Group 4 Check in- July 25 to 31 - w/o March 25

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days:

Baby is the size of a(n): 

Team (Green, Blue, Pink, Finding out):

Upcoming Appointments: 

How are you feeling?: 

Rants/Raves:  

Questions: 

GTKY: What has been your weirdest pregnancy dream so far?

Re: Group 4 Check in- July 25 to 31 - w/o March 25

• Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: July 27th 22w 3d

Baby is the size of a(n): coconut

Team (Green, Blue, Pink, Finding out): blue

Upcoming Appointments: OB appt. April 10th

How are you feeling?: Still feeling pretty good, just getting more tired lately.

Rants/Raves:  I feel like I have the same rave - that my husband is awesome haha. But rant is that my family is driving me a bit nuts.

Questions: Anyone have push back about not wanting anyone in delivery room with you aside from partner?

GTKY: What has been your weirdest pregnancy dream so far? I keep having a lot of high school dreams. Random people from high school keep popping up. It's our ten year this summer so I assuming that is why!
  • @samanthak46 I haven’t heard anything yet, but I’ve requested no one at the hospital. I’m sure my FIL will say something rude, but IDGAF. It is your labor and if you don’t want them there, they just have to deal. It is a really intimate time with your most private areas on full display. We aren’t even doing after delivery visits because it’s a time for my husband and I to rest and get used to this BIG change. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @hakele agreed! I know it works for others to have their moms in there but I know that it would just cause stress and tension for me so I just don't find it necessary!
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 7/25/19 22Weeks 6 days Baby is the size of a(n): coconut 🥥  or 🌽 according to my other app.

Team (Green, Blue, Pink, Finding out): Blue!

Upcoming Appointments: 4/5 24 week appointment. First time they’ll measure my fundal height.

How are you feeling?: I feel like my hips wanna scream at me but I can finally eat something larger than a kid’s meal and baby kicks frequently which makes me super happy 😊.

Rants/Raves: I’m a little annoyed with middle name input from my family. No one had ideas when I asked them but now that I’ve chosen they all have opinions. That’s ok though, he’s my son muahahahaha! Lol

rave- I’m really really excited to spend the weekend with my parents out of town. They make my day!

Questions: GTKY: What has been your weirdest pregnancy dream s
  • @samanthak46 everyone already knows I want my mom and my doula and reserve the right to kick anyone else out. I don’t have a partner so my doula is my advocate. I want them there but not necessarily for the big push lol. It helps that they all live in another city.

my sister had my dad and myself, my sister, my mom, and her husband in the room. It was actually a beautiful experience all around but so very personal. My mom and dad were behind her so it wasn’t crazy invasive or anything but my dad’s a preacher and I might say holy fuck a lot😂😂😂😂. 

I’m glad to have a doula though because they help you have your wishes respected. If I change my mind about anyone she’ll support me inusing my voice.
  • edited March 2019
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 7/31/2019 22w + 1d

Baby is the size of a(n): Coconut, as tall as a pencil

Team (Green, Blue, Pink, Finding out): Pink

Upcoming Appointments: 4/04 We're off by a week, doing the 24 week visit in week 23
    How are you feeling?: I've been feeling great lately, although today I feel a cold coming on. I think I'm taking a half day today so I can take a nap and get ahead of it.

Rants/Raves: Rave! Dairy has given my stomach issues during my pregnancy, so I cut it out completely, and have missed it soooo much. Last week DH was out of town, so I decided to indulge despite the consequences. I bought a package of oreos and poured myself a big glass of milk and my stomach didn't get upset by it at all! I've been drinking a big glass of milk every day since, and its the best part of my day.

Rant, but also Rave: UPS messed up my shipment of maternity clothes from Old Navy (90% sure its UPS's fault because I've fixed it before and have since received multiple UPS shipments to my new address). They decided to send it to my old UPS access point in another state, 2 hours away. I called to get it re-routed, and after transferring me to 3 different people, who all made it a point to tell me that this was my fault, UPS says that Old Navy must call to get the package rerouted, and that they won't let me do it. I called Old Navy to see if they could call UPS, and the lady was SOOO helpful! She apologized for the inconvenience I was experiencing, listened to me rant, and by the time I was done, she had a duplicate shipment ready to go with next day shipping. This was my first purchase from Old Navy, and I'll definitely be back! 

Questions: None right now.

GTKY: What has been your weirdest pregnancy dream so far? They have been so vivid lately! I had the worst nightmare where I was attempting to run away from a guy who was going to hurt me. I had to physically fight him off and kept trying to hide, but he would find me. No idea where that came from, and I woke up sobbing. Thankfully that has been the only nightmare! 
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: July 27th 22 weeks 5 days

Baby is the size of a(n): Red Bell Pepper

Team (Green, Blue, Pink, Finding out): Team Green

Upcoming Appointments: Regular OB appointment 04/02

How are you feeling?: Overall good, slowly adjusting to getting bigger. 

Rants/Raves:  Rants: So tired from being away last weekend for a bach party, looking forward to having a relaxing weekend at home. Raves: The bachelorette party was so fun, stayed on a vineyard in an old farmhouse and drove the girls around for wine tasting. Also have all the big stuff in the nursery now, hung up curtains this week. Next up is decorating and figuring out if I want to do a bookshelf or wall shelves!

Questions: None

GTKY: What has been your weirdest pregnancy dream so far? I'm not sure...I've had some weird ones but nothing really sticks out.
  • Hey @samanthak46 @jessg2223 @fromcatstokids @leylea89 would you ladies like to join Group 3? There is some discussion in the Randoms thread today about how there are few members in Group 4 and being that it's a little slow going we could just combine into a super group :) 
  • That would be awesome thank you @mamanbebe !!