All Due Dates Checkin w/o 4.8

Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days/ Baby size:

FTM/STM/STM+:

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding out:

Upcoming Appointments:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: 

GTKY: You are given $100 and have to spend it on yourself. What do you spend it on?

Re: All Due Dates Checkin w/o 4.8

• gumby22cgumby22c member
    edited April 2019
    Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days/ Baby size: 11/15, 8+3, 2x2 lego

FTM/STM/STM+: STM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding out: finding out!

Upcoming Appointments: first OB appt is 4/18. 

How are you feeling?: so-so. I have good moments where I feel great, and then crummy ones where the nausea kicks my butt. I still have awful food aversions and gross metallic taste in my mouth after eating most of the time. I miss enjoying food.

Rants/Raves: see above about my food troubles. I'm counting the weeks until 2nd tri and praying I get my appetite back!

Questions: none

GTKY: You are given $100 and have to spend it on yourself. What do you spend it on? Either a massage or some new running gear!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • mc0303mc0303 member
    edited April 2019
    @creamcheeseplease Totes get yourself a pedicure! I usually go every month, but I've been so effing tired that I haven't even wanted to go get my toes done. Now, they look like a train wreck. 

@gumby22c I'm with you on focusing on getting to the 2nd tri. I also just want to eat normally again! It's really the pits. 

Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days/ Baby size: 11/10 and 9w+1d

FTM/STM/STM+: FTM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding out: Team healthy baby, but we will find out the sex

Upcoming Appointments: 5/3 for NT scan and 12 week appointment...NIPT draw sometime next week

How are you feeling?: Lousy!! I complained about not having any symptoms for weeks and then last week I got hit with awful nausea every night. And this morning I got so sick driving to work, I had to vomit in the cup I was holding. In LA traffic. It was awful. Holding out hope that it's only for a few more weeks. 

Rants/Raves: I bought a bunch of cute clothes this weekend! I've always rocked the trapeze dress look, so I was excited to get a few more comfy items for work. 

Questions: ...when will I feel better? 

GTKY: You are given $100 and have to spend it on yourself. What do you spend it on?
    Comfy, chic clothes that fit. 

edited for spelling. 
  • Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days/ Baby size: 11/10, 9+1, blackberry?

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding out: Finding out during the NIPT most likely

Upcoming Appointments: 4/23 for a normal OB check up. Need to schedule NIPT stuff.

How are you feeling?: Pretty good. Tired and hungry all the time and sore boobs, but I really can't complain all things considered. 

Rants/Raves: Rave: I told my ex husband about the pregnancy, and he took it wayyyy better than I anticipated!

Questions: None at the moment

GTKY: You are given $100 and have to spend it on yourself. What do you spend it on? Probably either a massage/pedi, or new sneakers. But realistically probably the former haha.
  • @mvc003 ugh it's the worst isnt it? I miss enjoying food. Your morning sounds awful, I'm sorry! I'm glad you had a cup handy for getting sick in, if theres a positive there somewhere!
  • Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days/ Baby size: 11/14: 8w+4d

FTM/STM/STM+: STM+

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding out: Team Green!

Upcoming Appointments: 4/17

How are you feeling?: Still blah. I miss enjoying food and I’ve been eating like crap lately so I feel guilty. If I don’t even enjoy it and it doesn’t make my nausea better, why eat it? I need to be better about eating healthier.

Rants/Raves: none right now

Questions: nope

GTKY: I’d probably go shopping and buy myself some new clothes 
  • @gumby22c I feel you on the enjoying food and counting down the days till 2nd tri.
    @dani_0921 Glad your ex took the news well :)
    @mvc003 I’m sorry for the crappy morning :( And to be in LA traffic too is the pits!
    @creamcheeseplease Now I want sour patch kids! Lol
  • Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days/ Baby size: 11/14 8w4d

FTM/STM/STM+: ftm

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding out: find out after nipt. ok either way!

Upcoming Appointments:4/18 nipt and full ob

How are you feeling?: just right there in the middle of meh. not terrible but not good.

Rants/Raves: SO. hungry today. I've eaten almost an entire bag of goldfish. they seem to help? or im just bored.

