Trying to Get Pregnant

Spotting between O and AF?

Hello. I was wondering if anyone experienced this? My schedule is a little off so I'm not sure what to think. I'm usually regular 28 day cycle to the day but my March AF was 3 days late so instead of ovulating (according to my calendar) on the 4th or 5th it switched to the 8th. But I had symptoms of ovulating around the 3rd and all the days around the 8th my cervix was closed and CM thick and tacky. I don't test for ovulation so I can't be 100%. Fast forward to the 13th- got symptoms of UTI (sore vag area, frequent urination, slight burning when I pee) and that night I had spots of blood. The next day I had spots of brown. The following two days I had tiny rivulets of red blood in my CM. If I go according to 3rd/4th/5th as O then this would be implantation blood timing but it usually doesn't last 4 days. Also, going according to 3/4/5 as O my period would have started today or tomorrow or Friday at the latest. But if I go according to the 8th (when I had absolutely no O signs but is logical according to timing) I would be due for my AF Monday 22nd and there's absolutely no reason I should be bleeding...little lost. Anyone have insight???

Re: Spotting between O and AF?

• Hello. I was wondering if anyone experienced this? My schedule is a little off so I'm not sure what to think. I'm usually regular 28 day cycle to the day but my March AF was 3 days late so instead of ovulating (according to my calendar) on the 4th or 5th it switched to the 8th. But I had symptoms of ovulating around the 3rd and all the days around the 8th my cervix was closed and CM thick and tacky. I don't test for ovulation so I can't be 100%. Fast forward to the 13th- got symptoms of UTI (sore vag area, frequent urination, slight burning when I pee) and that night I had spots of blood. The next day I had spots of brown. The following two days I had tiny rivulets of red blood in my CM. If I go according to 3rd/4th/5th as O then this would be implantation blood timing but it usually doesn't last 4 days. Also, going according to 3/4/5 as O my period would have started today or tomorrow or Friday at the latest. But if I go according to the 8th (when I had absolutely no O signs but is logical according to timing) I would be due for my AF Monday 22nd and there's absolutely no reason I should be bleeding...little lost. Anyone have insight???

QFP. 

Me: 33 DH: 33
    Married: 10.15.16
    BFP: 12.24.16
    DS BD: 8.20.17
    TTC #2 1.1.19
    BFP #2 7.3.19
    EDD #2 3.13.20
  • Please visit the Newbie Guide pinned to the top of this board and intro yourself on this week's Newbie thread. Then jump into the daily threads for discussion and questions, instead of creating a new thread.

Also, if you're tracking fertility and ovulation, track your basal body temperature to know when you O. Sometimes your cycle and O day will vary. 

TTC #2 1.1.19
    BFP #2 7.3.19
    EDD #2 3.13.20
  • Loading the player...
  • I’m not new. I was part of the August 2017 group TTC Nov/Dec of 2016. I left for a while and my old account login wouldn’t work even with a reset so I just created a new account. I’ve looked over the boards and couldn’t find bleeding between O and AF unless it was right at O or right before AF. 
  • If you’re not new then you know we don’t do one off posts here. We have a question thread this would be perfect in. Feel free to ask this there as well as re intro-ing on the board. 
  • Sorry if I put this in the wrong place, it's been a little long since I've been on these boards and some things have changed since I've been on here (for instance people use to post preg tests all the time to get people's opinions but now I see in the rules that is not allowed). Could you give me the title of the thread you would like me to post this under please?

• kbrown2385kbrown2385 member
    edited April 2019
    I tagged you in the thread to bump it up. It’s the chart stalk/questions thread for april. Thanks
    so much for reading the rules. 

Edit words
  • @august222017 I was in Aug 17 too. Welcome back! 
    TTC #2 1.1.19
    BFP #2 7.3.19
    EDD #2 3.13.20
  • I'm not lying...from what I remember people would post pregnancy tests all the time and ask what people think. It has been 2.5 years so maybe my memory is off and I'm remembering a different board. If so I apologize for that. There's no need to be rude about it if I made a memory mistake (though I'm pretty certain I remember correctly)
    And I said blood in my CM not when I wipe after urinating or in my urine. CM is in no way connected to my urinary track. If I was peeing blood I would go to my doctor for antibiotics. I used to get them all the time and I would pee blood as a first symptom. However, this is not the case right now. I do appreciate your concern for my wellbeing should that have been the case. 
  • Not in TTGP. You get warnings for doing that here. As @dpchickens said, it's only allowed in the "what does a positive pregnancy test look like" which is on the 1st Trimester board.
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Darling, it seems you may be a little sensitive right now. All I said was things have changed. Thank you for pointing out that for you it's always been this way as I have been looking for different boards that have the same set up that my old login could work for. So far I haven't found any but I’m going to keep looking. I don't have a perfect memory and I don't claim to have one.
    In no way does my saying things used to be different is calling anyone a liar. No one had said before I made that statement that it’s always been that way. You made the statement and then I said “Oh? Maybe I’m wrong.” 
    I’m sorry for your losses. In my family we’ve had 8 between me and my sisters with 2 sisters being completely infertile. I’ve had just one but it’s more than enough. I hope you’ve discussed with a doctor the reasons for your losses. I don’t know much about it but I’ve also heard a lot of buzz about the Keto diet for infertility. Maybe something to discuss with your doctor as an option to try if you haven’t. Don’t give up hope. My oldest sister tried 7 years and 3 losses, 2 D&C before she had her daughter. 
    Hugs for whatever is making you feel attacked and sensitive. ❤️
  • This thread has been closed to new posts due to the discussion’s unwelcoming tone. Continuing to create threads related to this topic will be grounds for warning and/or removal from The Bump Community.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit the The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"