September 2019 Moms
Options

3 Things

If you could have any three things right this minute to make your pregnant self happier, what would they be?

Re: 3 Things

• Options
    Sorry, I started this totally selfishly because all I can think about right now is a full, uninterrupted night's sleep, a satisfying BM, and to be able to eat a meal without chasing it with a million tums.

Sincerely,
    supercrankypregnantlady
  • Options
    @RedBreast35 a satisfying BM 😂😂😂 I feel you there. 

Mine would be a full week of uninterrupted sleep, a fat bank account, and a jar of pickles 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Good thread!  

1)  A donut (I tried to steal one from IT but despite me talking to them for 5 minutes, no one offered)
    2)  A day at a warm, tropical beach with no obligation to work
    3)  My home project to do list to vanish

• Options
    To be at home all day with no to do list.

To feel rested and have energy.

Sushi!
    Me: 31 │ DH: 30
    Married 05/26/17
    STM; DS 9/14/2019
    EDD 6/13/2022
  • Options
    1) a Hershey’s bar (thanks to the bump app for making me crave that..it says that baby is as tall as Hershey bar today)
    2) A new house— Wish our house Hunt was over and we were all settled in
    3) hmm and I might have to agree with a satisfying BM @RedBreast35 haha 
  • Options
    1. A weekly massage to work out all the aches

2. Someone to do the cleaning-specifically the laundry

3. Someone to find and prepare balanced meals for me to get in enough protein 
    Me: 30   DH:31 
    Married 9/2010
    TTC 10/2013
    RE Help from 10/2014-10/2016 (11 failed IUIs, a corrective surgery, and a donor embryo cycle)
    9/2016-transferred two donor embies
    BFP 9/29/26 EDD June 11
    BabyGaga BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @RedBreast35 I was going to say the exact same three things as you!
    I miss feeling actually empty after a BM, I can fall asleep pretty easily but have trouble staying asleep for longer than 2 hours, and the heartburn is OUT OF CONTROL.
    If I had to add something else, it'd be a plate full of prosciutto, goat cheese, olive oil, and bread.
  • Options
    1. Ice cream
    2.  To not be at work right now
    3. To go a week with out a migraine, heck I'll even take 2 days in a row without one
  • Options
    @themadcamel
    twinning pauly d GIF

@monkeysmom80 ugh, I'm so sorry about the migraines!!  :/  that's brutal!

@mamaber2204 can I come with you to your tropical beach??
  • Options
    1. A vacation where I can just lounge and not have to feed or care for anyone but myself.

2. A massage.

3. Jalapeno Cheddar Cheetos
    *TW*
    Me: 32 │ DH: 35 
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16
    BFP# 2 MMC dx @ 13w 10/30/18
    BFP# 3 Preemie DD born at 38w (IUGR) on 8/28/19 weighing 5.5lbs. Our little miracle  <3

• Options
    1. Longer, mandatory, fully paid maternity leave in the US
    2. To know without a doubt that everything is normal and healthy with this baby
    3. About $300M in my bank account

But in reality I'd probably settle for a day off from work, a nap, and a cheeseburger.
  • Options
    Omg only three?!?!? Man, I’m torn... okay... I’ll try:

1. Someone to deep clean my house on a weekly basis

2. A personal chef to make delicious meals (like poke bowls... and make those okay while pregnant) and to physically be able to eat them without dying of heartburn and be able to take magnificent BM’s afterwards and not have morning/all day sickness everrrr (okay that’s like four in one... I’m bad at following rules)

3. A full year of maternity leave to chill my anxiety about going back to work too soon while I’m debating quitting but legit wanting this exact job back at 6-12 months. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    1. Filet mignon
    2. A vacation
    3. A loooong massage
  • Options
    A vacation for sure
    More energy
    More money
  • Options
    Fully paid 12 month minimum maternity leave
    A very large savings account
    Weekly cleaning service at my home 
    TTM - EDD 4/23 - Team Green <3 
  • Options
    UFJenUFJen member
    1. A good nights sleep
    2. New house (so not fun looking while pregnant and feeling rushed)
    3. Daily back massage at night right before bed
  • Options
    @mamaber2204 I’m stuck on the fact that no one offered the nice pregnant woman a donut🍩.

1. Heartburn gone!
    2. A personal assistant
    3. Weekend get-away with friends 
  • Options
    @blitzybee Me, too!  But then again, IT isn't stereotypically known for their people skills.  :)  
  • Options
    Just 3?
    Someone else to walk my dogs and clean the litterbox
    To live in DreamLocation and work at DreamJob making AmazingSalary (this includes regular access to Starbucks and Target, etc)
    I'm with @RedBreast35 and @themadcamel, I just want to have a satisfying BM and an empty intestinal tract! That should help with bloating...right? Right? No? 

If I get to add another one, a washing machine that isn't at the bottom of Criminal Minds steps and doesn't argue about running and doing its damn job! Just wash the freaking sheets you metallic curmudgeon!