Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Tuesday 4.16

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R:

CS/Q:
TW
BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's

Re: TWW Tuesday 4.16

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 8/8

CD/DPO: 25/6

Timing: -5, -2, -1

Typical LP length: 13-14

Testing: nope

R/R: Got back last night from a weekend trip to visit my parents in DC which was nice! Overall a very nice weekend minus a comment from my mom about how she doesn't have grandchildren yet and doesn't know if she will. (I was mentally prepared for worse but ugh.) She doesn't know we're TTGP but I did talk to her about a year ago about how we were thinking of trying pretty soon. I probably should have found a moment to tell her but I don't want her wondering how it's going!

CS/Q: nope
  • Options
    @whitealbum29 Glad you had such a nice weekend visiting your parents! 

Month/Cycle: 29/2 AL

CD/DPO: 28/14

Timing: -4, -1, +1

Typical LP length: 14

Testing: wfaf

R/R: I had a headache yesterday and have been cramping for the past 2 days so I was expecting to wake up to af this morning. Just ready to move on with this cycle.

CS/Q: does temp need to drop below coverline before af shows up?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 5 AL

CD/DPO: 28/12

Timing: Good

Typical LP length: 12-13

Testing: BFNS

R/R:  Crampy.  I am at the point in my cycle where I am ready for AF to begin and close this chapter.    

CS/Q: None.

• Options
    @kbrown2385 I usually get a slight drop before, but my temp typically goes below the coverline when AF is already here. 
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 18/2

Timing: EODish

Typical LP length: 12

Testing: Work event on 11 DPO so probably that morning if I don’t cave before then 

R/R: DH is going to do yard work tonight and I want to get a start on spring cleaning (more so decluttering, organizing, and finish unpacking from our move last year than actual cleaning). But I feel like I need a plan so that might be tonight’s task instead haha. 

• Options
    @whitealbum29 I haven’t told anyone in my family either that we are TTC because I feel like they are already watching me closely and wondering so I don’t want to add fuel to the fire 

@kbrown2385 I’ve had months where my temp doesn’t go below coverline until after AF arrives

@kerco925 I hope AF comes soon so you can start a fresh cycle 
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    @whitealbum29 glad you had a good time, but what a horrible thing to say:( 

@bows22. Same here on the cleaning. Last year i went though all of my clothes and donated so much. Thinking I might have to do it again this year. Same with the kitchen.

Month/Cycle: 5

CD/DPO: 29/ and either 11 or 14

Timing: good

Typical LP length: 14-19

Testing: WFAF

R/R: I’ve decided to start running again and today is supposed to be the beginning. Only 4 hours of sleep under me though so we will see.

CS/Q: crampy, nauseous, less patience... AF is right around the corner, especially with this temp drop. 

• Options
    whitealbum29whitealbum29 member
    edited April 2019
    @kbrown2385 and @kerco925 - ugh I know the feeling of just wanting the cycle to be over. :(
    @bows22 - yeah....some friends know but that's less emotionally-charged than family I think.

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 12/12

CD/DPO: 31/14

Timing: Excellent

Typical LP length: 

Testing: WFAF

R/R: This isn't a good start to the week. Yesterday sucked at work and then Notre Dame and this horrible fire. Devastating.

CS/Q: 98.6 is my 14DPO temp on almost 100% of my charts. Expecting a huge drop tomorrow announcing AF

TTC#1
    10/2018: MFI (2 SA under 9 million/ml)
    11/2018: HSG shows right Fallopian tube slightly damaged 
    1/2019: Husband diagnosed with grade 3 varicocele
    4/05/2019: varicocele repair surgery
    6/13/2019: BFP!!! EDD: 2/22/2020 <3  Baby girl born 2/27/2020
    7/18/2019: Total Motile Count at 3 months post surgery = 51 millions!! (number must be >20 millions to conceive naturally).

TTC #2
    9/07/2021: BFP - CP: 9/10/2021
    10/07/2021: BFP - CP: 10/23/2021
    12/23/2021: BFP! EDD: 08/31/2022

• Options
    @whitealbum29 I hate when people do that. People just need to STFU about this. Ugh.

@kbrown2385 we're still holding tight here! I looked at all my charts and AF started either just below the coverline or just above it (0.1F above or below).

@kerco925 sorry about the BFN.

@bows22 good luck with your Spring leaning/decluttering. Mine already started. Recycled an old TV and 12+ cans of paints. They had been at my house for 10+ years, leftovers from the previous owners.

@madcouplewithabox ouch, 4 hours of sleep sounds rough. I hope you get the energy to run.
    TTC#1
    10/2018: MFI (2 SA under 9 million/ml)
    11/2018: HSG shows right Fallopian tube slightly damaged 
    1/2019: Husband diagnosed with grade 3 varicocele
    4/05/2019: varicocele repair surgery
    6/13/2019: BFP!!! EDD: 2/22/2020 <3  Baby girl born 2/27/2020
    7/18/2019: Total Motile Count at 3 months post surgery = 51 millions!! (number must be >20 millions to conceive naturally).

TTC #2
    9/07/2021: BFP - CP: 9/10/2021
    10/07/2021: BFP - CP: 10/23/2021
    12/23/2021: BFP! EDD: 08/31/2022

• Options
    @madcouplewithabox good luck on getting motivated to run but if a nap sounds better I think that’s a valid choice 

@rikiteacup oh wow, I bet it felt great to get rid of all of that especially since it wasn’t yours. We have a bunch of paint cans from our previous owners too that I doubt we will ever use.