Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Wednesday 4/10

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R:

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Wednesday 4/10

• Options
    edited April 2019
    @holly321 Getting a stomach virus is no joke. It takes a few days to recover, especially if you threw up a lot. Crossing F&T for you tomorrow!

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: CD 26, not sure 

Timing: good

Typical LP length: not sure

Testing: BFN ~8-10 dpo

R/R: I am looking forward to Easter. We are spending it with my sister and her family in CT. They just got a new house with a nice play structure in the back outside and a music room.  I am making an overnight french toast bake that my sister loves.

I am ready for AF to come so I can get on with next cycle! 

CS/Q:  
    Me: 35 Husband: 40
    TTC #2: Jan 2019
     DS: 2.5 yo 
     EDD: 12/2/16 DOB: 10/22/16
    (Previously MBS2016 Dec 2016 board
    <3         <3 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    flowntheloopflowntheloop member
    edited April 2019
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 24/13?

Timing: -5, -4, -3, 0 (x2), 2, 3   {Probably not spot on as I don't do any ovulation testing and I'm just basing this on cervical mucus consistency.}

Typical LP length: no idea

Testing: Shooting for April 11th or 12th. I'm thinking I'll do one first thing tomorrow morning and see if anything shows.

R/R:  Feeling pretty good this morning (besides being a little moody/emotional). Last night was the complete opposite of my Monday night, and I got in some quality time with the hubby <3 

@holly321 Get well soon! 
    @kbrown2385 I probably need to grab some groceries today too. I usually go on Thursdays, but I don't know if I will have time tomorrow (will be a busy day).
    Me: 38 DH:38.
    Dating Anniversary: 1999. Marriage Anniversary: 2001.
    TTC #1 since 3/2019
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 5 AL

CD/DPO: 22/ somewhere between 6-8 dpo

Typical LP length: 12-13

Testing: Not sure yet

R/R: Work has been so busy the last two weeks and I am all about it.  It makes the days go by so quickly and I feel good being productive.  I just hope it doesnt cross over to the point I feel overwhelmed. 

CS/Q: None 
  • Options
    @holly321 booo GI bug booo

@bobbyflies2020 hose and french toast sound DELIGHTFUL

@kbrown2385 nice chart. Mmmm milk

@flowntheloop awesome timing and lovely to hear about quality man time

Month/Cycle: 8

CD/DPO: 27/?6

Timing: could better could be worse, I was out of town CD 16-17 for a girls trip (woooorth it!!)

Typical LP length: 14

Testing: next week, cycles avg 34ish days

R/R: Never got +OPK, but did get +PdG pee stick so there is still hope. Traveling solo again this weekend so I will hopefully be distracted from this TWW nonsense. 
  • Options
    @lena8888 Thanks!
    And I could definitely use a distraction from this too! About to pull my hair out!
    TTC #1 since 3/2019
  • Options
    @holly321:  so sorry about the stomach bug. Agree with @bobbyflies2020 - recovery can take longer than you feel like it should be. 

@flowntheloop:  good luck testing!

@lena8888:  woohoo girls trip!!

@kerco925:  I’m also so much more productive if I’m busy at work. Slow days just give me no momentum to work on anything. 

• Options
    @holly321 FX you feel better soon!

@kbrown2385 going grocery shopping today to make sure DH is stocked up before I leave. We have nothing here either. Lol that milk home delivery sounds amazing. Does it come in glass bottles? 

@lcking82 hope you can get your pedicure time. I always feel so much better when my nails are nice. 

Month/Cycle: 5 

CD/DPO: 23/8

Typical LP length: 14-16

Testing: we will see

R/R: work is bugging me, but I’m thinking it’s just cause I’m distracted about this weekend. 

CS/Q: climb temps, climb!

• Options
    @flowntheloop we are almost on the EXACT same days for everything and it’s my 1st month as well. Will you test before AF??? Sending love!!! 
  • Options
    flowntheloopflowntheloop member
    edited April 2019
    @ktmaesim Wow! How cool! We are TTC twinsies!