Questions: 

GTKY: You are given $100 and have to spend it on yourself. What do you spend it on? this is a tough one. maybe a new backpack for traveling? I recently noticed mine (literally the morning i was packing for a trip) had been chewed in some seriously suspicious places(zipper pulls, zipper track, pockets). My dogs have never eaten any of our "things" before and would have no business in my closet so it's been bugging me ever since.

• Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days/ Baby size:  9w, 3d

FTM/STM/STM+:  STM+ this will be our 3rd child.

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding out:  Hoping for Blue, but we'll find out the 20w ultrasound

Upcoming Appointments:  My OB still hasn't called me to schedule an appointment and it's been a week and a half since my Physician sent out the referral.  I have an appointment with my Physician on the 24th (I'll be almost 12 weeks) and if I haven't hear anything, I'll request a different OB.

How are you feeling?:  I'm having dizzy spells.  Nothing new as I had them with my other pregnancies (worst with my first).  I was recommended to eat more salt, chips in fact.  I'm also having depression.  I'm known for anxiety, take medication for it, but yesterday I was having a complete melt down which included me laying in the empty bath for for 20 minutes before getting up and crying in bed.  I'm lucky to have my SO by me, but guilty that the kids were around.  I really tried to have a smile on my face, but it was really difficult.  I've noticed my mood changing pretty quick, so I'm going to let my Physician know I may need to up my medication dosage.  I've notice I only get depression when I'm pregnant and it's just getting worst.  So my sister's dream of me being her surrogate for her, might not happen and it's killing me.

Rants/Raves:  /

Questions:  /

GTKY: You are given $100 and have to spend it on yourself. What do you spend it on?  I would like to get my nails done.  I've been a BAD nail chewer and I've been letting my nails grow since September.  I just want, for once, to have beautiful acrylic nails with amazing designs on them :) 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • @creamcheeseplease I will probably be wearing my maternity pants sooner rather than later. Just so I'm comfy. I need some free flowing shirts that can hide my blump too. 

@gumby22c I'm also struggling with food aversions. I like one thing one day and then the next day I can't stand it. 

@mvc003 I was really sick with my last pregnancy and my symptoms started subsiding around 10 weeks. Hopefully yours won't last until 13 weeks. 

@dani_0921 do you have yo schedule the NIPT separate from your regular appointment? 

@ameliabird811 team green is something I couldn't do. I wish I could because I think it would be a great surprise. 

@cl4157 my dog doesn't chew anything but my cat acts like he can't go a day without chewing on something. He chews power cords, tables, shoes, stuffed animals, etc. Basically anything he can get into his mouth. 

• Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days/ Baby size: 11/18; 8 weeks; kidney bean 

FTM/STM/STM+: STM+ (this is baby #6) 

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding out: finding out with the NIPT

Upcoming Appointments: I have an US this Thursday and my next OB appointment is 5/1

How are you feeling?: emotionally, I'm a wreck. I have decided to start seeing a counselor because I think I need help processing my grief. Physically, I'm not experiencing many symptoms. When I'm nauseous, it's just mostly background noise. I have only had a few intense waves of it. I do have food aversions though. 

Rants/Raves: I'm really hoping I can get off modified bedrest. I need to paint my bathroom and a few other walls in my house and pack some things away for us to put our house on the market. 

Questions: 

GTKY: You are given $100 and have to spend it on yourself. What do you spend it on? A deep tissue massage. 
  • Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days/ Baby size: 11/28 (based off ovulation)/ 6weeks 3days/blueberry

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding out: Not finding out, we want it to be a surprise! So I guess that’s green? I just want a healthy baby! 

Upcoming Appointments: April 18 and April 30. First two! 

How are you feeling?: ok. Today’s a rough one. I’m struggling with anxiety of a healthy pregnancy. I keep having nightmares, so I talk to baby a lot asking if it’s doing ok. Lol. Other than that, seriously bloated, cravings are real, I have a horrible headache today... my mood swings though. Yikes! Waves of nausea every once in a while, but nothing to complain about. 

