October 2019 Moms

Hump Day Bump Day 04/10

Re: Hump Day Bump Day 04/10

• Lol, @steminist. I wanted to this week but it was all fat. I looked in the mirror and said heck no to a picture.
    Me: 41 / Fiance: 35 +  One DS, one dog & two kitties...
    First BFP: 1/17/16 = EDD 9/21/16 (MMC)
    Second BFP: 6/24/16 (CP)
    Third BFP: 2/7/17 = EDD 10/20/17 🌈 *** BORN 10/23 *** 🌈
    Fourth BFP : 2/5/19 = EDD 10/14/19
         BabyGaga
  • Loading the player...
  • I don't have a bump yet 😂 I probably won't get one til 7 months again 😂😂

• @novicemama I love that dress!  And your bump!!  
  • @elle-0409 lol! I feel that way already and I'm only 12 weeks! 
  •            12 weeks 1 day and I'm a FTM

• andrawrmeda2andrawrmeda2 member
    edited April 2019
    Well I took one cause I never really did bump pics with my two older babies 😂😂 I feel like a lump still 😂😂 15 weeks today❤️

• I'm posting this here since it is related to bumps and not really a general question. 🤔

So I definitely don't have a bump yet (FTM, 11w6d), and I know it isn't normal for a FTM to have one until several weeks after 12w, but what time of day do you all take (or try to take) your bump pics? Before breakfast seems to be the ideal time since I immediately get a bloated bump - "blump" - after eating anything and that it sticks around pretty much all day.

FWIW, I'm a little above average weight, 5'5", so I always have a bit of a tummy on me.
    DD 10/2019
  • meagan-t said:
    I'm posting this here since it is related to bumps and not really a general question. 🤔

So I definitely don't have a bump yet (FTM, 11w6d), and I know it isn't normal for a FTM to have one until several weeks after 12w, but what time of day do you all take (or try to take) your bump pics? Before breakfast seems to be the ideal time since I immediately get a bloated bump - "blump" - after eating anything and that it sticks around pretty much all day.

FWIW, I'm a little above average weight, 5'5", so I always have a bit of a tummy on me.
    I usually take mine in the morning 😊 
  • @Meagan-t always before I've eaten anything for the day. I personally hate sharing once the additional blump is tacked onto my already enlarging tummy. That's just my personal preference tho.
    Me: 41 / Fiance: 35 +  One DS, one dog & two kitties...
    First BFP: 1/17/16 = EDD 9/21/16 (MMC)
    Second BFP: 6/24/16 (CP)
    Third BFP: 2/7/17 = EDD 10/20/17 🌈 *** BORN 10/23 *** 🌈
    Fourth BFP : 2/5/19 = EDD 10/14/19
         BabyGaga
  • @Meagan-t I take mine in the morning too. Mostly because I'm freshly ready for work and looking good.