TTC After a Loss
Options

ovulation during miscarriage???

Did anyone experience ovulation symptoms during miscarriage bleeding? 

Answers

• Options
    Yes. Your body is all kinds of not normal right now. Everyone miscarries differently and even those with recurrent pregnancy loss find their own miscarriages differ each time. You aren't ovulating, your body is simply playing all kinds of weird head games on you. I'm sorry you are experiencing this, it sucks. 
  • Options
    @40momma ttc is torture. Thanks for your reply btw. My first miscarriage was before i had my son and my cycle went back to normal right away and got pregnant with my son. But this time its all crazy. There is no sign of ovulation 😞
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @alex357 I'm with you on the all crazy part. I've had 4 losses and the first 3 were all fairly similar and before 8 weeks. Started bleeding before I even got to see the OB. This last one was completely different and my body and mind played tricks on me for almost 15 weeks. Finally had to have a d&c last week and I'm still experiencing pregnancy symptoms. My body has no idea whats going on. I hope you can find some sort of normalcy soon
  • Options
    40momma, I had the same thing happen last wk. AND yes, IT SUCKS! Suffered loss on 4/3, D&C done on 4/5, crazy bleeding last Friday (a wk after surgery) led doctor to give me Cytotec. Had to take the meds Friday and Saturday night and felt like I was ovulating on Sunday- totally confused on the inside! I agree that it would be nice to be hormonally normal and feel human again soon so we can get back to TTC. Prayers for you to have a speedy recovery.