Rants/Raves: I did my last 5k yesterday until after the baby! It felt good to do it! I took it easy, slower pace, even walked a little. But I did it! Then I slept for a few hours. 🤣😂 my “extra passenger” was tired apparently. My mom called baby the extra passenger when she called me to wish me luck. Lol. 

Questions: is anyone else noticing serious body changes? I keep thinking I’m not any different, the. I look in the mirror. My boobs have gone up a full cup size, and my hips are widening. 

GTKY: You are given $100 and have to spend it on yourself. What do you spend it on? A float! I love floating in a pod at a float spa. There is nothing more relaxing! The best part? Totally pregnancy approved! ❤️
  • @creamcheeseplease I'm so jealous you are going to find out the gender so soon! I really want to know, and will probably have to wait until 20 weeks. 

@gumby22c I have the gross metallic taste too. It is the worst! Can't wait for it to be gone. 

@mvc003 What a rough morning! I hope it ends soon!

@christalfung I get dizzy too. I have pretty low blood pressure normally, and pregnancy tends to tip me over the edge into low blood pressure symptoms. I'm trying to eat more salt too, and I've been trying to drink some coffee each day (not enjoying it at all due to nausea, but it helps raise my bp enough that I don't feel as faint!). Sorry you're going through this too. I'm hoping this means I'm at a lower risk for the stuff that comes with high blood pressure, like preeclampsia! Probably not, but I can hope, right?

@emeraldcity1214 I'm sorry you're having such a hard time! I hope you get off your bedrest soon!

@ejoseph16 I'm so impressed you did a 5k! I feel like I get exhausted walking up a flight of stairs! 

Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days/ Baby size: Nov. 19/ 7w6d/ Blueberry

FTM/STM/STM+:  STM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding out: Finding out, but probably not until 20 weeks, if my first pregnancy was any indication. 

Upcoming Appointments: Appointment with my OB and NT scan on May 6 around 12 weeks.

How are you feeling?: So miserable. Nauseous, gross metallic taste 24/7, dizzy whenever I'm not lying down, aversions to basically every food, and really exhausted. Can't wait for the 2nd trimester! Although I was actually pretty miserable all nine months my first pregnancy, so it might not actually get any better then. 

Rants/Raves:  I've been feeling pretty anxious. I was diagnosed with a small SCH at my last appointment, but they're not following up on it until my next appointment in May! I'm trying to take it easy and not lift my toddler, but it has been rough, and I'd rather have the reassurance sooner. It has been frustrating.

GTKY: You are given $100 and have to spend it on yourself. What do you spend it on? Maternity leggings! My regular pants just aren't comfortable anymore. 
  • @emeraldcity1214 That's great that you've decided to see a counselor. I hope that they are able to provide help on your journey processing your grief.  <3 I've been putting off finding a counselor, but I think I'm going to actually start looking this week. 

• Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days/ Baby size: November 4th - 10weeks 

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding out: Can’t really decide on which I’d rather so I guess I don’t care but will def be finding out 

Upcoming Appointments: have to set my NT scan appointment up, keep forgetting to call

How are you feeling?: nauseous still but felt pretty good over the weekend; it seems to be worse at the start of each pregnancy week

Rants/Raves: our basement is done renovation minus a few punch list items that will be done tomorrow so by this weekend we’ll be enjoying our nice recliners again hooray!

Questions: not right now 

GTKY: You are given $100 and have to spend it on yourself. What do you spend it on? Snacks, all the snacks lol
  • @abbsters-2 the metallic taste is awful! The only way to mildly get rid of it is chew gum or brush my teeth. But even then its not 100% gone.
  • Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days/ Baby size:
    Nov. 22/7w3d/uncooked macaroni (that's a new one!)

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding out: no preference but certainly finding out!

Upcoming Appointments: this Friday and frankly it CANNOT come fast enough

How are you feeling?: Anxious about my appointment above most things. I've always had anxiety but, like @ejoseph16 , I keep having awful nightmares that a slew of awful things are happening! I'm also very nauseous every day around supper time. The thought of eating appears to be trigger enough for me as opposed to any one smell or food. I'm ready to be excited about eating again! 

