Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Weekend 4/13-4/14

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R:

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Weekend 4/13-4/14

• Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 27/16

Timing: -5, -4, -3, 0 (x2), 2, 3   {Probably not spot on as I don't do any ovulation testing and I'm just basing this on cervical mucus consistency.}

Typical LP length: no idea

Testing: BFN yesterday. Waiting for AF at this point as I don't want to waste anymore tests.

R/R: Woke up with mild cramps this morning, so I'm pretty sure AF will be here sometime today or by tomorrow. I'll probably see y'all over in WTO soon!

CS/Q: n/a

Me: 38 DH:38.
    Dating Anniversary: 1999. Marriage Anniversary: 2001.
    TTC #1 since 3/2019
  • Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle: 5 AL

CD/DPO: 25/9

Timing: good

Typical LP length: 12-13

Testing: BFN this morning

R/R:We are supposed to go into contract on the house we are buying on Monday.  I am excited and trying to focus on that rather than TTC, which I am feeling really frustrated about at the moment.  

CS/Q: nope
  • Month/Cycle: 5

CD/DPO: 27/? ( I took out my made up temp from Monday a couple weeks ago and it changed my o date)

Timing: still good

Typical LP length: 14-16

Testing: BFN today

R/R: Nothing for now. 

CS/Q:

• @kbrown2385 Glad you had fun at the meadery!!

Month/Cycle: 7/2AL

CD/DPO: 29/16

Timing: -2

Typical LP length: 14-15 (might change that to 14-16 if AF doesn't show today/does show tomorrow)

Testing: wfaf (supposedly [see below])

R/R: it's officially spring break! we are headed to nola today & not sure how our day will wind up. last night, I went to a play, an experimental play in a small art gallery--that was nice.

CS/Q: idk why i tested again today lolz 

• @kagesstarshroom have a nice trip!

@kerco925 so exciting about the house! Congrats!

@flowntheloop im sure i wont be too far behind you with the move to wto. I stopped the progesterone so hopefully af isnt too far off. 

• @kbrown2385 the winery/meadery trip sounded like a lot of fun! 

@kerco925 congrats on the house. Moving and getting a house set up is so much fun! 

@kagesstarshroom yay spring break! Have a blast on your trip:) 
  • I’m freaking SS like crazy. 🤣 I’m listening to myself in my head and watching myself type in craaaaaazy google searches. Calm your tits madcouple.