September 2019 Moms
Options

GTKY 4/10

Totally ripped this off from TTGP. Thanks @brookert615 :heart:

What is your best physical attribute? What is your SO's best physical attribute?
Could be fun to share something positive about ourselves!

Re: GTKY 4/10

• Options
    Haha, okay so DH best physical attribute is his butt. Our kids have no chance of having a pancake butt 😆 I also love his eyes, they’re the big Italian doe eyes with amazing lashes. (swoon)
    For me, maybe my skin? I have small pores & have clear skin for the most part. Ppl think I’m 10 years younger than I am. Idk...I feel like I’m the typical blonde Irish/German descent looking gal.
  • Options
    @sahm89 I hope my daughter inherits MH's butt, because my butt is so flat and bony.

I'd probably say that my legs are my best feature. They're long and strong. I wish my calves were a little smaller though; they're super muscular from years of ballet. DH said my face is his favorite.
    For DH, I love his eyes. They're so expressive and framed by really nice lashes and he gets a look in them sometimes that definitely makes me feel tingly lol.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @themadcamel I feel you on the ballet legs, and not to mention the dancer feet!

I'm gonna go with @sahm89 and say my skin/ complexion. I only get the odd pimple here and there, and in the summertime I get a smattering of freckles across the bridge of my nose.

I love DH's lips. They're all pillowy and kissable. 
  • Options
    @themadcamel I wish my calves were smaller too! But mine aren't muscular so much as just thick. Not a fan lol. 

My best feature are my eyes. I get compliments on them a lot. They're brown which isn't a particularly fancy color, but I have been told I have flecks of orange in them which people think are cool I guess lol. 

H's best feature are his eyes too! He has the most dreamy hazel eyes. DS got my eye color (a little lighter though) and I am hoping this LO gets H's! 
    *TW*
    Me: 32 │ DH: 35 
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16
    BFP# 2 MMC dx @ 13w 10/30/18
    BFP# 3 Preemie DD born at 38w (IUGR) on 8/28/19 weighing 5.5lbs. Our little miracle  <3

• Options

This is so hard! I could name a million things that I hate, but something that I love… hm. For me I would probably say my butt. It’s not huge but it’s not flat either. It looks good in just about anything imo. Or the other thing that I could say is that, even tho I am average height, my limbs are long and skinny so it helps make me look taller and skinnier than I really am lol.

My favorite thing about MH is maybe his arms. He’s got some nice muscles. Not body builder big but still prominent. Or his smile. He sometimes gets this crooked smile on his face that just melts me.

*TW* TTC history
    Me:32 DH:31
    Married: 8/2015

TTC #1: 4/2017
    Testing: HSG, U/S, BW, and DH's SA all normal
    DX: Unexplained
    8/2018: Clomid + TI = BFN
    9/2018: Clomid + TI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2018: Clomid + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    12/2018: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone \\ Cancelled due to cyst
    1/2019: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD Sept 30th, 2019
    10/7/2019: Healthy baby boy!

TTC #2: 12/2020
    2/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    3/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    4/2021: Surprise! Natural BFP! \\ EDD Jan 6th, 2022 \\ Chemical, betas not rising
    8/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    9/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    10/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD July 29th, 2022

• Options
    Maybe my legs or my lips. DH would probably say other parts, lol! But I feel like no matter what the rest of my body is doing, my legs still look great in a skirt.  
    For DH, I would say his broad shoulders or his bubble butt.  Our daughter got his butt, and the poor girl can't wear jeans because it's so big!
  • Options
    I would say my eyelashes. They are naturally super long and dark. People always ask me if they are fake. Which makes me kind of sad people get fake eyelashes lol. It is the one naturally pretty thing about me and everyone thinks they're fake now! 

DH is his eyes. He has beautiful hazel eyes. I also love his beard. 

@cammie0526 Jealous! I love freckles. I think they are so pretty. 
  • Options
    @zuuls_mom They eyes have it!  I think eyes are a make or break feature for people.