Rants/Raves: A general aversion to all food is kind of kicking my butt 😂

Questions: none currently

GTKY: You are given $100 and have to spend it on yourself. What do you spend it on? Probably an assortment of cute spring things from Target!
  • @christalfung I'm sorry you're having intense mood swings and anxiety. I feel like the first trimester brings out my inner crazy. I feel like I'm on a rollercoaster and I just can't get off. 

@ejoseph16 congrats on running a 5K. That's something I would like to do. A friend of mine is running one at Disney World this year and I'm so jealous! 

@abbsters-2 you can always request to be seen earlier to follow up on your SCH. My dr gave me the option of coming this week or next week. I plan to go every week until it's healed. I haven't had any bleeding/spotting so I'm taking that as a good sign. Also, there is a thread on the August 2019 board that discussed SCH. A lot of ladies on that board had one. It is buried though so you would need to search for it. It was active last November. 

@mvc003 Thanks. I'm definitely having a hard time coping with everything. Its causing me a huge amount of stress and I know that isn't good for this baby. 

@kopp5988 you have been renovating for awhile so I'm sure you're glad it's done. 

• @emeraldcity1214 yes!  I really felt at my low this weekend, especially Sunday.  I feel like I'm back to myself right now.  I know with my daughter it got really bad (more anxiety) so I'm making sure to spot the signs as soon as I can.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days/ Baby size: Nov 22, 7w3d, uncooked macaroni

FTM/STM/STM+: STM+ #3!

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding out: finding out!

Upcoming Appointments: April 24

How are you feeling?: like crap

Rants/Raves: I hate all clothing right now.

Questions: none

GTKY: You are given $100 and have to spend it on yourself. What do you spend it on? I'd probably go to a fancy tea time with my daughters. Or if I need to spend it entirely on myself... probably a mani/pedi or maybe a facial! I've never had a facial but they sound so nice.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days/ Baby size: 9 weeks, size of a cherry 

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding out: I think we’re going to try SneakPeak to find out soon 

Upcoming Appointments: 4/22

How are you feeling?: better this week. Still some nausea but it’s let up and not lasting all day. 

Rants/Raves: Going on vacation to the mountains this week and I’m so excited! 

Questions: None I can think of?

Hmmm, probably a Target run or manicure. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @musicgal05 a facial does sound good! I need to find a good place to get one. 

@Kurtni I looked into doing Sneak Peak with my last pregnancy. I have no idea where I would go to gather a sample. My house is full of male DNA. I would be fearful of contamination. 
  • @emeraldcity1214 so happy it’s done, though we just signed a contract to redo our kitchen which likely start in a month once the cabinets come in. So that will be another rough process but oh so worth it to have our new kitchen done before baby comes! 
  • @kopp5988 when we move to AK we are going to rent for a year and I plan to talk DH into building a house. I want a house that is tucked up on a small mountainside surrounded by trees and no neighbors. We can actually have that there. Being able to pick out everything would be amazing. I already know what I would want in every room. I would just have to think about how to lay the house out. 
  • @emeraldcity1214 that sounds like a dream! My husband and I watch Living Alaska on HGTV and the privacy is great and the views are just breathtaking.  My ultimate dream is have a house built for us as well, it’s the best way to get everything you want in a home. 
  • fmar8fmar8 member
    Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days/ Baby size: 11/7 / 9w6d / a water bottle cap

FTM/STM/STM+: ftm

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding out: team green

Upcoming Appointments: first vaginal ultrasound tomorrow! 4/10

How are you feeling?: tired all the time. bloated if I eat too much (but it didn’t use to be too much). a little nausea throughout the day but not too bad. 

Rants/Raves: rant- my grandma. my fiancé and I had a couple shower this past weekend. and I thought it made more sense to hand out invitations to help save on postage. my grandma is the only one who wouldn’t take it. she said she wouldn’t come to the wedding unless it was mailed to her. I see her at least once a week besides the fact that I live right across the street from her. she’s old school and I know it’s not exactly proper wedding etiquette but my fiancé and I are not fancy people by any means. and all that would have been fine except then she went on to say, “when you start having kids don’t ask me to watch them.” she doesn’t know that we are expecting yet but it was completely random and uncalled for. but I already know she will have words for me when she finds out we are pregnant because she hates how a lot of people are having kids before they get married nowadays. 

