Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Weekend 4/20-4/21

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R: 

CS/Q:
*TW* History:
Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
Repeat labs in 8 weeks
Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
TTC put on pause

Re: WTO Weekend 4/20-4/21

• Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU:
    -Keeping an eye on ovulation window, no contraception, sperm-friendly lubricant (Pre-Seed), staying healthy in general (working out, hiking, eating healthier), pre-natal vitamins, avoiding unnecessary chemicals/nasties in environment/food/pharms.
    -In terms of eating healthier, I've been adding in lots of extra fruits, vegetables (particularly greens and cruciferous ones), hemp hearts, sesame seeds, cacao powder, and olive/avocado oils.
    -I also have a very low caffeine intake (and I already don't drink alcohol or smoke).
    -I started a TTC journal (handwritten), so that has been helping me cope with some of the stress!

R/R: I slept really well and got in some cuddling with the hub this morning, so I'm feeling great right now.

CS/Q: nupe
    Me: 38 DH:38.
    Dating Anniversary: 1999. Marriage Anniversary: 2001.
    TTC #1 since 3/2019
  • Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: BBT, OPKs, PNV, Pre-Seed, lots of BD, staying active and healthy

R/R: Also got to sleep in today, plus I'm currently having my morning coffee, so I'm in a good mood.

CS/Q: None

• *lurking*
    @littleredm I am so sorry things have been so tough. Sending you hugs and hoping things get better soon! <3
  • keikilovekeikilove member
    edited April 2019
    @littleredm I’m so sorry about everything that wasn’t good last week. That’s a lot of disappointment to handle at the same time. Sorry. I’m intrigued by this new RE payment plan you’re looking for. Good luck with it!

@chellisam & @flowntheloop Yay for a good night’s sleep & morning coffee! I’m enjoying the same right now, gotta love leisurely weekend mornings. 

@inthewoods23 Hope the day isn’t too exhausting & that the bday celebration will indeed happen. 

AFM:

Month/Cycle: 11/8/1 AL

CD: 11? It’s after a loss so my body is definitely acting weird. 

WAYDTGKU: PNV w/Folate, extra Iron, extra extra Vit D3, Fish Oil/DHA, Vitex, Ubiquinol, DHEA, Baby Aspirin, Lovenox, Exercise, 7-8 hours sleep, lots of sunshine. I had added Green Tea this week but had to stop because the caffeine gave me killer headaches each time. Also stopped doing Maca—too lazy to blend it into my decaf every morning,

R/R: I usually O between CD 12-15, but it’s nowhere in sight right now due to weird cycle after loss & I have a big work trip far away from DH on CD 15-18 so we’ll see....

CS/Q: The 3 low temps in a row were taken at the same time each morning so idk why FF gave an open circle. Now temps are way way higher than usual but no changes in CM or CP to indicate O. I’m not sick so 🤷‍♀️

• Happy Easter and Happy Passover to those who celebrate!

Month/Cycle:  6 AL

CD: 5?  I think.

WAYDTGKU: OPK, BBT, PNV, Ubiquinol, Omega 3s, keto diet

R/R: Spent the day with family decorating eggs and getting ready for easter.  *TW*  My sister is very pregnant and found out she was pregnant as I was miscarrying.  So it still stings to be around her once in awhile.*end TW*  I feel like I have been on a roller coaster of emotions about TTCing this week.  Right now, I have landed on hopeful and I hope to sit here for a bit. 

CS/Q: None.
  • edited April 2019
    @littleredm Sorry about the librarian job. Are there any positions you are considering applying to? I hope Easter goes smoothly and your guests are helpful.

@kerco925 The timing with your sister really just sucks. Are you guys close? I am sorry emotions are running high lately but am glad things are feeling hopeful.

Month/cycle: 3/3

CD: 8

WYADTGP: tracking cycle and lots of HIO

R/R: HIO while sick and tired is such a bummer. I need to get some self care in. When I am worn thin I am not a good wife and *TW* mention child
    Not a good mom *TW* Getting self-care in is a weird dance that I haven't mastered yet.

