August 2019 Moms

Re: WTF Wednesday 4/10

• I definitely thought it was Thursday or Friday this afternoon..... even after going through the "it's only Tuesday" thing yesterday 😂

TTGP history (*TW*):

Started TTC Oct 2015
    BFP #1 June 2016: EDD 16 March 2017, MC July 2016
    Re-started TTC Aug 2016
    Started IF testing Nov 2016
    Spontaneous BFP #2 January 2017: Rainbow Baby Boy September 2017
    BFP #3 November 2018: Baby #2 expected August 2019

• mrosek91mrosek91 member
    edited April 2019
    Putting this here is probably an overreaction, but you'll all understand.
    I texted DH an hour ago that I want Chinese take-out for dinner. He has not responded. If we are getting it, our order would need to be put in like now, for him to be able to pick it up, and pick up DS#1 on time. (It's on his way home from work, but not mine.)
    I was expecting him to remind me why it's not a good idea, but to ignore me!

Edited - now I feel guilty, turns out DH is sick, he slept until 2pm! So even though it's slightly out of my way I am stopping to pick up chinese for dinner.
  • Loading the player...
  • I cannot sleep in the same room as DH. His snoring is out of control and he feels the need to sleep right up against me even though he HAD to have this king size bed. I push and move him all night long. I’ve taken myself to the couch almost every night and he’s annoyed with me. I tell him to go get his snoring checked out, he says it’s not that big a deal. He used the nasal strips one night and it helped a little but he hasn’t used them again. Ugghhhhhhhh 
  • @mia8263 Have you heard of the Snor Ring? I haven't tried it but I've heard from good sources that it really works!  

My WTF is PREGNANCY BRAIN.  I cannot be trusted anymore.  I took my horse to the club to let him run around and get his whoohoos out.  Returned home, put him through the big gate and said to myself, "DO NOT forget to close his stall gate. You left it open when you took him out".  BOOM, instantly forgotten.  Left for a couple hours and came back. As I was walking to his barn I found that thought again and said "Oh s*** where is my horse?".  I looked around briefly as I was walking towards the back.  Got the entrance and saw that he was just standing at the open gate, hanging out in his stall waiting for me to get my shit together, peacefully as could be.  Not in the barn eating the hay stores, he even left his soaking feed alone that was only a few feet away.  I do not deserve this great horse  :#
  • @agpandme googling it now, thanks! 
  • I thought instructors who went over were the worst, but I found someone I hate more. People taking the class who ask the instructor questions when he is already 45 minutes past the time the training was supposed to end!!!
  • I saw this yesterday and then I couldn’t find it again... well it just found me again. 😂😂😂
  • @thirdtimesacharm2019 Omg. What are people even thinking?! 😂
  • @AKuzReve wow, I would not last 2 weeks. My IL's were over for an hour and a half for DS' birthday this week and I was ready for MIL to leave. 
    11/2010 Diagnosed with PCOS 
    10/31/11 M/C at 9 weeks
    1/12/13 DD was born
    4/9/16 DS was born 
    9/17 CP 
    6/23/18 BFP EDD 3/4/19 

• @akuzreve I feel you. my FIL is here, he came earlier than planned and is staying a little over a week... its just so awkward. 
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• agpandmeagpandme member
    edited April 2019
    We had our baby shower on saturday. Sunday (today) my mom came over and asked if she could take some of the left over flowers to my sisters grave. She passed away when she was 5. I was nearly 2.  I said "OF COURSE! Take them all. I'm going with you".  I hadn't been to Elizabeths grave for over 10 years. Life just goes by and we have all neglected to make time for this.  The events of her life crafted our lives due to our parents being jailed and custody baloney for years after wards.  Anyway, life is good now but HOLY MOLY I was 100% not prepared to not be able to find the grave.  The marker was gone! We found what we are 95% sure is her.  With the original irises that my mom planted 29 years ago and a couple little figurines that my other sister had left in the past.  I called the Cemetery district to get clarification of her exact position on the lot, left a message.  Anyway, really very difficult to deal with while I'm already a pregnant emotional roller coaster but I am glad we went.  Now we can take action and remedy this. We will get her a new marker and make this better.