BFN
    April 2017: 1st IVF Retrieval - 3 embryos (1 transferred, 2 frozen) - BFP 
    May 2017: Missed miscarriage @ 7 weeks, D&C
    August 2017: 1st FET - BFP & Miscarriage @ 6 weeks
    November 2017: Hysteroscopy to remove adhesion 
    December 2017: 2nd FET - BPF & Miscarriage @ 6 weeks
    February 2018: 2nd IVF Retrieval - 1 embryo, PGS tested normal 
    August 2018: 3rd FET - BFP & Miscarriage @ 5 weeks
    September 2018: DX with blood clotting disorder
    November 2018: 3rd IVF Retrieval - 2 embryos, both abnormal 
    February 2019: 4th IVF Retrieval w/TESA for DH - 2 Embryos, both PGS tested normal
    April 2019: ERA test
    June 2019: 4th FET - BFP & Miscarriage @ 5 weeks