November 2019 Moms

Food cravings!

Many of us are still struggling with nausea, but have any of your food cravings kicked in?

I’ve been surviving on grilled cheese sandwiches, milkshakes, and frozen blueberries (not fresh, only frozen will do!). 

What are are you all craving?

Re: Food cravings!

• I’ve been eating grilled cheese and quesadillas non stop. The blander and cheesier the better apparently. Seems to be the only things I enjoy eating right now. 

That said, I’ve been really in the mood for half sour pickles, cake, and not crispy French fries 🤷🏻‍♀️😬
  • Mmmmm... grilled cheese. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I start to crave something then when I get it, I can't stand the thought of it :'(
  • @Rawa1416 the worst! I feel your pain. 
  • @Rawa1416 yes! That is my problem. 
  • Craving pineapple upside down cake so I've decided to make one for Easter dessert, anyone have a good recipe ?
  • This is my first pregnancy ever where I am not debilitated by nausea and constant vomiting at this stage, and I want to eat everything in sight. I'm a vegan but now I'm sitting here wanting vegan grilled cheese. Around 6 AM today I started really wanting Wendy's French Fries with their BBQ sauce. It's not even 9 AM, and I would inhale those now. 
    *TW*

DD1 EDD 9/29/2015, Born 9/24/2015

DS1 EDD 1/3/2018, Born 12/26/2017

BFP #3 3/21/2019, EDD 11/29/2019, MMC/D&C 5/7/2019

BFP #4 6/28/2019, EDD 3/12/2020 

• String cheese, apples, and honestly, anything cheese. Tacos are good, too.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I made myself some coconut soup with a chopped onion. 🙈 it is so delicious!
  • This thread was a bad idea because now all I want to do is eat all of your food cravings. 

And by eat, I mean take a few bites and then push it away in disgust. Because everything sounds amazing but I can’t eat any of it. 
  • I just really want some long john silvers chicken...😳
  • Oranges. I got a 3lb bag at the store Monday and have 3 left... I think I’m the only one eating them too 😅
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I’m craving some chutoro sushi so badly...why does it have to have so much mercury 😭😭😭 🍣 
  • So many cravings....Dunkin Coolatta....Subs....Pickles....Pizza....Mozzarella sticks...cucumbers with sour cream and ranch dip...cucumbers with apple cider vinegar and sugar.....the list could go on. 
                                                                         Image result for i breastfed my baby 1 year