That's all from me! Happy Easter/Passover :)
    Me: 35 Husband: 40
    TTC #2: Jan 2019
     DS: 2.5 yo 
     EDD: 12/2/16 DOB: 10/22/16
    (Previously MBS2016 Dec 2016 board
    <3         <3 
  • @keikilove Zero caffeine gives me migraines so I have been drinking green tea too to be low on the caffeinate w/out the pain.

@littleredm Sorry you’re having a rough one! 

@bobbyflies2020 Get that self care in! So important. Even if it’s just little things. 

@kerco925  I hope you can stay on “hopeful” for a while! 

@chellisam I hope your good mood lasts through the weekend & as long as possible!

Month/Cycle: 7/3AL

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU:

R/R: So far the poetry festival has been fun! Today is the anniversary of the day I released the very first issue of the lit journal I am here representing, and I wish more people would have bought copies of it, but we got a LOT of love on twitter, so I have been in a good mood all day. I am back at where i am staying and the friend i’m staying with is like watching a Beyoncé concert on his phone in the other room with his (maybe? new?) girlfriend & i’m like go to bedddd haha i love bey & jay but that shit is loud & i am tired. 

CS/Q: glad my travels haven't caused any open circles! but not gonna post the chart yet bc i’m mobile & don’t feeeel like it. 
  • Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU:
    -Keeping an eye on ovulation window, no contraception, sperm-friendly lubricant (Pre-Seed), staying healthy in general (working out, hiking, eating healthier), pre-natal vitamins, avoiding unnecessary chemicals/nasties in environment/food/pharms.
    -In terms of eating healthier, I've been adding in lots of extra fruits, vegetables (particularly greens and cruciferous ones), hemp hearts, sesame seeds, cacao powder, and olive/avocado oils.
    -I also have a very low caffeine intake (and I already don't drink alcohol or smoke).
    -I started a TTC journal (handwritten), so that has been helping me cope with some of the stress!

R/R: Good morning, everyone. Had a lazy day yesterday (minus a few errands in town), so I'm planning to get some choring and a workout in today. Unfortunately, the gym is closed for the holiday, so I can't get any good cardio in there. I might fit in some food prep today if I get a chance. I have a whole bunch of vegetables that are waiting to be steamed!

CS/Q: nupe

@kerco925 I'm so sorry to hear that, love. *soft hugs* Take the time/distance you need to heal!
    @bobbyflies2020 You are too hard on yourself! We are all human here, and there is no such thing as perfect! You do YOU!
    @kagesstarshroom That festival sounds fabulous!
    Me: 38 DH:38.
    Dating Anniversary: 1999. Marriage Anniversary: 2001.
    TTC #1 since 3/2019
  • @inthewoods23 hope everything goes well for you today at the SILs. Holidays are hard enough without all the other stuff of infertility.

@littleredm what a rough week! So sorry you’re going through all that:(

@bobbyflies2020 it’s such a dance to balance taking time for yourself and feeling like you can’t. 

Month/cycle: 6

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: FertiliTEA, OvuSense Temping, macca, DH on supplements and sperm friendly food, PNV, less alcohol more exercising 

R/R: just spending Easter at the In Laws. It’s been a crazy week and next week is looking to be the same. 

CS/Q: nothing yet
  • I’m super late, but wanted to wish a happy Easter/happy Passover to anyone who celebrates! 

Month/Cycle: 29/3 AL

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: metformin, clomid with TI, progesterone after o, ubiquinol, vit c,d,e, methylfolate, inositol, ww, low carb, dh is taking supplements for sperm, I’m sure there’s more I’m forgetting. 

R/R: starting clomid tonight. Trying not to get too anxious about it. We had a great weekend with our friends. We went to the NC Zoo, which is apparently the biggest in North America. We ended up walking over 6 miles and spent the whole day there. Thankfully the rain held out until we left. We had a blast! 

CS/Q: not much to see yet.