Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Friday 4/12

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R:

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Friday 4/12

• flowntheloopflowntheloop member
    edited April 2019
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 26/15?

Timing: -5, -4, -3, 0 (x2), 2, 3   {Probably not spot on as I don't do any ovulation testing and I'm just basing this on cervical mucus consistency.}

Typical LP length: no idea

Testing: BFN yesterday. Waiting for AF at this point as I don't want to waste anymore tests.

R/R:  Yesterday was an awful day. I don't really want to get into much detail (besides the BFN first thing in the morning), but let's just say that I felt like crying or screaming over just about everything. It was one of those days where nothing seemed to go my way! Hormones are not being very nice to me right now to say the very least. I just want a nice, relaxing weekend with my husband--but he has been working extra hours on our land (to get us moved) since yesterday and will be for the rest of the weekend. His brother is also staying with us for the weekend (to help out), so having extra company (and mouths to feed) when I'm feeling so sensitive and vulnerable takes a lot out of me.
    Me: 38 DH:38.
    Dating Anniversary: 1999. Marriage Anniversary: 2001.
    TTC #1 since 3/2019
  • Month/Cycle: 5 AL

CD/DPO: 24/8

Timing: good

Typical LP length: 12-13

Testing: tomorrow probably

R/R: So happy it's Friday!!  And the weather is supposed to be beautiful tomorrow here in NY.  I havent been great with my eating this week and I need to hop back on track today.  

CS/Q: Nada 
  • Loading the player...
  • @flowntheloop so sorry for your rough day.  i hope this weekend brings you some relaxation
    @kerco925 enjoy your day!

Month/Cycle: 6/5

CD/DPO: 27/14

Timing: -2, O

Typical LP length: 14d

Testing: BFN this AM, including a nasty evap at 11dpo :(

R/R: i've been off the last 2 days but i work all weekend.  they started digging for our house addition and found some gray clay, so now we have to pause and get an engineer to make sure the plans are sufficient.  so discouraging.  it's take 1.5 years to get to this point... i guess what is a few weeks delay?!  ugh

CS/Q: nothing.  i am thinking i might've ovulated a day or two later than FF indicates, bc so many open circles.  AF due tomorrow.
    Me: 36 DH: 37
    Married May 2013
    TTC #1: April 2016 (Mirena removed March 2016 after 2.5 years)a
    BFP #1: 10/14/16 - DD born 6/2017  <3
    TTC #2 November 2018 (Mirena removed October 2018 after 1 year)
    BFP #2 9/11/19 - EDD 5/24/20 - DD born 5/2020 <3
    TTC #3 May 2022 (Mirena removed after almost 2 years)
    BFP #3 11/24/23 - EDD 7/30/24

• kbrown2385kbrown2385 member
    edited April 2019
    @sevenn sorry for the bfn. How frustrating you’ve already had to pause the addition. Hopefully everything is good and you can move forward quickly. 

@kerco925 hope you are able to enjoy the weather today!

@flowntheloop I’m sorry yesterday was such a rough day. Hope your able to relax a little this weekend.

Month/Cycle: 29/2 AL

CD/DPO: 24/10

Timing: supposedly good

Typical LP length: 13/14

Testing: bfn

R/R: Still haven’t gotten the results from dh’s SA. I called my dr to start clomid next cycle as well as hopefully get the results. Today Dh and I are going to a meadery (sp?) for a tasting. I’m looking forward to spending some time with him since I haven’t seen him much lately. 

ETA: thanks for letting me wallow in my misery yesterday. I think setting a deadline has helped a little in getting out of my funk. 

CS/Q: thinking of stopping the progesterone sooner rather than later
  • whitealbum29whitealbum29 member
    edited April 2019
    @flowntheloop - hope you're able to get some relaxation in this weekend! Your husband and his brother should send you off for a spa day or something while they work. ;)
    @sevenn - sorry for the BFP and the frustrating house news!
    @kbrown2385 - glad you are feeling a little better! I hope the quality time with DH helps more and hopefully you get those results before the weekend...
    Month/Cycle: 8/8

CD/DPO: 21, 2 dpo

Timing: not super optimistic about it. -5, -2, -1

Typical LP length: 13-14

Testing: nope

R/R: Going away for a long weekend tomorrow to visit my parents who I haven't seen since Thanksgiving...but SO started getting sick last night with a sore throat so hoping he gets better today in time to enjoy it!

