Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO weekend 4/6-7

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R: 

CS/Q:

Re: WTO weekend 4/6-7

• Options
    kerco925kerco925 member
    edited April 2019
    I'll hang here until I get my CH.  

Month/Cycle: 5 AL

CD: 18

WAYDTGKU: OPK, BBT, PNV, Ubiquinol, Keto Diet

R/R: Everything is set to go into contract on the house we are buying....  now my husband has to go away for work, so it's going to be delayed a bit.  Super excited to move forward.

CS/Q: I put in an extra temp to see where FF thinks O was.  It keeps giving me CH at CD14.  Not sure I agree. 

• Options
    @kerco925 I’m in the same boat this cycle with a gap between +opk and temp rise. Here’s what I’ve found: “The study found, somewhat shockingly, that only 13 percent of women have a BBT rise within one day of ovulation. For many of the women in the study, BBT did not rise until more than two days after ovulation.” (Here’s the study: https://obgyn.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/j.1471-0528.2001.00194.x) 🤷🏻‍♀️ At least it looks like o happened even if we can’t pinpoint when.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @kerco925 - Congrats on the house!

Month/Cycle: 8/8

CD: 15

WAYDTGKU: Clomid, ovia app, opk's, preseed, prenatals

R/R: both SO and I have a bunch of work/stuff to do this weekend so maybe not the most relaxing...I'm procrastinating! 

CS/Q: nope
  • Options
    @kerco925 - hooray for a new house!

@whitealbum29 - we are hoping to be busy this weekend too!

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: pnv, temping, rhr, ff

R/R: I'm really hoping my motivation to work in the garden sticks today. We have so many weeds to need to be cleared. I'm also hoping the desire to hit the gym after all of this yard work also stays. 

CS/Q: I'll probably ask it on the chart stalk board later. 
  • Options
    @begging4abump Thank you for posting.  That's really interesting!  I am wondering if I am timing things inaccurately every month. 

I will say that until this cycle, I have been having 1 day of almost positive OPKs, and two days of positive.  So my surge was really short in comparison and really messed up my timing.  Next month, I have remember to HIO earlier in the cycle and.... more than once. 
  • Options
    Happy weekend, ladies! 
    @kerco925 congratulations on the house!  That's so exciting!
    @whitealbum29 come sit by me on the procrastination train. I have a pile of science tests to grade, but I am looking for Easter desserts on Pinterest instead. :)
    @spacemountaineer good luck with the garden! I admire anyone who has the time/desire to garden. I can't even keep a houseplant alive. 

Month/Cycle: 9/8 (third cycle AL)

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: Prenatal vitamins, Fertility Friend, temping, OPKs, SMEP(ish), fertility tea, cutting down on alcohol, keeping up with exercise

R/R: I had a bright red cardinal staring at me through the window this morning which was pretty cool. I always like to think it's one of my grandparents checking in on me.
    TW
    I have to go and buy a baby shower gift for DH's cousin today. I already knitted a few blankets for her but I need to get something else because even though a ton of time went into making them, it feels like it's not enough. I talked him into going with me so I don't have to be alone in the baby clothes section. I bribed him with ice cream but I also hoping it gives him extra motivation to HIO this weekend. 

CS/Q: Pay no attention to the temp spike. That's due to 2 glasses of wine last night and the fact that I was awake tossing and turning at 4 after a really weird dream where I lost my sneakers at Target and was walking around in my socks and freaking out because I couldn't find them and new sneakers isn't in my budget right now. WTH DOES THIS DREAM MEAN??

• Options
    @emeraldduchess - That's cool about the cardinal! Personally I think handmade blankets sound sufficient, she'll get plenty of other stuff! But I guess buying more stuff could be good if it inspires DH to HIO... Also if I were you that dream would fuel my procrastination, I would take it to mean I should go to Target and I'd be there looking at nail polish and hand soap...  :D