married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

Re: GTKY Monday 4/15

• Options
    I have this dream during times of high stress where I show up towards the end of the semester and am failing a class because I've never turned anything in and haven't opened the book for the final. 

This is 150% because I did almost fail CLASSIC MYTHOLOGY senior year of college bc of too much partying and skipping class. 
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• Options
    I have two recurring dreams. One is that I miss my alarm and am late to work but for some reason just can't get there before the school day ends.  The other is that I drop an f-bomb in front of my class. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    I'm in a play performance where I don't have my lines memorized.

I also have one where my house is about to be hit by a tornado. Fortunately,  I always have a level in my house or a storm shelter that is several feet below the ground. 

My mom and I both have dreams where we find parts of our houses that we never knew we had. Mine are always nice and luxurious and hers are haunted. Anyone else have this type of dream? 

Edit: added one with a question
  • Options
    I always have dreams that I'm late to work or just no-showed because of something dumb! 
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • Options
    I have recurring dreams of people breaking into my house and I am unable to speak to call for help! It’s always so scary. I sometimes end up screaming in my sleep because I’m trying so hard to yell out in my dreams. How embarrassing. The good thing is these dreams don’t happen as much in my new house. 
    Me: 35 DH: 35
    TTC since 9/2018
    Dx: MFI
    10/19- First RE visit
    2/20- DH had surgery for bilateral varicoceles 
    7/20- IUI with 5 mg letrozole- BFN
    9/20- IVF. 9 eggs retrieved, 9 mature, 8 fertilized with ICSI, 7 blasts, 4 PGT-A normal
    11/20- Mock transfer/ERA
    12/20- FET #1- transferred one 4AB- BFN
    3/21- FET #2- transferred one 3AB- BFP! Due Dec 2021
    12/21- Baby girl born!

• Options
    @ruby696 I also have dreams I’m doing something to ruin my relationship and wake up in tears. 

I also used to have dreams that my bf cheated on me (I blame my horrible ex for that) and moves the new gf in to our house. 

Recently I’ve been having insane dreams about having to wear a bodysuit to work. Really all my nightmares lately are about bodysuits (incase you don’t know, cause I didn’t, bodysuit is like a one piece swimsuit that girls wear now and it boggles my mind). I should just buy one and wear it to overcome my nightmares and fear hahaha. 
  • Options
    @kels0091 I'm glad I'm not the only one wonder what the appeal is for bodysuits! They're not actually swimsuit material though right??
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    I always have these weird panicky dreams that always take place at my parents’ house. They alternate between trying to pack for some huge trip and no matter how much I run around, I can never get my suitcase packed in time to leave. The scarier one is always some sort of tornado or fire that I’m trying to grab stuff to run into the basement with and wrangle all the pets. Maybe they’re trying to tell my I’m too attached to things???
    another one is always in my parents’ house and I don’t remember what leads up to it but none of the light switches will work. It’s always another panicky sort of dream where I’m trying to scramble somewhere and it’s nighttime. Subconsciouses are weird 
  • Options
    @inthewoods23

some of the ones my store sells are like bathing suit material. I’m weirded out by all aspects of it but how on earth is the buttons on the crotch like ok ? I’m horrified of getting one, wearing it and having to go pee, pulling the buttons apart and having it like go flying up my back and front side 😂😂😂 hardly seems worth it. 
    Khloe kardashian has her good American line of bodysuits and I’m actually debating getting one since it’s supposed to be comfy. 
  • Options
    I haven't had this one in years but I remember it vividly because it was always so awful. I'm standing in front of a fish tank and the glass starts bulging (because apparently glass does that) and then it bursts and I'm standing barefoot in fish water but instead of fish around my feet, it's a bunch of baby rats (pinkies) and then this giant fish monster climbs from the remaining part of the tank. The last thing I see are its sharp teeth before I wake up. I've had that one about 6 times over the years, no clue what it means.  But like a couple of you, since I've been married I occasionally have dreams where I'm upsetting DH so much he declares he's leaving. Then I wake up feeling so relieved that he's still there laying next to me. I'm hoping those go away as we get further along in our marriage. I'm assuming I have them because we're still fairly new and I can't believe my lucky stars I finally snagged a good man for once! 😅
  • Options
    Apparently my dreams are not original because my re-occurring ones are all listed here. @chichiphin yours is the one I have most frequently. @emeraldduchess I also have your first one and @ruby696 I have both of yours. I wonder if it’s a problem that I have so many bad re-occurring dreams?