For me:  My eyes (surprise, surprise).
    For H:  His butt.  It's just a perfect butt.  I'm fairly certain DS1 has it.  We'll see if DS2 got it, too, or inherited my lack thereof.  
  • Options
    This is hard! I guess for me, I would say my butt. I’m only 5ft tall, but it’s borderline Kardashian. It seems to be a topic of discussion pretty quickly when I meet people almost like an elephant in the room type situation lol. 
    For my husband, I would say his great Italian skin or his great beard! He has been able to grow a full beard since 14 lol
  • Options
    I would normally say my tummy but it’s rather rotund at the moment. 

Other than that my best feature is prolly my arms, although I like my eyes also - a combo of blue, green and grey. 

DH has really beautiful blue eyes (so does DS 🥰😍). And he’s so tall. And he has nice strong arms. And a nice butt. 😍

@LJMoon6 Crooked smile - how cute!!
  • Options
    This is hard! I think I look generally OK but don't think there's much that stands out, lol. In my 20s I'd have said my hair - it's somewhere on the continuum between wavy and curly and I can pretty much just shampoo and condition it, brush out the tangles, and it looks pretty good - but in the past few years it's been getting greyer :D so I'm not ready to promote it as my best feature now. It's probably my eyes these days, but I wear glasses and sunglasses all the time so I don't show them off to their best advantage, haha.
    For DH I'd say his face generally - I just really like it, and can't narrow it down!
  • Options
    Not sure about you, but I feel like this post might help those on the “lacking drive” train 😄

@duewithpu2 seriously, ppl talk about your butt when they first meet you?!

@kgg2241 ooh, so lucky with your eyelashes!
  • Options
    @sahm89 unfortunately yes! Even at every new job, once I start making friends a comment gets made and then everyone jumps in like they’ve been dying to say something. I’m a very laid back person so I don’t get offended by it or anything, but it is funny because it’s a part of me I never see and will never understand the fascination. 
  • Options
    I would say my hair is my best. It has natural wave and curl and is easy to maintain. I get compliments all the time when I wear it down. 

H is his face in general. He has a great physique and I just love looking at him 😍
    Me: 30   DH:31 
    Married 9/2010
    TTC 10/2013
    RE Help from 10/2014-10/2016 (11 failed IUIs, a corrective surgery, and a donor embryo cycle)
    9/2016-transferred two donor embies
    BFP 9/29/26 EDD June 11
    BabyGaga BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I have to jump on the train with @duewithpu2 - if you ask anyone else, they'd likely say it's my butt.  Nothing small about it.  Never goes anywhere, no matter how much weight I lose.  Always everyone's first comment.  I don't particularly love it, but I'm used to it.  For myself, my eyes.  They're big and dark dark blue with super long lashes. I have a love/hate relationship with sunglasses because my lashes touch the glass.  

For DH, I've always loved his lips.  He has this soft white 'water line' on the top edge of his lip and it's just my favorite.  He also has literally fantastic legs and butt.  (The most bizarre fact) He has little to no hair whatsoever from the bum down.  His legs are completely soft and super touchable.

@cateyes543 @ternsetc SOOO jealous of your low maintenance hair!! Mine is such a nest.
  • Options

Oh man.  Like many others I can list way more flaws than things I like but this is a good exercise!

For me:  My hip/waist/boob ratio.  At least looking at me straight on lol  Profile now and ever since my first pregnancy really has been more questionable.  But straight on I've got a pretty shapely hourglass thing going on.  My curly hair, though this is a double edged sword.  It's taken me a long time to learn to love it (it was actually straight up until puberty and then all went whacky).  If it's actually behaving and all the stars are in perfect alignment I really love my curls....it just doesn't happen that often or do I bother to put in the effort lol.  My eye color.  I don't think it's particularly amazing but I do like it and people do comment on them a lot.  They are hazel, sort of a light brown on the outside and green in the middle combo.  Kinda gives an autumn mossy kind of vibe. Or newborn poop.  lol  However you want to look at it :-D  Also, I'll give my lips a shout out, they are pretty nicely shaped and full.

For my husband:  I can wax on about him!!!  :-) <3  Definitely the number one thing is his hair, he's known for it in our group of friends.  Every male we know is insanely jealous of his hair lol  It's super dark and thick.  His whole family has this amazing dark and thick hair (they are Ecuadorian so think like that dark and long beautiful native American hair).  Also his physique, I just think he's so well proportioned.  And tall!  At least compared to me :-D  Very handy for reaching those top shelves.  And his lips are also really nice and full.  And...and....and.... :-D