September 2019 Moms
Options

GTKY: Engagement rings!!

I thought since we shared our engagement stories last week, why don’t we show off our bling. 

Let’s see those engagement rings!

*TW* TTC history
Me:32 DH:31
Married: 8/2015

TTC #1: 4/2017
Testing: HSG, U/S, BW, and DH's SA all normal
DX: Unexplained
8/2018: Clomid + TI = BFN
9/2018: Clomid + TI + Progesterone = BFN
11/2018: Clomid + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
12/2018: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone \\ Cancelled due to cyst
1/2019: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD Sept 30th, 2019
10/7/2019: Healthy baby boy!

TTC #2: 12/2020
2/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
3/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
4/2021: Surprise! Natural BFP! \\ EDD Jan 6th, 2022 \\ Chemical, betas not rising
8/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
9/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
10/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
11/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD July 29th, 2022

Re: GTKY: Engagement rings!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    autumnbaby-2autumnbaby-2 member
    edited April 2019
  • Options
    @septoctkids / @autumbaby-2 wow!! Your ring is stunning! I'm obsessed. 
  • Options
    @kgg2241 I’m back! Had to log out and back in to get my username back. Thank you so much! We were together for 7 years before he finally proposed. Worth the wait I guess haha 
  • Options
    @zuuls_mom I think I have pretty much the exact ring.  However it doesn't fit now so no picture
  • Options
    @satuttle1014 omg it's crazy how similar our engagement rings are! Only big difference is that I chose a 6-prong setting for my center stone.
  • Options
    Love all these rings! Here is mine with wedding band. This was ring #3! Lol he bought a ring like a year before I got this one, paid on it, then the stone fell out and they were such asses about it he got a refund instead. One night we were out and he was sooooo stressed and I finally prodded him into telling me what was wrong. A jeweler friend had hooked him up with a friend of hers that specializes in vintage jewelry and the ring he picked out he was told could be resized, but then he started getting quotes for PLATINUM. The ring itself was already extending his budget. I very kindly told him it was a beautiful ring but not one I could wear a wedding band with AND he didn't need to go over his budget. I showed him the website Eragem, and pointed out my 3 favorite rings. He still got to pick and surprise me out of those. I adore my ring so very much!
  • Options
    nda_roxybabenda_roxybabe member
    edited April 2019
    I waited a long time for this thing and I love it so so much! 

Married 6/5/14 in Ireland
    1st Baby 5/12/17, Henry