Trying to Get Pregnant

Do you see a faint positive? 2nd Line?

stowelanstowelan member
edited April 2019 in Trying to Get Pregnant
I am only 9 DPO. I’m cautiously optimistic and will test again on Sunday. Thoughts?

Re: Do you see a faint positive? 2nd Line?

• Loading the player...
  • Wow. This legit makes me want to barf. I just uploaded this app today in hopes of finding a supportive community of women who are trying to conceive, just like me. I truly meant no offense, just wanted a second opinion before I tell my family. I’m sorry I even downloaded this app again. What has it become? Idk what any of these acronyms mean, but I’ve removed the photos and unfortunately don’t know how to delete the post. Thanks for turning an exciting morning into a shitty day. Much appreciated. God bless.
  • For everyone else who is reading this, please be kind. I appreciate your understanding. Thanks!
  • Thank you! I was unaware. Just downloaded this app this morning and I’m learning the ropes. I appreciate your patience and the kind way you directed me in the correct direction.
  • You were very nice. I thanked you, but it didn’t show up under your post. 
  • stowelan Yeah, they all show up at the bottom, regardless of who you hit 'reply' to.  So we usually copy the screen names or put @ and start typing the screen names to refer to each other...
  • Thanks! @dpchickens
    I’ll get the hang of it eventually. 
  • @dpchickens Do you know how to delete a post? Or read a message? Someone just messaged me and I don’t know how to open it. 🤦🏼‍♀️
  • stowelan  Posts can't be deleted.  For messages, if you're on a computer (not mobile) you click on the envelope on the upper right.  If you're on mobile, you have to get to the INBOX part of the app...  
  • edited April 2019

Some of this information has already been mentioned, but here are some links to help you get where you need to go.

Hello! It’s against terms of use (TOU) to ask other participants if you are pregnant (even in a around about way). Many of us have not been pregnant before. The best advice is to wait and test again or call your doctor.

The Bump (TB) does things differently than other pregnancy forums. The only place you are allowed to post a picture of a pregnancy test is here:

https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12219554/what-does-a-positive-pregnancy-test-really-look-like#latest

If you are indeed pregnant then I wish you a happy & healthy nine months. Please move on and join either your Birth Month Club/Birth Month Board (BMB)

https://forums.thebump.com/categories/the-bump-month-clubs

And/or start posting questions on the first trimester board

https://forums.thebump.com/categories/1st-trimester

You do not need to come back and update us on your status. We lurk on the various boards and will see your happy news on your BMB or the first tri board.

If it turns out that you are not pregnant, this board is a fantastic resource. It is full of knowledgeable women! We like order and appreciate it when people follow the rules. It makes interacting easier.

1.Read these:

https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12685680/the-ultimate-ttgp-guide-newbies-read-this-first/p1

https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12588178/the-bump-guidelines#latest

https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12586072/welcome-new-members#latest

These should answer some questions and help with the terminology and abbreviations that are used on TB. It will also help you understand the daily Waiting to Ovulate (WTO) & Two Week Wait (TWW) threads.

2. Lurk: Click on threads. See what these recurring posts are all about. Find your niche.

3. Use the search bar at the bottom of the screen. Many women have sought answers to the same questions.

4. Introduce yourself: go to Newbie Intro W/O (Current week)- If the current week does not happen to be up yet, please post on the previous week’s post. We no longer do individual posts to introduce ourselves.

5. Start contributing on the appropriate threads.

Doing one off posts/individual discussions are not encouraged here. There are lots of opportunities to ask trying to get pregnant (TTGP) questions in various threads. We are community that believes you must give support in order to receive it.

What to do about this post? You can’t delete it. You can ask @ BumpAdmin to close the discussion. It will eventually drop down to the bottom.  Please don’t delete your original post or discussion title (referred to as a dirty delete or DD on this board). Thank you for removing the picture of your hpt. The hope is that new members who lurk before they post will see this and learn from this post as well. This is why you may see someone quoting your original post with the abbreviation QFP (Quote for Posterity). 

Whatever your outcome may be, have a wonderful day!

Edit: I did not see the hpt so I added a part.

• @inthewoods23 how on earth did I miss that part?? 
  • @inthewoods23 thank you, that's exactly what I was thinking. 
  • Deleting the app now. No one deserves to be shamed like this, it’s disgusting. Thank you to the kind people like @dpchickens and @spacemountaineer who provided me with feedback in a positive, thoughtful way. It’s much appreciated.
  • did something happen between kbrown's post and her "thanks for the shitty day" post...I think I'm missing something? that wasn't bad????? 
  • @b_1029 nope, you missed nothing. She felt attacked at what kbrown said even though she attacked us with her pee stick first.
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • I ❤️ this thread so much today and @dpchickens that gif is awesome!
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • A Schitts Creek gif makes everything better. Damn I love that show!
    Me: 37 | H: 44
    **TW**
    TTC #1: May 2015
    IF DX January 2016- Me: Right sided hydrosalpinx 
    Right tube removed: February 2016
    Acupuncture + TCM: March 2016
    BFP: July 4, 2016 | DS: March 2017 (39w 2d)
    TTC #2: April 2019
    BFP #2: April 2019 | CP: April 30, 2019 (4w 2d)
    BFP #3: July 15, 2019
    EDD: March 23, 2020

• This thread has been closed to new posts as a result of the shift in topic. To find threads regarding (this topic), we encourage you to use the search function to post to an active thread or start a new discussion.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"