Options

Group 2 Check-In (Aug 8-14) w/o 04/15

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 

Baby is the size of a(n):

Upcoming Appointments:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: 

GTKY: Do you have any spring-time traditions you want to pass on to your LO? (Easter, Passover, non-religious....) [Borrowed from Group 1 check-in]
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Group 2 Check-In (Aug 8-14) w/o 04/15

• Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: Aug. 11/ 23 +1

Baby is the size of a(n): Grapefruit

Upcoming Appointments: Next OB check up is early next month

How are you feeling?: Tired. I've been having trouble sleeping through the entire night. I used to be a pretty sound sleeper, so this is much different than my normal sleep patterns.

Rants/Raves: Rant- got my first "are you sure you should be doing that" from a coworker while we were at a work bowling outing last week. I think I can handle an 8 lbs ball, since I lift far more than working out. 

Questions: Is anyone else having Braxton Hicks contractions? 

GTKY: Do you have any spring-time traditions you want to pass on to your LO? Growing up, we always dyed eggs and parents gave us Easter baskets. We plan to do that with the LO. 
    There is a botanical garden around us that does an indoor butterfly exhibit every spring. I've only been once, but I want to start a tradition of taking LO every year.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 23 +1

Baby is the size of a(n): Barbie doll

Upcoming Appointments: May 8 for next check up and the 1 hour glucose test

How are you feeling?:  Large, but otherwise ok.  Back really hurts by the end of the day though.

Rants/Raves: My mom gets here on Saturday and will be staying for a week to play with DD.  I'm taking the week off.  My mother gets on my nerves a lot, but I'm still excited she's coming.  I'm sure I'll yell at her no less than twice a day.

GTKY: Do you have any spring-time traditions you want to pass on to your LO? I didn't celebrate Easter at all growing up.  I just looked forward to the post-Easter clearance on candy.  I married into a family that likes to do the whole Easter service, brunch and easter egg hunt thing so I guess we'll be passing that on now.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days:
    23w0d

Baby is the size of a(n): TB says grapefruit, but I have never seen an 11-12 inch grapefruit... and the boys thought it was funny that he’s the same size as a foot long hot dog 🌭 😂😂

Upcoming Appointments:
    24 week next week
    27 week mid-May with glucose test and ultrasound to check placenta position 

How are you feeling?:
    emotions are all over the place and my body hurts, but I’m hanging in there 😉

Rants/Raves: 
    Rants: *see Monday b-fest* lol
    Raves: the last month has passed really fast! I booked summer vacation this weekend, super excited (although I’ll be huge, it will be fun!) 

Questions: 
    none that I can think of....

GTKY: Do you have any spring-time traditions you want to pass on to your LO?
    We do Easter baskets and egg hunts (even the new guy will be getting a basket this year, because I said so 😊). 
  • Options
    @Lotus_2008 I love the butterfly exhibit idea!