Questions: none at the moment. 

GTKY: You are given $100 and have to spend it on yourself. What do you spend it on? I’d probably spend it pampering myself with a mani and pedi. 
  • All you girls who said Target run... that is a good answer too! I really want to go to Target now. 

@fmar8 good luck with your u/s and I'm sorry about your grandmother's reaction to the invitations. 

@emeraldcity1214 that kind of peace and privacy sounds amazing!

@Kurtni enjoy your upcoming vacation!

@ejoseph16 congrats on your 5k!
  • @creamcheeseplease it would be amazing to not be able to see or hear our neighbors. We have had some pretty awful ones in the past. 
  • @emeraldcity1214 MH went through a phase that lasted quite some time where he was insisting that after he retired he was buying land in Wyoming in the middle of nowhere and live where we can't see people.
  • @creamcheeseplease @kopp5988 I <3 sour watermelon even when I'm not pregs. SO GOOD.

Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days/ Baby size: 8w5d due 11/14; bebe is the size of a wild strawberry

FTM/STM/STM+: STM+ (3rd baby)

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding out: Finding out at 16w via u/s; I would be happy either way but I have a feeling it's a girl

Upcoming Appointments: April 24 for my 2nd

How are you feeling?: Mostly good minus waves of nausea and lots of bloating. Already looking 5 months preggers over here.

Rants/Raves: I typically feel worse at night which stinks because that's my time with my family but at least I'm not sick while I'm teaching I guess.

Questions: none atm

GTKY: You are given $100 and have to spend it on yourself. What do you spend it on? Spa day

• @emeraldcity1214 I don't know what you're going through but I'm sending you much love as mental health struggles are rough

Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days/ Baby size: Nov 23// blueberry still I suppose

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding out: finding out, probably around week 20

Upcoming Appointments: May 2nd

How are you feeling?: The nausea, heartburn, chills and tiredness are manageable but most concerning is that I'm having a hard time being excited or happy at all...? Is anyone else feeling this way? This pregnancy we planned and prepared for and my heart used to burst with excitement anytime I would think about growing our family but ever since I found out I've been miserable. I hope this passes and I hope just being honest helps.

Rants/Raves None

Questions: Just curious, I had told my OB I was extremely nauseous week 6 and he prescribed Unisom + B6. I haven't used it because it subsided but has anyone else used this for morning sickness?

I have a gift card for hair salon and also for a mani so probably maternity clothes!!

• @ABabyMarshall yes, I had a really hard time feeling happy about this pregnancy at the beginning. I know I don't feel as ecstatic as I did when I was first PG with my son. I think for me its a combination of the hormones, feeling crappy, and just in general scared about the daycare costs, life changes etc. that are coming. Now that I'm feeling a bit better symptom-wise I'm starting to feel a bit happier, but it's okay to not be jumping for joy even if you wanted to get pregnant (same for me). I don't want you to feel bad because MH sort of made me feel horrible about my feelings for several weeks. 
  • @ABabyMarshall @creamcheeseplease I sometimes feel similarly too.I feel guilty not being more excited. I feel like my family is way more excited than I am even though it's something that I wanted so badly for so long. I just feel so crappy all the time, my mood is all over the place, I'm anxious about work & saving money... it's a lot all at once.  

• @abbsters-2 I don't know why I wrote August 2019. The SCH thread is on the May 2019 board. 
  • @emeraldcity1214 That explains why I couldn't find it! Thanks!
  • @abbsters-2 I was thinking about it and I realized I wrote the wrong month. That BMB had an unusual amount of women with a SCH. It was really helpful reading through it with my last pregnancy. I may read through it again. I need to hear some success stories. 
  • @ABabyMarshall I used unisom/b6 occasionally last pregnancy. I've used it a couple times already with this one too.
  • @creamcheeseplease @mvc003 your words give me comfort knowing I'm not alone!! It's so contrary to how I think I ought to be feeling but I guess the anxieties/hormones/feeling sick really put a damper on things. It's a tough thing to express, hopefully second trimester brings some better vibes for us all