CS/Q: nope

• @kerco925 You got this!
    @sevenn I hope it gets better too. Sometimes it is just hard to pull myself out of a funk when I'm hormonal like this. And I totally understand about the frustrations of building delays. We have had SO many with our move. It has taken us a year longer than expected to get almost moved out to our new place! :frowning:
    @kbrown2385 Hopefully the results are good! And ohhh, a meadery! That sounds like a really interesting day. P.S. You wallow all you want! <3

TTC #1 since 3/2019
  • @whitealbum29 Seriously! That does sound like a wonderful idea. I never treat myself to spa days or massages (or even shopping) anymore, so I could use a treat!
    Awww I hope you aren't getting sick! Feel better! There are definitely still some nasties going around this year!
    TTC #1 since 3/2019
  • Month/Cycle: 12/12

CD/DPO: 27/10

Timing: Excellent

Typical LP length: 13-15 days

Testing: BFN this morning

R/R: I am so pissed. The weather was nasty yesterday so I worked from home. Closer to 5PM, I decided to go to the gym to move a little. To be safe, I took a residential road with little to no traffic with a speed limit of 20mph. I was going 12 mph and some dumb 20 y/o girl ran a stop sign. She was coming from a parking garage alley, it's not even a road or street. It's the lengh of 4 cars. I T-boned her. My bumper only has a few cracks. The side of her car is smashed. Good thing her car was a clunker. She is lucky I was going super slow. Now I have to get my car fixed  :s
    In other random news **TMI WARNING** since my H had his surgery, his testicles are now hanging much lower. There's no more varicose veins/extra blood holding them higher. He says it's the weirdest feeling. I told him that's where they should have been from the beginning! **END TMI WARNING**

CS/Q: FF said my chart is now triphasic, which means nothing.

TTC#1
    10/2018: MFI (2 SA under 9 million/ml)
    11/2018: HSG shows right Fallopian tube slightly damaged 
    1/2019: Husband diagnosed with grade 3 varicocele
    4/05/2019: varicocele repair surgery
    6/13/2019: BFP!!! EDD: 2/22/2020 <3  Baby girl born 2/27/2020
    7/18/2019: Total Motile Count at 3 months post surgery = 51 millions!! (number must be >20 millions to conceive naturally).

TTC #2
    9/07/2021: BFP - CP: 9/10/2021
    10/07/2021: BFP - CP: 10/23/2021
    12/23/2021: BFP! EDD: 08/31/2022

• @kbrown2385 I wondered if setting a deadline would be helpful, and glad you're already feeling like it has been. Hope you get those SA results soon!

@flowntheloop Sorry that you haven't been feeling great lately & hope you can get some time in w/ YH this weekend, even w/ yr BIL around.

@whitealbum29 Oo yuck maybe it's just a temporary sick? I hope so!

@kerco925 GL getting back on track w/ eating!

@sevenn Sorry for the bfn.

Month/Cycle: 7/2AL

CD/DPO: 28/15

Timing: -2

Typical LP length: 14-15

Testing: WFAF 

R/R: 2 meetings today, 1 conferences w/ students, & 1 workshop + so much grading to do. Can it just be spring break already? DH has been sleeping really badly/not sleeping & blaming it one of our dogs. I have a plan that hopefully will keep her away from him and quieter tonight bc he needs his sleep badly. / Just reorganized my desk so I could fit the plant DH got me on it & I'm liking the new arrangement.

CS/Q:

• rikiteacuprikiteacup member
    edited April 2019
    @flowntheloop I am sorry about your awful day. I sympathizes as mine was the same. TGIF!!!

@kerco925 Enjoy your sunny weekend!

@sevenn so sorry about the delays and your BFN. It looks like it ALWAYS happens during renovations (I watch too many Property Brothers  :D)

@kbrown2385 going to a meadery sounds so fun! 

@whitealbum29 I hope your H feels better. Give him a ton of Zicam  :D

@kagesstarshroom ah pups and their owners' sleep. I hope your plan works.
    TTC#1
    10/2018: MFI (2 SA under 9 million/ml)
    11/2018: HSG shows right Fallopian tube slightly damaged 
    1/2019: Husband diagnosed with grade 3 varicocele
    4/05/2019: varicocele repair surgery
    6/13/2019: BFP!!! EDD: 2/22/2020 <3  Baby girl born 2/27/2020
    7/18/2019: Total Motile Count at 3 months post surgery = 51 millions!! (number must be >20 millions to conceive naturally).

TTC #2
    9/07/2021: BFP - CP: 9/10/2021
    10/07/2021: BFP - CP: 10/23/2021
    12/23/2021: BFP! EDD: 08/31/2022

• Month/Cycle: 5

CD/DPO: 25/10

Timing: good

Typical LP length: 14-16

Testing: BFN today

R/R: this hotel is amazing

CS/Q: forgot to temp yesterday