Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Friday 4/12

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R: 

CS/Q:

Re: WTO Friday 4/12

• Loading the player...
  • @emeraldduchess I’m not sure what’s going on with your chart.. has the line on your opk been equal or darker to the control line? Maybe it’s about to happen but hasn’t peaked yet. Have a great dinner tonight! Is this your last day before vacation ?
    Me: 35 DH: 35
    TTC since 9/2018
    Dx: MFI
    10/19- First RE visit
    2/20- DH had surgery for bilateral varicoceles 
    7/20- IUI with 5 mg letrozole- BFN
    9/20- IVF. 9 eggs retrieved, 9 mature, 8 fertilized with ICSI, 7 blasts, 4 PGT-A normal
    11/20- Mock transfer/ERA
    12/20- FET #1- transferred one 4AB- BFN
    3/21- FET #2- transferred one 3AB- BFP! Due Dec 2021
    12/21- Baby girl born!

• @misshelen86 yay for having the weekend off! Anything fun planned?
  • @misshelen86 it's been equally as dark, and a teeny bit darker on yesterday's AM test. But my urine has also been super concentrated so I wonder if that has something to do with it. 

Yes, it's the last day before vacation, thank goodness!!
  • Month/Cycle: 3

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: CM, CP, RHR, OPK, BBT, FF, Premom, Green Tea, PNV, HIO as much as we can in FW

R/R: I had some weird spotting yesterday, hoping that was nothing. I don’t think I’m anywhere near O yet (I had a 8 days of EWCM last cycle but OPKs have not gotten darker over the last couple of days) but just hoping it's not this weekend because of having people at my house.

Thanks for the tips on taking my temp yesterday ladies. I’m just gonna stick with a time and mark it as sleep deprived if I feel like waking up could have affected it.

CS/Q: not today

@emeraldduchess – sorry your class is being crazy, hopefully things calm down for you. That’s annoying about your thermometer and OPKs but I have no advice for you, sorry!

@misshelen86 – enjoy your weekend!

@chichiphin – GL with your RE appointment and getting stuff done in your yard this weekend.

Married: August 2014
    TTC #1: February 2017 - BFP 7/28/17; EDD 4/8/18; DD born 4/7/18
    TTC #2: February 2019
  • @emeraldduchess Not too much planned yet. We are going to look at paint samples tomorrow (we are painting all the rooms on the main floor) and probably dinner with the IL’s on Sunday. 

@chichiphin Enjoy the lovely weather!

@justkeepswimming8 Hope O holds off until you don’t have company! Always super awkward, but doesn’t stop me! 

@inthewoods23 GL at your appointment! I hope the meds doesn’t cost as much as you are estimating.
    TTC since 9/2018
    10/19- First RE visit
    9/20- IVF. 9 eggs retrieved, 9 mature, 8 fertilized with ICSI, 7 blasts, 4 PGT-A normal
    11/20- Mock transfer/ERA
    12/21- Baby girl born!

• @chichiphin:  yay for the green light!
  • @justkeepswimming8 hopefully your peak doesn't happen when you have guests!
    @inthewoods23 good luck with finding the cheapest meds - I'm excited for this new journey!!

**tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: BBT, FF, PNVs, HIO

R/R: Rant: Long day at work today and tomorrow, and I prob won't have time to bump. 
    Rave: Hoping to go out to eat tonight with my parents to celebrate DH's birthday next week.

CS/Q: Not much to see yet! 
    Me: 33 DH: 33
    Married: 10.15.16
    BFP: 12.24.16
    DS BD: 8.20.17
    TTC #2 1.1.19
    BFP #2 7.3.19
    EDD #2 3.13.20
  • @lcking82 sorry for CD1
    @chichiphin great update!
    @justkeepswimming8 hope your peak hold's out a bit, I've had an aunt staying out my house all week and feel like this cycle was a waste now
    @ruby696 enjoy the hike!

Month/Cycle: 11/1 AL? 

CD:19

WAYDTGKU: prenatals/ supplements / acupuncture / BBT / CM tracking / OPK/ SMEP

R/R:  Excited for the warm weather this weekend, I need to get some serious garden work done. 

CS/Q: today I have definitely had a clear temp spike but no positive OPK, I did have a solid smiley yesterday (on cb advanced) but yesterday and today the regular CB Opks and wandfo's are not really that dark, I test twice a day so not sure what's up here. 

• @ruby696 enjoy the hike and I hope it is the reset you need. 
    @lcking82 ugh I'm so sorry about CD1. Safe travels home tonight 
    @c1kc1kpol1cn1k hope you can get a lot done in the garden! 
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD: 14

WAYDTGKU: Sex EOD and tracking CM

R/R: DH came home yesterday and it coincided with the arrival of EWCM. Perfect! I ended up coming down with a stomach bug while he was gone that put a damper on my enjoyment of having the bed to myself and also will cause me to work all day tomorrow to catch up but on the positive side I am feeling better finally! 

@emeraldduchess I agree with the others on no O yet but soon!

@lcking82 ugh, sorry about AF

@ruby696 your hike does sound so relaxing. Hope you are enjoying! 

have a great weekend everyone!

• misshelen86misshelen86 member
    edited April 2019
    @lcking82 So sorry about CD1 <3

@ruby696 I’ll go to bed a bit later but will probably sleep nights over the weekend since I’m off for a few. The rest of the time I’m on nights I only get 2 off so I’ll pretty much live on night mode because it’s hard flipping back and forth in such a short time. Enjoy your hike! That sounds heavenly!

@MrsVP614 Enjoy DH’s birthday dinner!

@c1kc1kpol1cn1k Not sure what’s up but maybe it will be more clear after a few more temps if they stay elevated or not? Have fun gardening!

@bows22 Glad you are feeling better!
    TTC since 9/2018
    10/19- First RE visit
    11/20- Mock transfer/ERA
    12/21- Baby girl born!

• @ruby696 - usually I don't have spotting around O. I'm spotting even more today and OPKs are no where near positive. Hopefully in the morning I'll get a positive or at least darker then? I haven't had a cycle with an O earlier than CD17 in the last 5 cycles so I wasn't really expecting it this early. Good thing I'm temping I guess. So frustrating.

Married: August 2014
    TTC #1: February 2017 - BFP 7/28/17; EDD 4/8/18; DD born 4/7/18
    TTC #2: February 2019