And, yes, I'm thinking I will test first thing tomorrow morning! I was going to hold out for Friday morning, but we will have company arriving and I figure I may as well start testing before they get here. *actually just being impatient but I will declare that as my excuse LOL*
    TTC #1 since 3/2019
  • Options
    @flowntheloop  Ohhh my god stop. We have company coming tomorrow too and I am nervous if I test that it will ruin or totally MAKE my weekend with them. Why are we the same person rn??? Lol!! 
  • Options
    @ktmaesim Hilarious!
    @brookert615 @littleredm Thanks. It was nice to relax. Our week/weekend is about to get crazy busy, so I'm happy we got one night in.
    TTC #1 since 3/2019
  • Options
    @holly321 Get well soon!

@madcouplewithabox Yr chart is lookin good.

@brookert615 I also slept well last time, comparatively to how I normally sleep!

@littleredm Like a job interview? If so, good luck! Or are you... like, being interviewed? If so... super cool.

@bobbyflies2020 I am RIGHT WITH YOU on "I am ready for AF to come so I can get on with next cycle"--though at the same time, I like my ~14-15 day luteal phase that seems like a good # for that so at the same time I'm like "fine, I'll wait."

@kbrown2385 I LOVE that you're getting milk from yr local dairy farm and especially love that the choc. milk is baller. Mostly unrelated: I can't have chocolate, like, the week before and first few days of AF? It gives me awful cramps? It's the worst.

Month/Cycle: 7/2AL

CD/DPO: 26/13

Timing: -2

Typical LP length: 14-15

Testing: WFAF

R/R: My dissertation director told me about this job that I'm going to apply for, but I'm not sure how getting it might affect my path to finish my degree OR the really great class they are letting me teach in the fall? It'd HAVE to be more $ than I make as a grad student and likely w/ benefits though, & it would help buy me time until I got my book pub'd/got my dream job (I'm holding out for it.) <---covers both rant AND rave bc I'm excited to apply, but there are a lot of "buts".

CS/Q: this chart is a tease.

• Options
    @madcouplewithabox yes it’s glass bottles! We get their butter too and it’s so good.

@lcking82 hope you’re able to get your pedicure today!

@brookert615 sorry for the bfn. 
  • Options
    @kagesstarshroom Changes like that are so bittersweet! The unknown is scary but maybe you’ll find clarity during the application process!
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • Options
    @littleredm and @brookert615 Here is the recipe. It is perfect for Easter 🐣 Also, it is delicious even if it doesn't rest over night. 

https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/15057/overnight-blueberry-french-toast/
    <3         <3 
  • Options
    TTC #1 since 3/2019
  • Options
    @kagesstarshroom Sounds like a good opportunity. I always say it doesn't hurt to apply for the experience and figure out logistics later. Writing a book sounds so ambitious! I am sort of jealous! But I know how daunting those things can be!
    <3         <3 
  • Options
    I gave in to testing, got another BFN and am starting to get cramps so I'm out! Heading over to WTO now....
    <3         <3 
  • Options
    Thanks everyone.  Today was rough, but I am feeling better and hopefully can get to bed early tonight.

@kbrown2385 hope delivered milk (especially chocolate) sounds yummy!

@kagesstarshroom good luck with the interview and decision making!

@littleredm good luck with your interview too!  Sorry about your neighbors dog.  Ours barks at us all the time, it doesn’t really bother me, but the neighbor screaming at them to come in and stop does, haha.

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 25/6

Timing: Good, per fertility friend. 

Typical LP length: I have no idea. I've been on birth control for so long. 

Testing: Probably on the 18th.

R/R: I'm going to California this weekend to see my mom and I'm so excited. I haven't seen her in a while. I kind of wish things had worked out that I could've had a BFP and told her in person as she's had a very rough month (my grandmother is quite ill).