Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Tuesday 4/23

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R:

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Tuesday 4/23

• Options
    @emeraldduchess good morning! good luck keeping the students engaged these last 35 days!! you can do it! 

Month/Cycle: 10 / 2 AL

CD/DPO: 14 / 3

Timing: -3, -2, O

Typical LP length: doesn't matter - progesterone.  

Testing: I think I'll test with FRERs starting at 10DPO

R/R: MH has a good friend staying with us this weekend, and we have great reservations/plans - so I'm looking forward to the distraction over the weekend!!

CS/Q: nah 
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 24/8

Timing: -3, -2, O, +1

Typical LP length: 12-14

Testing: Thursday, 10 DPO

R/R: I'm at the point in the TWW where I become super doubtful and basically ready to get on with the next cycle. Thankfully, I have acupuncture this afternoon to help reset my mood!

CS/Q: My unusually high temperature yesterday morning seems to have been a fluke. 
    Me: 37 | H: 44
    **TW**
    TTC #1: May 2015
    IF DX January 2016- Me: Right sided hydrosalpinx 
    Right tube removed: February 2016
    Acupuncture + TCM: March 2016
    BFP: July 4, 2016 | DS: March 2017 (39w 2d)
    TTC #2: April 2019
    BFP #2: April 2019 | CP: April 30, 2019 (4w 2d)
    BFP #3: July 15, 2019
    EDD: March 23, 2020

• Options
    @emeraldduchess good luck with your students! 

@chichiphin It sounds like a fun weekend coming up! Enjoy the distraction :smile:
    **TW**

• Options
    @ruby696 I think my doubtfulness is my way of protecting myself in some weird way. Also, I love dogwoods. We have three! And they are currently flowering and look so beautiful.
    **TW**

• Options
    @puppylove8910 i totally get that - i hope acupuncture helps out though!
    @ruby696 dogwoods are so beautiful! i bet your yard is lovely
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

• Options
    whitealbum29whitealbum29 member
    edited April 2019
    @emeraldduchess - rainy NE here too! We better be having a glorious flower-filled May coming up. I can't believe the school year is that close to over!
    @chichiphin - good that you'll be keeping busy with fun stuff this weekend!
    @puppylove8910 - have a good acupuncture appt! I've been curious to try.
    @ruby696 - ooh your yard sounds so pretty! I love dogwoods.

Month/Cycle: 9/8

CD/DPO: 32/13

Timing: -5. -2, -1

Typical LP length: 13-14, more like 14 lately

Testing: wfaf, expected Thursday

R/R: Nothing super noteworthy. Oh I did use a charcoal mask last night and IT WOULDN'T COME OFF afterwards so that was stressful haha. :D It took like 15mins of scrubbing, using a toner, re-washing my face etc. That's never happened to me before, I swear I used it correctly! It was from the brand Rituals so keep this in mind if anyone is in the market for a new face mask. It was 15 solid minutes of not analyzing whether my boobs feel PMS-sore or different-sore so that was a win! 

CS/Q: nope
  • Options
    ruby696ruby696 member
    edited April 2019
    @chichiphin Well, my yard would be pretty if my dogs didn't hate all landscaping attempts. Good thing I love them...

@whitealbum29 Hey, that counts as exfoliating, right?? 😂

ETA: tag

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 26/11

Timing: +1

Typical LP length: 13

Testing: Nope

R/R: Taco Tuesday! And DH is actually cooking and grocery shopping! I am normally the one who does both 95% of the time. I did still have to call him today to tell him how/what to put in the crock pot for the shredded chicken and what to buy at the grocery store.

CS/Q: Nothing to see.
    TTC#1 July 2015 
    • BFP: 9/16/15 — MC: 11/8/15 Blighted Ovum
    • BFP: 3/10/16 — Baby Girl born 11/20/16
    TTC#2 April 2019 
    • BFP: 9/12/19 — EDD 5/15/20

• Options
    omg1108omg1108 member
    edited April 2019
    Hi all- I usually post on the TTCAL thread & have been lurking on here while I figure out my crazy cycle. 

Month/Cycle: 11 months / 6 Cycles/ 2 AL; **TW loss in 9/18 also***

CD/DPO: 25/ 11

Timing: -4, O, +1  eh...

Typical LP length: 11-12 days

Testing: POAS this morning w/BFN, but going to do one more on Friday.

R/R: I am on progesterone & doctor said to take it 2 weeks starting 3 days after ovulation, test, then either cease or continue depending on test result. My cycle has been shorter these last two months, so if this was a busted month, I just want to stop taking it & get on with the next cycle. It seems like I see that as a common theme. Even though timing wasn't great, I really thought it was going to work this month. *****TW  I seem to be more fertile AL******   and the doctor also said the progesterone was going to be a good thing as long as we timed it right. I feel like my O days are still a bit crazy and I am not 100% sure what consists of a true O day. I am just feeling bummed right now. Sorry for the rant.

CS/Q: nah

@emeraldduchess Came back today after a long holiday weekend to do state testing. Makes sense? Ugh...
    27 more days for me (25 with kids) including today. I can not wait for break and a mental reset.

@puppylove8910 I am with you on the getting on with it. My temps were rising very nicely & today I took a small dip which put me in the grouchy mood. It didn't go below my main line, but still. Grrrr....

@ruby696 I wish I had a green thumb. Our yard is a ridiculous mess over here....

Waving to you all!!!
  • Options
    @emeraldduchess Your chart looks so pretty! I hope this next month goes by quick and you can enjoy your summer!
    @chichiphin I hope the food is good and you have fun! (Assuming your reservation is for food)
    @puppylove8910 I hope acupuncture helps.
    @ruby696 That's cool that you planted some trees! My yard/landscaping needs some serious love right now.
    @whitealbum29 Oh no! I'm glad you were able to get it off.
    TTC#1 July 2015 
    • BFP: 9/16/15 — MC: 11/8/15 Blighted Ovum
    • BFP: 3/10/16 — Baby Girl born 11/20/16
    TTC#2 April 2019 
    • BFP: 9/12/19 — EDD 5/15/20

• Options
    @m6agua ha yes it does include food! lol I have to do the same with MH... prob why I do it most of the time bc I'm essentially doing the mental work behind the shopping and cooking
    @omg1108 honestly, I'd want to stop taking too to get the next cycle rolling. I'm sorry about the BFN
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

• Options
    guys I’m out ...I had some stuff to do this morning and then came home to work for the rest of the day....went to the bathroom saw AF  :'(. I did what any sane person would do and POAS the next time I had to pee (BFN obviously). 

Ugh. I was suspecting that I was off on O date but wasn’t expecting to be this far off (or I guess I could have had a weird LP this cycle?) 24 days is the shortest cycle I’ve ever had. Ugh. DH and I are going away next weekend on what will now be CD 11-13,  but then he is coming home first and I won’t be home until CD 16. So next cycle is what it is but then after that I may start temping again. I don’t think it will change much for our timing but at least I will know what my body is doing. 

GL to all of you especially my (supposed to be) testing buddy @puppylove8910
  • Options
    @bows22 I'm so sorry. :(
    @chichiphin sounds like you have a really nice weekend planned. Yay, distraction!
    @puppylove8910 sorry about the temp fluke. I absolutely hate when my body does that to me. :(  I hope acupuncture helps today!
    @ruby696 dogwood is so pretty! I want to get a new rosebush for our yard but now I am wondering if maybe dogwood is a better choice. 
    @whitealbum29 this is exactly why I don't do anything with charcoal! Hope you have better luck with the next brand you try!
    @m6agua I am super jealous of your Taco Tuesday plans!
    @omg1108 ooooh, state standardized testing...I am so glad I don't have to do that anymore (I teach at a private school). Who scheduled it right after a holiday? My DH is a teacher and he's testing today, too. 

• Options
    Oh no @bows22!! I'm so sorry to hear about AF arriving. Sometimes our bodies do weird things! Hopefully, this cycle is just a fluke.
    **TW**

• Options
    edited April 2019
    @bows22 - I'm so sorry to hear about AF. :(
    @m6agua - yum, enjoy Taco Tuesday!
    edit - wasn't finished
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 11/1al

CD/DPO: 30/12 

Timing: -2 / +1

Typical LP length: 11ish but nothing seems typical after **** a MC****

Testing: tomorrow or wfaf, we will see how I feel in the morning

R/R:  have some cramping today so I'm guessing af might be coming soon, temps are still up but for me that doesn't mean much

CS/Q: nope

@emeraldduchess its rainy all day here as well

@chichiphin sounds like you have an awesome weekend ahead!

@puppylove8910 totally get you, I hope you enjoy your acupuncture, I usually go on Friday’s, question: how long does your treatment usually last?

@ruby696 so good that you get to do some planting now, all we have is rain and I can’t get out to the garden to get anything done

@whitealbum29 ahh I can’t believe that happened! is your face ok today? I’ve heard of that happening so I’ve avoided using the charcoal mask’s

@m6agua taco Tuesday sounds yummy, we’re still eating leftovers from Easter haha, enjoy!

@omg1108 great that your doctor is on the same page as you with the progesterone. Sorry for the bfn today

@bows22 sorry for AF ❤

• Options
    @c1kc1kpol1cn1k I am usually on the table for 35-45 minutes! I get a pretty good nap in as well. 
    **TW**

• Options
    edited April 2019
    @c1kc1kpol1cn1k - sorry for the cramping! We are almost dpo twins and I'm feeling the same way. Haha yes, it surprisingly didn't look like my skin had been through too much afterwards. :D I didn't know this about charcoal!
  • Options
    @emeraldduchess - good luck with the end of the year sprint. That's crazy!

@chichiphin - have fun this weekend! I always love when I'm busy during the TWW. It makes the day go by faster. 

@puppylove8910 - I'm almost to that point in my cycle too. Sorry you feel that way.

@m6agua - is it just me or do things just taste better when you dont have to make them? Enjoy your cooking break!

@bows22 - I'm sorry about AF and weird cycles. 

@c1kc1kpol1cn1k - fx for you tomorrow if you decide to test!

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 26/11

Timing: good (according to FF) :smile:

Typical LP length: 12-14 days

Testing: tomorrow 

R/R: busy today: laundry, packing, cleaning the house, etc. No more cookie baking until I get down to my parents. I made snickerdoodles yesterday. They turned flatter than expected. Driving down tomorrow. 

CS/Q: nothing today
  • Options
    Feeling in a much better head space after my acupuncture session earlier this afternoon! I still don't believe this is our cycle, but at least I'm feeling more positive about it now. I often have to remind myself that I'm missing a fallopian tube and only magical unicorns get KU on their 1st cycle. Haha! Therefore, it's going to take some TIME. :D
    **TW**